11; His Heaven

Within Their Hearts

"Am I seeing what I think I’m seeing?" questioned Onew as he rubbed his eyes, not believing the scene before him.

The two boys had casually strolled to the bar, ordering their drinks before leaning against the bar to check out the girls around the club but their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when they saw the four girls they’d least expected to see. They were in the middle of the dance floor, laughing away happily with guys surrounding them. Guys surrounding them! 

"You’re not dreaming mate. The girls are here with a bunch of guys surrounding them" stated Seung Ri as his eyes stayed glued on the girls, contemplating on whether the hyungs should be told about this
"
Should we tell the guys? I mean, they’ll surely have a heart attack and then throw fits, seeing how close the guys are to the girls" replied Onew who turned to look at the older guy for advice

"I don’t know but I think the hyungs should know. Let’s go tell them ?" said Seung Ri as he walked towards their room

The moment of silence was momentarily broken with the loud screams of "WHAT?" from not four, but all of the guys in the room. The news had reached them with some choking on their drinks. The guys all stood up in horror, shock and disbelief.

Sure, it was normal for the girls to go clubbing and have an all girls' nights out but dancing on the dance floor with guys touching them? Seriously?! These girls were for taken for crying out loud! The four related guys fumed with anger as TOP barged out of the room, heading towards the dance floor with the other guys following closely behind.

The ten boys reached the dance floor to see the four dancing happily in a circle with guys surrounding them. Their anger rose as they walked into the crowd, ignoring the seductive looks from the girls and glares from the guys as they pushed pass them. When they reached the group, they easily grabbed hold of their partners’ wrists.

The girls were completely caught off guard when they felt someone pulling them away from the group and dance floor. They were all about to scream their heads off but were stunned when they saw who it was that had taken hold of their hand, they had honestly not expected to see them. This, allowed the guys to bring them to wherever they wanted, and that, was outside the club, towards their cars. Nothing was said as they involuntarily separated, ending their day of freedom.

Minji was dragged into Taemin's car where she sat in complete silence, trying to process the events that happened within the past five minutes. While Taemin was fuming with rage, he didn't know why he was angry but he was, so be it. He the engine, speeding down the road, breaking who knows how many traffic rules but he didn't care.

They arrived at their house to which Taemin hastily parked the car before slamming the door shut, and opening Minji's side, pulling her out. She didn't protest as he held tightly onto her wrist, dragging her all the way to the front door before stepping inside. She quietly closed the door behind her and turned around to meet Taemin’s glaring eyes. If eyes could kill, she would surely be dead by now.

"What the hell were you doing back there in the club?" demanded Taemin.

Minji flinched at his harsh tone but tried to remain calm, thinking through her responses before answering his question.

"I was just hanging out with my unnies. All girls' night out" replied Minji in a soft voice.

"Really? Are you sure that's all you wanted to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? You were acting like a complete , having guys all over you" 
shouted Taemin with his face red from anger.

"? If I’m a then what are you? Mr Playboy, think whatever you want but I didn't do anything wrong and if you’ll excuse me. I'll be heading to my room" stated Minji as she tried to move away from him. She knew she would explode any moment. She has never been called a , this was a first and it had to come from her husband, the guy whom she loves.

"You're not going anywhere you . If you want to be a , pleasuring other guys, why don't you do so to your husband as well?" spoke Taemin as he lunged towards her, grabbing hold of her wrist, preventing her from escaping.

"W-w-what do you mean?" stuttered Minji as she struggled out of his grip. She wasn't going to lose her v-card now! Hell no! She wasn't ready! Moreover, she had always wanted her first to be with someone who loved her and he didn't. * ! I really have to run*

"Are you scared now my dear wife? Don't worry. I'll bring you to heaven" whispered Taemin which sent shivers down her spine.

He smirked at her as he grabbed onto her waist, pulling her up the stairs and towards their room. She protested throughout their whole journey but he ignored her hits and punches as if his mind was clouded with anger.....and....desire.....

He threw her on the bed, causing her to bounce back due to the impact before closing and locking the door behind him. He turned around to find her scrambling off the bed, in an attempt to escape but he immediately walked to her, pushing her back onto the bed and hovering over her body. He pressed his lips harshly against hers as he held tightly onto her wrists.

She continued to struggled and cry; she wasn't enjoying this, not one bit of it. He was obviously drunk, she could taste and smell it from him but she also knew that there was no point in struggling, because he would win. She would lose it tonight, to a man who would never love her. She silently cried as his hands began wondering around her body, she laid there like a lifeless doll, praying that this nightmare and torture would come to an end......


Author's Note
Was orginally gonna post chapter 10 & 11 together but that was way too long. Had like 2,000+ words so I decided to split it. :) 
Hope this chapter didn't disappoint!

(& if you're reading this my daughter, I promise to write your long- message one day but all I want to say now is that if you have any problems, don't hesitate to come and speak to me. I know you are and I'm happy and thankful that you trust me, so stay cheerful but you don't always have to fake a smile. You can always break down if you want, it's a form of release. :))
 

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS! I love reading them! :D 
& THANK YOU TO MY TWENTY-FOUR SUBSCRIBERS!
minzy_baby01
Atykah01
love_2ne1
2ne1ab
KoeNiNaranakute
sweetsmiles
Minzy21
TinaLoveBigBang
yunri17
gauri92
kikyo670
SanySoulchild
BabymooKpopLuvver
CaptainTanzie
keyoppa
toinks
trishahheartsyou
123x123
luckypyo
chyeeahful
creatingfaith
dark_butterfly
Shasha310898
Nawaliee
 

And I have two riddles here! (Stole this off Julie aka the prince of gaylords 8)) -> answer will be announced in next chapter! No using google! 

What does a house wear?

What kind of room has no windows, no doors, no walls, no floor and no ceiling?