Disappointed

From the top to the bottom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 11 am, when Yongguk and Tiffany decided to get up and join me to the breakfast table. Mom had already left, God knows where, probably working somewhere (or trying to find dad, who knows). I had cooked us omelets and veggies for breakfast, it was something that dad had taught me to do. It was his favourite. And it was healthy.
   ”Don't you have cereal or something like that?” Tiffany asked shyly and received a glare from Yongguk.
   ”Come on, she has made this for us! Just shut up and eat”, he said and nudged his girlfriend with his elbow. Then he smiled at me apologetically. ”I'm sorry, she's a spoiled little brat.”
   I just laughed. ”You think I don't know that already?”
   Yongguk joined my laughter and nodded. ”I guess you do.” Tiffany shot us both a death glare and took a big portion of the food I had prepared. ” you both, I'm gonna eat it all by myself.”
   ”Not if I eat it first”, Yongguk chuckled and emptied the whole plate of omelets on his on plate. I just shook my head and took a box of cereal from the counter.
   ”Looks like I have to eat these then...”
   ”No you can take my plate, let's switch”, Tiffany said quickly, handing her plate to me. I just laughed and took it. Of course I knew that Tiffany was really picky with her eating. She had been like that since first grade, our teacher had to stuff food in back then. Yongguk rolled his eyes. ”You have to learn how to eat.”
   ”And you have to learn how to be a good boyfriend!” Tiffany shot back at him. I couldn't hold back my laughter. These two were seriously something else.
   ”I didn't know you're into hiphop Miranda”, Tiffany said suddenly. I stopped eating my omelet and stared at her. ”Huh?”
   Tiffany's grin grew bigger. She quickly glanced at Yongguk, then back at me. ”Drizzy Drake? Isn't that the american rapper guy?”
   I had no idea what she was talking about. ”I guess...?”
   ”Isn't your shirt a bit too big for you? You should've probably picked a smaller size...” she said, keeping the game alive. Then I took a glance at my shirt. It said ”Drizzy Drake 86”. Then I understood. ”It's not what you think-”
   ”Oh, oh it isn't?” she giggled. Yongguk sighed and rolled his eyes again. He had understood the matter as well, and probably thought the same as Tiffany.
   ”Yeah! See, I got really drunk-”
   ”I'm finished!” Yongguk said and stood up. He took his plate and placed it in the sink. I stood up as well and raised my finger. ”It's not-”
   ”We're just friends!” Tiffany imitated me and laughed, this time so hard she could barely breath. ”Yeah friends with benefits!”
   ”YAH!” I yelled and punched Tiffany's arm. She stood up and started running. I followed her to the livingroom. ”I'm gonna kill you!”
   Tiffany jumped on the bed and hid behind Yongguk, who was trying to make the bed. ”How old are you seriously, four?” he mumbled.
   ”I haven't slept with him! For real!” I yelled and tried to grab Tiffany's hand. I managed to get a grip, and we both fell on the bed, she was underneath me. ”I. Did. Not. Sleep with him.” I stared at her, this time with a poker face so she'd believe me. She giggled and wiggled her eyebrows. ”Then how do you explain the shirt?” She lifted her head to smell the shirt. ”It smells like a guy.”
   I pinched her arm and she tried to squirm out of my grip. ”I vomited all over myself and he borrowed me a shirt. That's it.”
   Tiffany blinked a few times before bursting in a maniac laughter. ”That's even worse!”
   I couldn't help but laugh with her. She was right. That WAS even worse. ”I know...” I rolled next to her on the bed and leaned my head to my hand.
   ”How did that happen?” she asked and leaned on her hand as well. ”You puking all over yourself.”
   ”I went to this hiphop event thing at the club and I got way too drunk. End of story.”
   ”Why did you get way too drunk?” Tiffany asked. I had forgotten how curious she really was.
   ”I don't know... It just got out of hands I guess...” I was a terrible liar. And Tiffany had some serious skills in reading people.
   ”No, you were sad weren't you”, she said like she actually would've known everything I was thinking. ”What happened?”
   I sighed and shook my head. ”Would it be okay if I explained you tomorrow? It would probably ruin everyone's day...” I said and rubbed my neck. ”I swear I'll explain everything you want to know. Just... not right now.”
   ”Of course”, she smiled and grabbed my hand in hers. ”Today we're gonna have the time of our lives.” Her eyes glittered when she spoke. That was probably one of the best sides in her. I nodded and smiled.

After eating and dressing up and doing the dishes (well after Yongguk had done the dishes) and cleaning up the livingroom (well Yongguk did that too) and taking a few beers for starters, we stepped out of the house.
   ”Did you get all the drinks?” Tiffany asked Yongguk when I had locked the door. He nodded. ”Yeah, the ones in your bag.”
   ”Good”, Tiffany smiled and nodded. ”I think we're good then.”
   It was almost four o'clock already. Eunmi had told us to come at four, since she had promised Bambam that she'd go with him at six. So that way we got some time to be with her and Tiffany and Yongguk could meet her as well.
   ”Don't you have a car?” Tiffany asked and lifted her brows. I shook my head. ”I have a personal driver.”
   ”And who could that possibly be?” Tiffany teased and nudged me with her elbow. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.
   ”So we're gonna walk to the center and take a train?” Yongguk asked. I nodded. ”Exactly.”
   ”So the party starts at five?” Tiffany asked.
   ”I don't know, I guess?” I mumbled. I really didn't know much about the party. The only thing I knew was that it was supposed to be huge. Tiffany, Yongguk and I walked in the center and took a train to downtown where the party was supposed to be. At 4.30pm we arrived to the downtown station.
   ”Miranda?” I heard a familiar voice shout when I stepped out of the train. I quickly turned around to see Eunmi. She looked absolutely amazing in her dark blue dress. It was short just like Tiffany's and mine, but it was a bit more innocent. Tiffany had made me to wear a simple black dress with heels, just like Jiho had expected. ”Eunmi! You look amazing!” I smiled and hugged her. She was freezing.
   ”I thought you're gonna be here at four!” She stuttered and crossed her arms. Then she saw Tiffany and Yongguk. A wide smile took control of her face.
   ”I'm sorry, we got a bit delayed...” I mumbled, but she wasn't listening. ”Uh, Eunmi, these are Tiffany and Yongguk”, I continued and pointed at the beautiful couple next to me. Eunmi's eyes glittered just like Tiffany's.
   ”Nice to meet you!” Eunmi said shaking Tiffany's and Yongguk's hands. They both replied her with a wide smile. ”You too! I'm loving that dress of yours!” Tiffany added. Eunmi chuckled and thanked her shyly. The atmosphere wasn't awkward at all, like I had expected. Everyone were happy and pleased. ”Should we go somewhere to eat?” I asked interrupting Eunmi's and Tiffany's little chatter. Yongguk nodded.
   ”I'm in.”
   ”Me too”, Eunmi said. Tiffany bit her lip.
   ”No, you're not starting that again”, Yongguk said suddenly grabbing Tiffany's arm. He spun her around so that she was surrounded by Yongguk's arm. ”OKAY, I'll eat anything”, Tiffany whined and pushed his boyfriend away. ”You still need to learn how to be a proper boyfriend...”
   Yongguk chuckled. ”Yeah right, last night you said I'm a perf-”
   ” off Gukkie”, Tiffany giggled and punched Yongguk. I smiled and shook my head.
   Eunmi lead us to a classy looking restaurant. First I thought it would've been an expensive place, but after checking out the menu, it wasn't that bad at all. ”Is this place even real?” I mumbled after ordering my meal. Eunmi shook her head. ”I know right... The prices are super low.”
   After ordering our meals, Tiffany decided to start joking about me and Jiho again. Eunmi looked at me with a confused face. She had thought that Jiho and I were more like a sister and a brother. I just shook my head at her and smiled. ”She's just joking. Jiho was with us yesterday.”
   ”I see”, she said and smiled shyly.
   ”Where's the Fashionkiller by the way”, Tiffany asked and looked around like she would find him there. Obviously he wasn't there.
   ”I don't know”, I said and checked my phone. No missed calls. He hadn't texted me since we had talked last night. And he had said that he needed to tell me something. Whatever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter