8; After Dinner

Within Their Hearts

He had his arm around her waist as they descended the stairs towards his car after a short conversation with his parents, promising to visit as soon as they had time. She felt very uncomfortable with his actions but said nothing; in fact, she hadn’t spoken the whole time within the mansion except for the basic greetings.

They sat, once again, in complete silence as he drove towards their house with millions of thoughts running across their minds.

She looked out of the window, thinking of what would happen to her once they were back home and how she would be able to escape him, without letting him know her whereabouts in the house but her thoughts were interrupted as something soft touched her skin.

She looked down to see his hand over hers, trying to entwine them together. She moved and tried to shrug her hand out of his grip but it was no use as he gripped onto her tighter.

She turned to look at him, her eyes filled with questions as to why he was acting like this since he barely initiated physical contact with her out of the publics’ scrawny eyes.

He turned to her when the car came to a stop, staring intently into her eyes before he spoke.

“What’s wrong with you?” Taemin asked with concern. 

“Nothing’s wrong” replied Minji coldly. 

“Oh really? Then why have you been flinching and moving away from me as soon as I touch you?”

“Well, why can’t I?”

“Because we’re a ‘loving couple’ remember?”
replied Taemin as he rolled his eyes at the word loving, they were nowhere near loving.

She stiffened at his words and her heart beat increased, they were still holding hands here for crying out loud!

“You don’t need to know why. And if you’re not planning to head back into the house then I am, so see ya” said Minji as she quickly removed her hand from his grasp, opened the door and power-walked to the house.

Taemin was stunned with her sudden actions and stayed confused in the car as he let her words sink in, he looked at her retreating back and felt his anger rise. She could have just nicely answered him but no, she chose to be a stubborn who talks back. She completely ruined his mood and he wasn’t going to let her off so easily.

He opened the door, making sure the car was locked before running to where she was, opening the door to their house.  

She took one step into the house to be pushed inside by a strong force behind her, he had shoved her and slammed the front door shut. He looked at her with flaring eyes as he questioned her once again, but being the stubborn person she was, she ignored him and tried to walk away. However, she was stopped as he caught her wrist when she turned around to leave.

“You better answer me or you’ll really regret it” stated Taemin coldly as he looked straight into her eyes.

“Let go of me!” struggled Minji as she tried to remove his grip from her but the more she struggled, the more annoyed he got and he pulled her towards him, in an attempt to stop her struggles.

Wrong move? Because they both fell on the ground with her on top of him.

They looked at each other, realising how close they were, one move and their lips would touch but neither of them struggled or complained. They continued to stare at each other as if the world stopped moving and everything around them was moving in slow motion.

His eyes wondered on her pink, plump lips, how would they feel against his?

She sensed his movements and her heart began to thump loudly against her chest. He looked between her eyes and her lips and he stretched upwards, going towards her……

 

Author's Note
I won't be updating as regularly as before cause I'm honestly in no mood to write.... :S So sorry if the updates are delayed! 

Read on if you're bothered, just my little rant/thoughts. 

I found out about the kvips vs yg incident yesterday and its shocking. I can't believe yg officals called the ideas of vips petty and then they use it. wtf? YG seriously needs to treat them better cause their intentions and determination are what matters. I really admire all kvips who put up with all this . Idgaf if what they did was 'silly' cause it became a representation to the vip fandom and it held a special meaning. 

& as a vip, I'm disappointed in GD for his scandal. But it's his life, his choice so bleh. His case is being blown way out of proportion and it's annoying. It's like freaking deja vu; 2009 with Daesung's car accident and GD's plagiarism and concert issues and 2011 with Daesung's car accident and GD's drug use scandal. Don't even know how long it would be till we can see BIGBANG as five again. & I honestly don't think the two would be ready for 2012's Big Show which is where they're rumored to make a comeback. :/  & plus, if GD gets banned from broadcast then it will definitely affect the rest. I don't really give a about what KBS thinks though; they're fcuked up even if they're probably the best broadcasting station in some aspects. 
I just hope everything will turn out fine and that they both learn a lesson, especially GD, he's doing no good to his body =_= 
Oh wells, in the end haters will continue to hate so bleh but GD should stay away from the net for a while....
& if you were bothered to read this then thank you for listening to my little rant/thought. :) A VIP UNTIL WHENEVER. <3 

Oh & did you guys know about SHINee's manager punching a fan?! Gosh that guy should be fired; it wasn't his first time too.... 

I'll leave you guys fantasying about how the story goes for now. :)