Nobody messes with Miranda

From the top to the bottom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day started with a call from my one real best friend, Tiffany. We had been friends from the very beginning, when we both learned how to walk. She asked me how did I feel about the new neighbourhood and the new town. I told her I hadn't checked the town yet, but the neighbourhood, I told it was nice. Full of friendly and nice people. I didn't mention that I had already been mocked by a who lives next door. I didn't think it was important enough. Worth telling for. She told me that couple guys had asked her where I was (which made me feel a bit better) and if I was coming back at all. I told her to tell them that I'd visit there as soon as possible. But that wouldn't be before the school started. Which of we started talking about school and guys. I happened to mention that there lives a goodlooking guy next door, but that's about it. She didn't ask any more information. She already had a boyfriend, Yongguk, he was very nice. I used to have a crush on him, but it ended when Tiffany started dating him. Now they had been together for almost two years. Which was amazing.

After the phonecall I started living the day. I went out to meet other neighbours, and already got a little job. A nice lady from across the street asked me if I could take her dogs out once a day for a walk. She was nice so of course I took the job. I met the dogs. It was love at the first sight. When I left her house, I waved goodbyes and headed to the center of the town. It was only couple blocks from the place where I lived, so it didn't take long to walk there. I went to the first coffee shop I saw and bought a latte. While sitting there, I saw some people in the park across the street. The park was small, about four blocks wide, but it had some charm. There was a little marmor path which went through a small "forest". There were three fountains, all different ones. One with a topless lady, one with fishes and one marmor patterned man, who was carrying a jar on top of his head. My eyes were wondering around the park when I noticed a click of guys sitting on the grass. I couldn't see their faces, since they all were sitting back towards me. I stared at them, until one of them noticed me. He looked about the same age as me, perhaps a year or two older. He had black hair and the look in his eyes was kind of bored. Like he couldn't care less what the other guys were talking about.

I shook my head and turned my gaze away from him. It was like a moment of embarrassment. While drinking my latte I felt his glare on my face. I looked at his direction and he stood up, leaving the other guys talk. He was walking towards me.

"Hey!"

I smiled tensely and nodded. "Hi." He still had the same bored expression on his face. "You seemed a bit uninterested back there", I said nodding towards the other guys. They were now looking at us, so I could see all of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter