10; Dance Floor

Within Their Hearts

True to their agreement, the girls had a blast that early morning and afternoon. They had woken up, prepared themselves, had a luxurious breakfast and bought any items they wanted at the stores; spoiling themselves. 

After their hours of walking around the store, the girls decided to have a simple lunch to reminisce their childhood memories and spend the rest of their time at the park, where they could enjoy the lovely view of nature, before parting to get ready.

Minji's POV

I opened the door to the house, hoping that he would not be home and to my luck, he wasn’t! Butler Yoon and the maids weren’t here either. Taemin probably let them have a day off.

I walked to my room, dropped all of my shopping bags and flopped onto the bed. Today was tiring, very tiring but also very refreshing. I haven’t done this in awhile; it’s nice to relax once in a while isn’t it? I closed my eyes, hoping to get some rest before washing up. I’ll be a bit late, but it should be fine, I know we’ll all be later than the set time anyways. That’s just the way we roll.

! A few hours later……. !

I’m late! I’m late! I shouldn’t have fallen asleep! Now I’m late, scratch that, super late! Unnies are going to kill me or probably make me pay for their drinks for the whole night. Hmmm… Oh damn. 20 miss calls and 10 text messages from them. Oops. 

I rushed towards the front door, heading towards the streets after checking myself one last time in front of the mirror. I got into the cab once again, since I still don’t have my drivers’ licenses, well I do, but my parents won’t let me drive. Don't ask me why, I don't know either. 

Taemin’s POV

I loosened my tie after signing the final documents required, it was a tiring day again. I don’t know why, it just was. I glanced around my office before my eyes settled onto the clock, oh shoot, 5 minutes before we have to meet up. I immediately got up and searched for my car keys before heading towards the parking lot.

I heard something happened between Kibum hyung and Chaerin noona, was that why she rushed off last night? I mentally slapped myself for thinking about her again, and especially last night. Even if we did kiss, it wouldn’t mean anything. A smirk slowly found its way on my lips, the usual meet up in the club meant more girls. I wonder what tonight will turn out like…….

I arrived at the VIP Club in about 3 minutes and walked towards our usual room, one of the VVIP rooms. As I entered the club, everyone was doing all sorts of things but what caught my attention was the room next to our usual one, it was normally empty….wonder who got the room tonight. Guess I’ll find out later.

Taemin opened the door to be greeted by his hyungs and a table filled with all sorts of alcohol.

"You’re late" stated Key as he looked at the younger male.

"Yeah. Had to finish some documents. How’s Chaerin noona?" asked Taemin nonchalantly as he took his seat beside TOP and Minho.

"I don’t think you should’ve said that Taemin" whispered Minho.

"How is she? How would I know? We haven’t talked for like what days?" replied a fuming Key.

"Correction, it was only two days man. Calm down. I don’t get why you won’t call her and just tell her that you’re sorry and all that " spoke Jiyong as he took a sip of his wine.

"Well…you guys all know exactly what happened right?" asked Kibum who glanced around the room.

"Yeahs. We all know but why’d you do that anyways? Telling your girlfriend that she looks ugly in a piece of clothing and openly flirting with your ex?" came TOP's deep voice, staring at his wine of glass as if it was the most interesting item on earth.

"I was joking. Guess she didn’t really take it as a joke. AND I wasn’t flirting, just catching up with a friend that I haven’t seen for years" reasoned Key as he tried to convince his hyungs to believe him. But he didn’t know if he was trying to convince himself or his hyungs, cause he knew his ‘joke’ went a bit too far.
And well, he honestly didn’t know if he did flirt with Nicole or not, he probably did…. He knew he was wrong but she was too. Both parties were at fault, yet
neither diva decided to apologise first because of one stupid thing; pride.

His hyungs looked at him with eyes saying ‘are-you-so-sure-about-that?’

Key heaved a deep sigh before placing his glass down onto the marble table.

"Argh! I don’t know. I don’t know. It’s so confusing. I don’t know what to do anymore" screamed Key as he covered his head with both of his hands.

"Let’s just party hard today. Get wasted and deal with the stuff tomorrow. I think it’s all good that we get to relax once in awhile" grinned Seung Ri as he glanced around the room

"Easy for you to say Seung Ri. We’re attached. If we cheat and they find out, we’re gonna be over" stated Jiyong as he gestured towards the ‘attached men’; TOP, Key, Taemin, Youngbae, Daesung, Minho, Jonghyun and himself.

"This whole relationship thing is giving me a headache" said Onew as he looked at the said guys

"Trust me. Enjoy it while you’re single dongsang-ah" laughed Daesung

"I agree" chimed in Youngbae

"Well Key, I suggest you do something before she declares a break up. It might happen you know" suggested Jonghyun who gave a sympathetic look to his best friend

"Yeah. If I was a girl and my boyfriend acted like a jerk. I would dump him right away" stated Youngbae with a serious look

"I don’t know! I don’t know man!" repeated Key

"Let’s just relax today. You guys are stressing him out too much" stated Taemin as all heads turned to him

"Yeah. I’ll go with Jinki  to get some more drinks for us" replied Seung Ri

"Huh? Why me?" asked Jinki who didn’t want to leave his seat

"They’re all attached, except for you and me. Let’s go out and see who we maybe our potential girlfriends Jinki-ah" said Seung Ri with a huge grin while wriggling his eyebrows

The two guys left, leaving the room in complete silence as the guys sipped their glasses of alcohol

Minji took a seat next to Bom after greeting her unnies and apologising for being late, to which her unnies shrugged off. The girls began chatting and drinking happily, they were on their fifth glass of alcohol before Chaerin suddenly stood up, making the other three girls look at her in confusion.

"What’s wrong Chaerin unnie?" asked Minji whose eyes filled with concern

"Nothing. But I want to go out and dance! Come on! Let’s go!" exclaimed Chaerin as she pulled up the girls.

"Just dancing okay? Don’t go overboard and get all heated" replied Bom

"Why can’t I?" questioned Chaerin as she cocked her head to one side

"You’re still attached young lady!" reasoned Dara who rolled her eyes

"I don’t care! It’s our night out right?! I want to party hard, get drunk and lose control" screamed Chaerin

"No you don’t Missy! Just dancing okay? And you Minji! Don’t dance so ily!" argued Dara

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever! Come on! Let’s rock this dance floor" shouted Chaerin as she headed for the door

Bom and Dara sighed before following after their dongsang with Minji trailing behind them

They reached the dance floor where the music was booming loudly with bodies crowding on the floor, dancing and chatting away happily. The girls easily slipped in and moved to the rhythm. Guys approached the girls by dancing around them, in an attempt to catch their attention and slowly guide them away from the group.

However, the girls had no interest in dancing with them, even the girl who wanted a blast tonight didn’t bother to spare them a single glance. They were content with what they were doing and the atmosphere around them; dancing like maniacs, busting out some weird and random moves, failing attempts at popping and locking and laughing upon what they saw.