24; Annoucement

Within Their Hearts

Days passed by and the couple followed their usual routine with a tint of playfulness in their exchange. A cat and mouse game arose between them with Minji purposely avoiding and bumping into Taemin. It was like she controlled their interactions with each other, wanting to do whatever she pleased.

The male picked up the actions and tried to maximise their contact as much as he could. Her actions at the meeting also spread out through not just the company but to their partners like wildfire and she earned a new level of respect along with the watchful eye of everyone.

The five directors along with Taemin felt the pressure and Minji sure did as well. And that’s exactly why she turned to her best solution of stress relieving; dancing. She visited clubs with one of her friends every night and danced away as Taemin continued his usual routine. However, none of them seemed to meet during the dark of the night when they were out with their own activities.

That was until Jinki decided to have a party at a club for a reason of wanting to relax and spending some time with his beloved friends. She had decided against the idea but was however convinced by a very eager Luna. And so here she was, sitting in her car and driving through the night, towards the assigned club. And yes, she was alone since her husband had probably been either too eager to visit the club or simply didn’t know about her invitation.

She drove up to the newly built club and felt a sense of familiarity with the place. Minji walked into the club and confirmed her suspicion as she saw the specific logo that only they would know. She smiled and thought about the crew once again, walking towards her group of friends in a happy mood. She greeted the people she saw with smiles and noticed her group of unnies and oppas in a corner of the room. She walked over to them and smiled, exchanging hugs and conversations before they all stopped on one topic; YG Academy.

They had to be careful and speak in low hushed voices of the topic but they all smiled, knowing that this was a club owned by their president. They reminisced of their memories before Seungri brought up the rumour of a reunion in a month’s time, causing excitement to erupt within the group. However, their excitement were forgotten in mere seconds as the host of the party stood up on stage and spoke of his real intentions, announcing his relationship and one month anniversary with his girlfriend, Park Sun Young, Luna.

Most of the guests widened their eyes in surprise and cheered in celebration and congratulations while Seungri whined about being the only one within the group who had yet to pair up with someone. Those around him chuckled and offered to introduce him to some girls to which he eagerly agreed.

Minji smiled at the scene and walked up to the new couple once she saw that they were unoccupied with other guests. She hugged her friend and playfully hit Luna’s arm for not telling her earlier before wishing them a happy one month and a lasting relationship. She turned around and was surprised to see a male standing before her. She smiled and walked past him, only to be stopped when he asked her if she would like to get a drink with him. She politely declined but his persistent nature won and they both walked over to a couch nearby.

Taemin smirked at the news and thought that it was about time that his hyung announced his relationship to the others. He had known of course, unintentionally, when he was out at a café, having caught the two on a date. He sat on the stool, leaning onto the marbled table as he played with his vodka. He downed it and looked around the room when his eyes finally settled on her.

She was wearing a white over-sized t-shirt which was shifted to one side, revealing her shoulder and the line of her white tank top. Black tight jeans along with high heels accustomed her attire and he took note of the heavy makeup she had and the way her hair was curled and tied low to the side. He saw himself comparing her to those around her, heck, maybe every single woman in this club yet his eyes always seemed to find themselves staring back at her. Maybe where they are supposed to be? He smiled lightly at the thought and watched her interactions with others, noting that she often smiled brightly and bowed slightly to those she greeted.

He could only watch her closely for a few more minutes as someone made their presence known by lightly grazing their fingers on his cheek. He caught the hand and knew instantly that it was a female’s with the soft and smooth skin, and not to mention relatively small size. He turned his head to meet an unknown female with long black hair and cat like eyes. She wasn’t pretty but had a very voluptuous body which he immediately took notice of. She saw his gaze over her body and smiled seductively at him. His arms s around her waist as they exchanged their greetings, her breath fanning his ear as she whispered words to him.

While on the other side of the room, Minji sipped on her tequila and listened to the male next to her, ignoring the looks that were casted her way from her unnies and oppas. They conversed happily and she found out his name was Soohyun. He spoke of his passion for music and dancing to which she replied enthusiastically, delightful to have an unfamiliar companion sharing the same interest as herself.

Her eyes wandered around the room as they spoke, landing briefly on a male and a female in a very compromising position through the crowd of bodies. She shook her head lightly and looked at her oppas and unnies who seemed to look very uncomfortable? Angry even? She followed their gazes, finding them looking intensely at the couple she saw earlier. She frowned and curiosity rose as she kept her eyes on them, only to realize it was her husband along with some woman.

Minji immediately compelled all her attention onto the male beside her, wanting to ignore and forget the scene directly opposite of her. The sudden movement of the male before her caught her in surprise, he sat upright as if in realisation of something before he voiced out his thoughts.

“Ah! You wouldn’t mind dancing with me right Minji-ah?” exclaimed Soohyun happily.

“Of course I wouldn’t” smiled Minji as she took the offer, placing her hand in his palm.

They walked to the dance floor and danced with each other. Shaking and singing to the music, laughing as they sang the wrong lyrics. However, their party time soon ended when the male had to leave but not without the exchange of numbers and a promise to meet again. She hugged him as he disappeared and that’s when she was whisked away by Seungri.

“You’re finally free!” exclaimed Seungri

“Dance with oppa!” he screamed over the loud music as he started moving his body exaggeratedly along the music.
Minji laughed and rolled her eyes.

“Later oppa. I need to get some rest. I’ll be at the bar” said Minji to which Seungri replied with a nod.

She walked to the bar, ordering for a martini as she seated herself on a stool, leaning against the table with her arms propped onto the bench. She smiled and said her thanks as she received her drink, taking a quick sip before turning around which in the process, saw her husband and the unknown female each other’s faces.

She grimaced in disgust and shifted her attention towards the crowd. She caught the eye of her unnies and soon her oppas who were currently on the dance floor, signalling her to come and join them. She smiled and refused by lightly shaking her head. They showed signs to tell her she was a party pooper and she only laughed at the response, signalling them to continue and dance away for the day. They nodded and went back to dancing. She observed them intently and laughed heartedly as she saw her TOP oppa bust out some awkward moves.

Author's Note
Not familiar with my fashion so excuse me for Minji's description.
My computer crashed and I actually had the end of this story on it without any backup. But I think I'm going to change how I initially wanted the story to go and end.
School soon. D:
Super Show canceled here. (Sorry to hear about that Thysa)