25; Wanted

Within Their Hearts

The laughter of a woman not so far from where he was sitting caught his attention and he turned towards the sound, to find his wife smiling and laughing at what she was observing. He slowly felt a smile creep up his face upon hearing her hearty laughter and pleasant smile. It was like he was in a trance, his heart making an irregular rhythm.

But he was out of his trance as soon as he felt something cool and wet his ear lobe. He turned his attention to the female before him and tightened his grip on her waist, completely forgetting the feelings he had moments ago. Taemin looked back to his wife when she suddenly turned her head and locked eyes with him, he felt himself waver a bit as if he was caught in the act of staring and he was.

They stared at each other and he felt the female land her lips on his. He responded to the passionate kiss, all the while staring with wide eyes at his wife. He saw her roll her eyes and look away. He smirked at her disgust and returned his attention to the female before him. His armed moved dangerously around her as they continued their activity.

He saw the looks he was given by those around him, especially her oppas and unnies and his hyungs. And all he did was ignore them. Yet when the corner of his eyes caught sight of a figure talking to his wife, he was distracted. He couldn’t make out that person and so he stared at them.

The female noticed his sudden loss of enthusiasm and a confused look spread across her features. She stopped her actions and stared at him, following his gaze to see him looking at a female and male. She recognised the female as his wife and she mentally groaned in agitation.

She returned her gaze on the male before her, her fingers slowly tracing his jawline as she leaned against his ear, whispering words to capture his attention and it did. He tore his gaze from his wife and the person whom he saw was one of his friends, Park Jaebeom, Jay.

As the gaze was lifted, Jay looked up to see his friend flirting with another female. He shook his head before gesturing Minji to follow him, which she responded with a confused expression.

“Come on Minji. Let’s dance” replied Jay with a laugh.

“Alright” agreed Minji as she took his offer, downing the last bit of her whisky before she followed him.

They moved towards the area with her unnies and oppas who immediately cheered upon the duo’s arrival. Minji laughed and Jay smiled. The two joined the crowd before Jay tugged slightly on Minji’s arm, catching her attention as soon as the of the music started. He showed her some of his smooth moves, leaving her in awe.

He laughed at her amused and admiring expression before dancing closely with her. Their bodies were extremely close as they soon moved calmly to the music. His arms were around her waist as he was positioned behind her. She looked up and immediately met eyes with her husband who she presumed had been starting intently at her. She smirked at him and decided to play for a while. She rested her head against Jay’s shoulder, pressing her body against his and began whispering to him.

Taemin saw the smile that broke out of his friends face and suddenly felt the urge to crush it. He felt annoyed and his feet dragging him towards the couple, leaving the female who he had been faces with just minutes ago. The female looked rather annoyed but immediately changed her target for the night.

Taemin’s POV
I walked to the couple, ignoring the glances given my way and stood before them. They were pretty preoccupied since they didn’t see or sense my arrival, until she finished her whispers and looked at me straight in the eye.

“Oh Taemin” I heard Jay exclaim as he saw me, letting go of Minji who had a confused expression; she probably didn’t know we knew each other and are actually close.

“Hey hyung” I replied and gave him a hug, smirking at my dear wife along the process seeing her sigh in annoyance.

“Do you mind if I have my wife for a dance?” I asked politely to Jay hyung who responded enthusiastically but not before walking to Minji and giving her a hug. And not to mention a kiss on the check which made her blush.

I raised my eyebrow at her as he left and she rolled her eyes at me. How many times has she done that to me today?

I saw annoyance etched on her features as she had her arms folded, looking intently at me before she let her arms drop to her side and her body straightened.

She walked to me and I unconsciously my lips. She stared at me with every move she took, only looking at her fingers as they trailed my face before I found myself drowning in those brown orbs. I unconsciously leaned forward, wanting to capture her pink and plump lips, only to kiss her cheek as she moved. I pulled back and looked at her with confusion.

“Why’d you move wifey? I know you missed these pair of lips” I questioned as I leaned closely towards her and she didn’t even flinch when were millimetres away.

Exactly at the distance where I felt her breath fanning my skin, her breathing was ragged at first before it slowly maintained a rhythm. I smirked, knowing that I had an effect on her. I leaned in again, desperately wanting to feel her pair of luscious lips, glistening with her pink lip gloss, strawberry flavoured.

I let out a sigh of frustration when I was stopped again, when her finger pressed itself against my lips, stopping me from making any further attempts. I stared at her, obviously unamused with her resistance when she had oh-so-willingly or yet negotiated the kisses we shared prior to this invitation.Yet she smirked at my annoyance and leaned in towards my ear, starting the irregular and rapid movement of my heartbeat. I mentally groaned at the loud beats, hoping that she wouldn’t notice or better yet, hear it

.
“I’m sorry Taeminnie, for refusing your kisses but it’s too public. Should I make it up to you later?”
came her low and husky voice and I felt myself smiling like an idiot.

I wasn’t supposed to be smiling like an idiot! Naughty thoughts crossed my mind and I felt myself getting aroused. I felt my arms slowly trailing down her backside and myself whispering back at her, “And how are you going to make up to me Minji-ah?”

I felt her stiffen for a while before relaxing and smiling up at me.

“Anything you want me to do”

I smirked at her reply and just when my hand was nearing her , she wrapped her fingers around my wrist, stopping my attempts of wanting to do anything with it. I looked at her confused. Now how many times have I given her this confused look? I saw her smile before shaking her head softly.

“I’ll fulfil your wishes Taemin.....in your dreams, because you’re not laying a single finger on me” came her stern statement as her lips were so close to my ear where I felt her warm breath brushing against it. I looked at her closely and watched as she moved from my ear to my lips where I smelt the strawberry scent that I wanted.

But before I could do anything, she had planted a kiss, dangerously close to my lips before letting me go and slipping into the crowd, moving out of the place. I stared at her backside and felt my hand curling into a fist. She was teasing me and I was at my limit with games. I would get what I wanted now.

Author's Note
Not edited. Updated cause Patricia kept nagging me! :O
Busy busy busy busy with Modern! D:
Lu Han and Kim Myungsoo's cute!
Till next time! :)