23; Change

Within Their Hearts

"What? Lee? Did you say Lee Changsun?” asked the male as he stared at the female before him.

“Aish! That punk always gets the girls before me!”

Minji frowned in confusion and moved back a little as she felt the arms unwrap from her waist.

“Sorry?” she asked as she looked at the male muttering words to himself which she couldn’t make out thanks to the loud and booming music.

“Do you know Lee Changsun or Lee Joon?” repeated the male as he leaned towards her.

Minji shook her head and looked at the male in curiosity and relief as the lights finally shone on his features, he had thick eyebrows and brown coloured hair that rested before his eyes. He looked very stylish and a lot like her husband with the angle of the lights.

Really? Then what did you call me before? I’m sure I hear Lee……” wondered the male as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

“Yah hyung! What are you doing?” asked a voice as they neared the duo’s position.

The new figure and the only female widened their eyes upon seeing each other; letting out different responses with mixed emotions.

“YOU?!”

“ERT?!”

“See! You guys do know each other!”
mumbled the guy with the stylish brown hair.

“Me? Know her? WHAT?! NO WAY HYUNG! SHE’S A ERT!” shrieked the male with black hair that was styled up.

Minji rolled her eyes upon his comment and stared at the guys with annoyance.

“What’s taking you so long Joon hyung? Have you found G.O hyung yet?” interrupted a voice as Joon and Minji both had a stare down.

“Oh Minji-yah? What are you doing here?”

She stopped glaring and shifted her attention to the newcomer who had mentioned her name, only to see Sandara’s brother.

“Oh Chundoong Oppa! Ahnnyeong hahsehyo!” greeted Minji with a warm smile.

The mentioned male smiled and bowed his head a little in acknowledgment while the other two watched in amusement and confusion.

“You know her Chundoongie?” questioned G.O who had managed to get a hold of an alcoholic substance.

“Dara noona’s chingu” replied Chundoong.

“Minji-yah! I was looking for you” panted Heeyun as she approached the small group.

She looked at the males in surprise and turned to her dongsaeng with questioning eyes. Minji sighed and Chundoong offered the girls to join them for the rest of the night, to which they happily agreed.

The group approached the room and met with two other guys to which the girls learned were Seungho and Mir. The girls got to know the guys a bit better as stories were told and remarks were exchanged. Misunderstandings were also cleared along with the creation of a new friendship. They danced their way through the night and soon parted ways, exactly when Cinderella lost her heels.

Minji arrived at the place she called home with a bright and cheerful mood; delighted to have caught up with her best friend and created new friendships. She smiled and walked pass the kitchen, oblivious to the male who was sitting in the dark area with a glass of wine in his hand. He slouched on the chair, his bangs slightly covering his face.

“Looks like you had fun” came his husky voice, startling her as she stopped in her tracks.

She rolled her eyes and continued walking towards her room, only to stop when a hand wrapped around her arm. He forced her towards him and she stumbled backwards, her back touching his chest. He smiled as she stiffened. He buried his face in her neck, smelling her sweet lavender scent.

“You sure love lavender” he commented.

Her heart rate quickened but she frowned and broke from his embrace, turning towards him.

“What do you want Lee Taemin?”

“Nothing really. Just wanted to see if my wife still knew she had a home and husband to attend to after spending her time out till the dark”
he replied casually as he placed his hands inside his tracksuits.

“Think whatever you want. How was the meeting today?” smirked Minji as she saw her husband frown.

“Just because you won this time round doesn’t mean you’re all high and mighty. I admit that I stuffed up this time with the Baes” said Taemin coolly.

“Okay. Cool story. Nights”

As she turned her back towards him, she was immediately forced back to her previous position.

She rolled her eyes once again.

“What do you want now?”

“I was up waiting for you wifey. Aren’t you going to do something for me?”
came his sweet reply.

“Oh my gosh! You waited for me?! What a LOVELY HUSBAND you are! Well thanks but I didn’t ask you to do so”

Taemin frowned and felt his anger rising.

She smirked as she saw the clenching muscles that dominated his feminine features and shocked even herself with the next move she took.

Her arms reached up to caress his face, trying to ease the tense muscles before her fingers wrapped around the back of his neck, pulling him down for a passionate kiss. He stayed stiff with her movement causing her to smile and bite gently on his lips, trailing her palms slowly down his chest.

Minji pulled away from the kiss and cocked her head to one side, her long black hair framing her face as she smiled. She leaned towards him and whispered in her low husky voice.

“Nights darling”

Minji disappeared into the darkness with a pounding heart. “Oh tell me I didn’t just try to seduce my husband” she chanted. She took a shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled. This was the change in her life and she didn’t know why and what triggered it. Yet she felt reborn; new and fresh instead of embarrassment.  Might as well play along with him hmm? Since she was just another girl……

Taemin stood stunned with his wife’s action and could only watch her disappearing figure. He looked at the empty area before him and felt the rapid beating of his heart. The feeling he felt only with her, it was back and it was with someone else, his wife. He sighed and shook his head before smirking. Gong Minji, you’re a really interesting girl.

Author's Note
Short Update.Not editted. Stupid new computer.
It seems like my characters are pretty moody. HAHAHA. But Minji's changing. :)
BIG THANKS to my lovely friends for my BIGBANG ALIVE TOP VERSION ALBUM! :D
Super Junior coming here soon with Exo-M as special guests. Don't like MAMA but Lu Han's still cute. :3
Hope you guys enjoyed the update. 67 subscribers now! :D
Till next tym! :)