15; ...Plan...

Within Their Hearts

“I don’t get it. If the news would crash our stocks then how come Taemin’s playboy image which is still currently on-going didn’t affect anything? I mean, the press knows that he’s married and he’s still hanging out with girls and all but the stocks have actually risen?” questioned Minji as confusion filled her features.

“Because two of the most powerful companies merged together. Well technically, both of your companies have been tied in a closer relationship because of your marriage. There was no contract stating that it has been united but it’s kind of a verbal agreement.” replied Yunho.

“Pretty simple. If the Gong Corps. has any problems then the Lee Corps. would help them and vice versa because of the marriage Minji-ah” explained Donghae after seeing her confused expression.

“Then how come both of our parents said something about stocks crashing because of his image?” asked Minji, still clueless with the news.

“They made it up. Pretty stupid really.” said Yoochun as he turned to look at the female who looked back at him with large eyes.

“Not to be harsh or anything Minji-ah but really, the whole public still knows that his daily routine hasn’t changed. They don’t report it because it’s pretty obvious and these types of news get boring after a while. And really, why would they not invest in the company? They all know that Taemin’s a capable CEO. He was the one who saved the company from corruption a few years ago. He’s a damn genius and all those stakeholders know that. Image or not, they don’t care as long as they’re getting the money” replied Changmin as he stood near the window, observing the night view of Seoul.

“So….We’ve both been fooled?” asked Minji as she looked at the messy table with the scattered documents.

“Not really. I’m pretty sure Taemin knew beforehand and his parents did something to make him agree” answered Jaejoong as he tapped his chin with his fingers.

“Oh” was Minji’s only response as she looked at the six figures.

She had listened to her unnies request and sought for Donghae’s help in the investigation as he was the only one she knew within the company that could be trusted and would help her. She had confided Donghae with her findings and he had asked for her to wait patiently as he gathered five of the department heads who were more than happy to participate. And so here they were, in one of the company’s conference room, late at night, discussing the matter.

“But don’t worry dongseang-ah” smiled Junsu as he went to sit next to her. She smiled back at him.

“So the results show that there is something wrong with the café?” asked Minji as she looked through the documents once again.

“Yeah. Well even if there weren’t any problems, we weren’t planning to let Taemin sign the contract anyways” answered Yoochun as he laid back in his chair.

“But why? Isn’t the agreement going to help our company?”

“It doesn’t matter sweetheart. The Bae’s were never clean to begin with”
replied Jaejoong.

“Yup. If Taemin wasn’t so caught up with his stupid game, he’d know” stated Donghae as he frowned.

“But even so, what are we going to do about the contract? Isn’t Taemin going to sign it in like a few days time?” asked Minji  as she ignored Donghae’s statement.

“Are we supposed to like kidnap him or something to make him skip work?”

“Oooooo….That sounds like a good idea!” exclaimed Yoochun as he clasped his hands together.

“Really?” questioned Minji in disbelief.

“If I remember correctly, the contract’s supposed to be signed two days from now. So if we kidnap him tomorrow night then it would be perfect” smiled Changmin as he joined them at the table.

“Why do you guys sound so eager and happy to be kidnapping him?” asked Minji as her eyes roamed around the room.

“We’re not!” shouted Junsu.

“Okay…well…he can be an of a CEO at times. Payback for making us work overtime!”

“But…I think we should inform both of your parents about this decision. It’s better if they know and be prepared for whatever there is to come”
spoke Yunho’s serious voice as he looked at Minji.

“Tell them after we kidnap Taemin!” whined Junsu.

“Do whatever but just inform the elders” commanded Yunho.

“So how should be kidnap the kid?” asked Changmin as he rubbed his hands together with an evil smirk playing on his lips.

Chatter filled the air as the excited male figures spoke of their plans causing a headache for the only female figure present.

“How about we call Key oppa. Tell him to take Taemin out to drink or whatever, get him wasted then we tie him up at the basement at the mansion?” suggested Minji, causing six grinning faces to turn and face her.

“Tie him up and let’s draw all over him!” prompted Yoochun cheekily.

“Why not?” smiled Minji.

“OH YES! CAN’T WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!” cheered the guys as they slowly departed for the night, hoping to get some rest and prepare for their plan tomorrow.

Minji had finished calling Key and told him of her plans to which he very happily agreed. He had texted the whole gang for a night out tomorrow to supposedly ‘relax’, most of the boys and all of the girls knew of the plan and were more than happy to attend. Taemin’s attendance was confirmed by Key as she reached their house.

She smiled and sighed as she hopped out of the car and into her room. She’d never done something like this before, it felt new and fresh as if she was rebelling and she was. Tomorrow was going to be a hell of a day and she didn’t know why but she had a bad feeling about this…. She shook the feeling away and tried to get some sleep. And off she went to where all her imaginations came true.

“Care to tell me why we’re friends?” asked Jaejoong as he took a sip of his vodka. The boys were currently sitting in the VIP room, next door to where the gang was.

“Cause we are hyung” replied Junsu as he peeked outside of the room.

“And why are we wearing these? They’re itchy” hissed Yoochun as he scratched his arms.

“Because Changmin gave it to you and you decided to wear it” answered Donghae as he smiled at the three figures clad in black burglar-like gear. Heck did the man even get them a mask to fit with their outfit.

“Man you guys look creepy. It’s not you’re robbers or anything right. So what’s with the dress up?” asked Yunho as he looked at the three men.

“As you know, we’ll be carrying out a very important mission later and it would be the best if we were fully prepared for it” came Changmin’s excuse as he stared at the five older men confidently.

Yunho and Donghae shook their heads with small smiles while Yoochun and Junsu stared blankly at him. And Jaejoong could only mutter “…idiot..” as he reached out for his drink again.

Changmin had seen their reactions and was about make a protest when their double door swung open, revealing a teary-eyed Minji. She looked at them and could only burst out laughing, clutching onto her stomach as she remembered what happened.

“Omo! What’s wrong Minji-ah?” squeaked Changmin as he ran to her side.

“HAHHAHAHAHAHA…Nothing….HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH” laughed Minj as she tried to wipe away her tears.

“Eu Kyang Kyang Kyang Kyang” laughed Junsu sarcastically as he looked at Minji, his face suddenly turning serious.

“Seriously, what’s wrong?”

“Follow me”
puffed Minji as she finally calmed down.

The guys exchanged confused looks but nevertheless, followed the younger female towards the other VIP room where a very amusing sight greeted them, erupting another wave of laughter within the room.

Author's Note
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS! :L

All the best for two oh one two! :) The year of the Dragon!

Sorry for the errors! Shall fix them up when I am bothered.