20; Wifey

Within Their Hearts

She tossed and turned in bed that night, wondering about his sudden action towards her. Her eyebrows furrowed together although she was on her comfy bed and in her safe room. She started counting sheep and doing whatever she could to tire her mind in hopes of some sleep as tomorrow would signify a big day for her.

She groggily woke up to the sound of her alarm. Damn did she stay up late and not get enough rest. She sat up, blew her bangs and looked over the documents in bed before getting up to prepare herself for the day. She remained calm and a smile graced her features as she looked at the formal business attire hung in front of her wardrobe chosen by her unnies, an encouraging message stuck to it in black ink on white paper.

She consumed her breakfast slowly, taking her time as she reviewed the documents again and again. She heaved a sigh with her eyes shut after closing the files. She knew that this wasn’t going to be easy, especially since she was a female and had only worked in the company for less than three months. Criticisms and insults were sure going to be thrown her way...Would she listen to them silently? Or would she retaliate? Or worse, would she break down and cry in front of them?

Shaking away her negative thoughts, she opened her eyes and headed to the company, failing to notice the man who had been watching her every move with a smirk gracing his lips playfully. He had been sitting on his bed, restless and unwilling to do anything but drown in his own misery after paying the girls he had fun with to keep their mouths shut.

The call he got from his secretary drove him mad and he had bolted out of bed and scrambled to get dressed. But his actions all halted when she had informed him that the six directors were helping his wife fix the situation with a meeting to be held tomorrow at 11. He furrowed his brows, they were helping her now? But an idea suddenly popped into his mind, allowing a smirk to find its way towards his innocent features.

He lay back in bed and stared at the white ceiling above him. His idea? To argue with his so called wife and fix the company before anything got out of hands? No. To see their plan and to see how she would manage this...wouldn’t it be nice to see her fail.  She had wanted to into the company business now she should experience what it was like to handle such matters. Who knows. Maybe she would fail but that just gave him an extra excuse to hate her and if she didn’t....then she was one woman to look out for but he playfully shook his head, she wouldn’t be that lucky to get this matter settled quietly....at least not without some insults.

He wondered down the streets, towards the park after some more hours of resting where his thoughts drifted off to their night...and that’s when he realised that he was in this room, in their house....how? How could he have possibly made love to her if it was their house he ended waking up in? He remembered finding her at a certain house that looked all too familiar...his heart dropped slowly...did he supposedly make love to a woman he didn’t love? But he could’ve been moved during his sleep right?

He sat down on one of the benches, hoping to get rid of his thoughts and he did when an awfully familiar voice spoke behind him. He turned and peeked through the green leaves that created a wall between them, blocking them from most of each other’s views. He confirmed the male to be one of his rivals that he hated from a different academy back in the days but he wasn’t here alone.

He turned back and listened as the male spoke to his blonde haired friend about this long black haired girl that he had bumped into quite a few times before...who he had thought was cute and wanted to court. Taemin smirked...Well well well....Lee Kikwang wants to court a certain girl eh? We’ll see about that. He listened on as the black haired male nervously stated that the girl he liked was sitting a few benches down from where they were.

Taemin searched around him from where he sat, straining his neck left and right to look for the female and his jaws dropped open when he saw who it was that Lee Kikwang was talking about. She was sitting in her formal business attire with a cup of coffee in both of her hands, looking dazed and lost in her own thoughts. He raised an eyebrow at the male’s taste...he liked her? Really? Thought you would’ve done better but he immediately felt something in his heart when he heard the blonde haired male encouraging the black haired male to go and speak to her, to maybe get her number. He saw how the male smiled at the idea and hesitated to stand up from his spot and approach her. He looked at the two through the bushes in annoyance, couldn’t they find another woman to bother?

He ran to the other side of the park to approach her as soon as he saw the man stand up. He panted as he reached her, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her into a kiss. He stared at her with passionate eyes while she stared at him in complete shock. He smirked into the kiss as she slowly responded, closing her eyes. He held her in his embrace as their lips continued to touch.

They looked like a perfect couple straight out of a fairytale with passer bys blushing and awing at the romantic scene before them. A few clicks were heard and they separated...opening their eyes to be met with each other’s warmth and love. He smiled and leaned in to whisper loudly to her... “I’ll see you at home wifey, looking past her shoulder and straight into Lee Kikwang’s eyes, smirking at his triumph win.

Author's Note
YG HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN TROLLING!!!!!
I love how KVIPS are trolling as well. :D
BIGBANG'S BACK SOON! :DDDDDDDD 08/02/2012 - 2000th day since debut <3

I think the storyline is getting a bit messy. HAHAHA. :l Is it? :/

School soon. Am not happy or impressed. :( Holidays went by so fast. & I'm balding. HAH.

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS JULIE FOR GETTING YOUR L'S! You are so not gonna drive me around. :P