16; Buddies

Within Their Hearts

They all smiled at each other as they plopped themselves down on the couch, observing the two peaceful bodies laying on the ground, worn-out and quiet.

“Anyone wanna inform us what happened?” asked Yunho as he looked around the room, it was messy with broken glasses here and there and wait….
“OH MY GOD! IS THAT A COCKROACH?!”

“WHAT?! WHERE?” screamed Junsu and Changmin as they hugged each other, in hopes of protecting themselves from the nasty creature.

“Near where Daesung is sitting!” pointed Yunho.

All heads turned to Daesung as they scooted away from him. He looked at them confusingly, picking up his glass of cocktail only to find a brown and furry creature swimming inside of it. He instantly dropped the glass, causing a loud smash and started screaming.

“Oh shoosh Daesung hyung. It’s gone” said Jonghyun as he placed his arms around the older male, comforting him from the sudden fright.

“Okay. Now would someone inform us what exactly happened? Why are there smashed glasses everywhere and a cockroach?” asked Jaejoong as he leaned on the couch, ready for a story.

Flashback

The gang was chatting and drinking away happily with the girls having their own conversation and the guys trying to push Taemin to consume more of the alcohol. Seungri, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun were even going to the extent of mixing whatever alcohol they had and secretly sneaking it to Taemin. While Daesung, Key and Youngbae were trying to distract the main star tonight by conversing with him regarding different matters to which he happily responded, not knowing their real intentions.

With the cheery and light-hearted atmosphere, they all failed to notice the sneaky glances that the two eldest males were giving each other. The two had brought with them a cockroach and spider stalled securely in their own clear round plastic tube. Where they managed to find the two creatures were unknown but they got their hands on them and they were going to use it against the poor pretty playboy.

“Hyung. Are sure about this? What if we get caught or something? The girls will kill us” whispered Jiyong as he glanced at the girls who were seated on the left side of the room before looking back at the male.

“I don’t know but I want to get this over and done with. Damn that kid has good alcohol tolerance” replied TOP as he looked at the younger male who was laughing and chatting away.

“But you sure scaring the hell out of him will make him faint? Like I mean, the guy might not even be scared of these creatures” said Jiyong as he clutched onto his bag which contained the creepy crawlies.

“I said I don’t know! But it would be nice to know right?” smirked TOP as he glanced at Taemin one last time before ping Jiyong’s bag and grabbing a hold of the two tubes.

He handed one of the tubes which contained the spider over to Jiyong and they both rushed to take Daesung and Onew’s seat as they left for the bathroom, at the end of where the guys were surrounding Taemin. Clutching tightly onto the tubes, they glanced cautiously around the room, afraid of being busted before glancing at each other for one last time. With a nod of approval, they both leaned on the head of the couch and opened the lid of the tubes, allowing the two pests to waddle and move towards where the targeted male was seated.

The two partners in crime observed the two crawling buddies from time to time; anticipation, excitement and fear rushing through them as they watched their every move. They scrunched up their faces as they saw their friend falter slightly or on the verge of a new direction and smiled with happiness as they walked closer and closer and closer and closer to the male. As the creatures were a few centimetres away, the two partners in crime both waited anxiously for the male to turn his head around and look to his sides.

However, Taemin had already passed out from all the intake of alcohol. The male had stood up abruptly, catching the attention of everyone in the room before flopping back down onto the couch and going into a deep slumber. Everyone watched Taemin cautiously for a few seconds to confirm his sleeping state. Wide smiles spread across their features as they finally succeeded in their mission. They had all agreed to stay for a few more minutes to actually relax before heading back home and calling it a night. T

he white haired and red haired males clinked glasses for their success, only to realise that their two buddies were still roaming around the room from a loud piercing “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” which echoed throughout the room. They turned to the source of the sound only to find him collapsed on top of the sleeping figure, he too, was unconscious but with his mouth wide open and a hand on his chest.

Everyone in the room looked at each other before bursting into laughter; they had seen the whole scene unfold in front of them. Key had been talking to them happily as he placed both of his arms onto the head of the couch, leaning back to relax. He turned to his left, only to come face to face with a spider. Shock was written all over his features as he slowly turned around to the right side of the couch and face a cockroach staring straight back at him. He turned his head left and right for a few times, staring at the two little figures wide-eyed before letting out the shocking scream.

End Of Flashback

“Man…I can’t believe he’s my boyfriend…He’s such a diva and a scaredy-cat” smiled Chaerin as she looked at her boyfriend’s figure. Sure they were different in many ways but she loved him and she knew he loved her too. Maybe opposites do attract.

“How the hell did you find those two creatures? And speaking of them…..where’s the spider?” asked Yoochun as he looked at the two males.

“Umm…..We have no idea” gulped TOP as he looked at his girlfriend who was sending him death glares.

“You’re telling me that the spider could still be here in this room? Next to one of us?” screamed Junsu as he stood up from his seat, heading straight to the door.

Everyone nodded their heads and rolled their eyes as if he was stating the most obvious fact.

“But why are the three of you wearing those? Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun Hyung” asked Minho.

“Ask Changmin” said Junsu as he pointed to the male.

“And guys! Let’s go! What if the spider appears out of nowhere? What if it bites one of us?! OMG! Hurry!” squeaked Junsu as he stepped outside of the room, leaving the door wide opened.

They all rolled their eyes once again but the girls immediately bolted up right and headed for the door while the boys easily carried the two males. They separated and all agreed to meet up at the Lee & Gong’s house but not before making the two males shout for the gang tonight.

Author's Note
I'm sorry if this chapter was lame/not funny/not what you expected. I know I fail. LOL.
BUT I seriously shouldn't have mentioned a cockroach and spider cause I met one of them in my room when I was checking over this chapter. FML. Motivated me to clean up my room which took me a whole day. My mum even joked that she had to thank it. T_________________T
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

& THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR THE COMMENTS ONCE AGAIN! :D
You honestly don't know how happy it makes me when I see the comments! :D

&& a month from today, that's if I remember correctly and it's the 8th for me...It'll be BIGBANG's 2000th day since debut! :D 08/02/2012. <3