2; Until Whenever

Within Their Hearts

‘BRRRINGGG BRIINGG’


“Hello. Minji speaking”

“Mingkki! Let’s go out for breakfast today! I’m craving that breakfast set from the restaurant we went to last time!”

“Oh my god Bommie unnie! Can you stop thinking about food but yes, the breakfast from that restaurant was delicious. I’m in. You asking the other unnies?”


“Yeahs. I called them already and they said that they’re in so go change and get your there!”

“HAHAHA. Alright unnie. See you later!”

“See ya”

Minji’s POV

I placed my phone onto the drawer and looked around the room. As usual, it’s just me. I walked to the bathroom; brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into a pair of grey jeans and white tank top, along with a black cardigan and a pair of black boots. I placed whatever I needed into my handbag and headed downstairs to be greeted by his voice coming from the kitchen. He was normally out of the house at this hour .... something wrong? Oh wells.

“Good morning, Minji. Would you like to have breakfast before you leave?” the butler, Mr Yoon, asked.

“No. I’m fine thanks. I’ll see you later” I replied before walking out of the house and hailing a cab to go to the restaurant.

Taemin’s POV

I heard her footsteps descending the stairs while I was talking to the head chef about desserts. I’m pretty sure she was surprised to know that I’m still here cause I’m usually out of the house at this hour. But I need some rest too you know? I work like 24/7 since I’m the CEO of the company. I’m no robot so I decided to take the day off.

I smirked when she didn’t even look back at me and just went out. Not like I wanna see you anyway. She can do whatever she wants as long as she doesn’t ruin our family’s reputation. I honestly don’t even get why my parents made me marry her. That’s right. They threatened to take away everything that I had and give the company to someone else. Geez.

And they kept saying stuff like “She’s a lovely girl my darling! You’ll love her.” “She’s the only one capable of changing you and your reputation!” blah blah blah. Lovely my . My reputation? It’s still the same. But it’s a playboy married to a woman who can’t satisfy his needs. I feel sorry for her at times, with all the talks behind her back. And love? I’ll never love her. I hate her. I hate her for ruining my perfectly planned future. I hate her for breaking us up. I hate her for making me lose her. And I hate her for taking away my freedom.

Urgh. Why am I even thinking about this? Gosh. I should call hyungs and see what they’re up to. We haven’t hung out for quite some time now.

“Hey Key hyung! It’s Taemin! I’m bored What are you up to today?”

“Hello Taeminnie! Don’t you have work to do?”

“HYUNG! I told you to not call me that anymore! And I took a day off. I need some rest you know.”

“Oh is it? Well I’m just having breakfast with the boys and girls at the moment. Want to join?”

“Yup. Which restaurant is it?”

“Until Whenever. You want me to order something for you?”

“Oh. Okay. Uhms..whatever you’re having. I’ll be right there hyung. See you!”


I ended my phone call, grabbed my car keys and sped off to the restaurant.