Goodnight!

From the top to the bottom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Okay, what's going on?” Tiffany attacked me when I returned from the corridor. She had her arm crossed on her chest and there was no way I could get out of this. ”I mean with you and the neighbour's guy.”
   I just sighed and shook my head. Then I jumped on the ”bed” next to her. ”I don't know...”
   ”So you're not dating?” She asked. I shook my head immediately.
   ”No, we're just friends...”
   Tiffany chuckled and wiped her hair to her other shoulder. ”You know, Yongguk and I claimed that same about six months before we started dating”, she said. ”And that's how it's supposed to be. Your boyfriend should be your best friend.”
   ”But there's nothing... I mean he hasn't... There's nothing physical, between us, you know...” I stuttered and I could feel my face getting red. Tiffany squinted her eyes and punched my arm gently.
   ”Ay Miranda! Where's your attitude? Did you just stutter?”
   This was exactly what I had been afraid of. I just forced a smile and shook my head. ”Noo, it's not that...”
   ”Oh you mean he's too kind? Like, you need someone who freaking... grabs your and carries you to the bedroom?” She asked with her husky excited voice. I hadn't even remembered how fearless this girl really was. And how much I seriously had missed her. And how much I really missed the ”old me”. I just laughed and shrugged. ”Something like that.”
   ”You two would really make a cute couple though”, she said suddenly, placing her hands behind her head and laying back on the bed. I shot her a death glare. She raised her hands up. ”Just saying!”
   Suddenly I thought about Jackson. He always popped in my mind on the weirdest situations. I would most likely see him tomorrow. My mind just kept wondering would he apologize me or would he just ignore me? What if he lost his mind again and punched someone? I wouldn't let that happen. Then I remembered Jiho's words. Why should I care? He punched me in my face. He insulted me. He left me in the closet and didn't give a crap about me. Why should I care?
   ”Or is there someone else...?” Tiffany asked after examining my face for a little while. ”Another guy?”
   ”Oh no...” I mumbled. ”Just him.”
   ”So you admit that you like him?” her smirk grew bigger.
   I hesitated a brief moment. ”Yeah of course.”
   ”Ah Miranda! You know what I mean...” Tiffany rolled her eyes. ”Do you have a crush on him? Because from what I saw just a moment ago, you and him, laughing and playing with the pillows, he definitely has a crush on you.”
   That froze me. Definitely. Was it really that obvious? ”Ahah I don't think so...” I said and stood up from the bed. ”But you must be really tired after travelling so much... I should leave you with Yongguk so you can rest...” I started to stumble out of the livingroom. Tiffany still had her eyes on me.
   ”Tomorrow Miranda. Tomorrow”, she said pointing at me. ”But you're right... Yongguk. Get over here.”
   I chuckled and disappeared from the livingroom. Yongguk walked out of the kitchen and smiled at me.  ”I helped your mom with the groceries.”
   ”That's really nice of you”, I said and stepped aside so he could walk past me to the livingroom. ”Slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter