Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift

 

Ooh! It’s the first time I became excited celebrating my birthday. You know, I really don’t like celebrating my birthday until I find the reason why I was born. Now, I know the reason. It’s to love GOD above all and to be a blessing to others.

 

This day, the moment I woke up, I can see a lot of decorations from my room. I know Jimin and Yerin made this. Then a lot of gifts from fans where there. I decided to open everything and read their messages. But first, I want to hug Yerin and Jimin and thanked them for a very beautiful decoration.

 

I opened my door.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!” they said.

 

“Thank you very much!” I said. “You two really made a great effort putting all those designs without me waking up.”

 

“We’re expert to that, right Jimin?” Yerin said.

 

“Of course!” Jimin said. “And unnie, have you seen the gifts of the fans? Let’s open it and I’ll take a picture of you with those things.”

 

“Sure!” I said.

 

Then the three of us went inside the room. Suddenly, someone knocked.

 

“I’m going to open it.” I said.

 

I opened the door and saw Onii-chan, Kahi unnie, and GOT7 without Mark.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHIANNE!” they shouted while holding a birthday cake and some balloons.

 

Jimin and Yerin went outside to see them. I asked them to enter the room first.

 

“So how was the birthday girl doing?” Kahi unnie said.

 

“I’m doing well, unnie.” I said.

 

Then onii-chan hugged me. “Happy Birthday my little dongsaeng.” he said.

 

“Thank you onii-chan.” I said.

 

Then, they sang a birthday song for me. After singing, Jackson lit the candle.

 

“Make a wish first before you blow the candle.” he said.

 

I closed my eyes and wished.

 

What’s my wish? Uhm, I wish that today will be a memorable day for me. That’s all. Then I blew the candle. Then they clapped their hands.

 

“Aww, thank you everyone!” I said.

 

Suddenly, Jackson gave me a small paper then he whispered, “It’s from Mark.”

 

The moment Jackson said the word Mark, I immediately smiled.

 

I opened it and read Mark’s message silently. It says there,

 

Happy Birthday Peter Pan’s one and only Wendy. Happy Birthday to my one and only baby. Happy Birthday to my one and only love. Happy Birthday to my one and only Rhianne. I didn’t come with them today in greeting you because I want to greet you alone. Haha. I’m going to meet you later. I love you!

 

Peter Pan <3

 

Aaaah! I’m giggling right now. Why is Mark always giving me this Goosebumps feeling? He never fails to make me smile. He never fails to make my heart beat fast.

 

After some celebration together with GOT7 and the others, they decided to go out already and leave some privacy to me. Yerin, Jimin and I went inside my room to open the gifts the fans have given me.

 

“Before.” Jimin said as she took a picture of me together with the piles of gifts. “Then I’m going to take a picture again later after you opened everything.”

 

Then we started the gift ceremony. Haha. What to choose first? Of course I’ll choose the gifts from my country, the Philippines! I immediately opened the gifts from my fans in the Philippines.

 

To our angel, Rhianne

From your fans, Rhianne PH

 

That was the thing written on the small paper. I immediately opened the gift. It’s in a box. I wonder what it is. I opened it and saw a scrapbook. I turned the pages of the scrapbook and saw the messages of the fans.

 

I can still remember the moment where I was also sending my messages to the fanclubs heads so I can give Donghae oppa a message to his birthday. Aaah! My fangirl mode is on. Until now, I like Dongahe oppa! Ayiee!

 

Here are some of the messages:

 

Happy Birthday Rhianne dongsaeng! I hope you’ll do well in the future and stay pretty as always. I hope you’ll be happy with Mark oppa. Lot of loves from the Philippines.

 

-Marielle

 

Happy Birthday Rhianne unnie! Thank you for inspiring me a lot. Right now, I’m studying very well and I’m excelling in school all because of you. Thank you for being such a good inspiration to me. I love you! Take care always! God bless!

 

-Shane

 

Rhianne noona! I’m a fanboy be proud of me! Haha. I really love your voice. I hope we can sing together soon. Happy Birthday!

 

-Joseph

 

Rhianne dongsaeng! Happy Birthday! StarfishPH misses you a lot. Hope you’re doing well in the profession you chose! We’ll always support you! Happy Birthday again!

 

-Kailah

PS. I hope you can get to meet our fish, Donghae. Please say hi for me!

 

Those were some messages to me. Ahh, I suddenly missed the Philippines. I missed the moments when I attend KPOP Conventions, when I attended different gatherings and flash mobs as well. I miss being a fan. :)

 

Then there was a compilation of my pictures when I was a child until now. Then I realized, I really have to thank puberty for making me a great lady. I’m so ugly when I was a child. -_- Hahaha.

 

Then, there was also a CD. I know it’s a video. I’m going to watch it later. I put it on top of my laptop so I would be able to watch it.

 

“Unnie!” Yerin said. “Try to open this! It’s kinda heavy and big.”

 

I helped Yerin carry it. It’s really kinda heavy. I wonder what it is. I looked at the message on the small paper.

 

TO OUR ANGEL, RHIANNE <3

FROM YOUR LOVELY FANS IN THAILAND!

 

Ooh, I have fans from Thailand!

 

I immediately opened it and saw my big standee with, OH MY GOSH! Mario Maurer! Okay, I’m a fan of Mario Maurer! He’s a Thai!

 

“Who’s that boy unnie?” Jimin asked.

 

“OH MY GOSH! He’s Mario Maurer! I’m a huge fan of Mario Maurer!” I said.

 

“Who’s he?” Yerin said.

 

“Mario Maurer is an actor in Thailand. I wonder if Bambam knows him.” I said. “I have to hide this from Mark. He’ll get mad at me if he saw this. Haha.”

 

Then I started opening a lot of different gifts. Some were small, some were big, some were just simple and some were really extravagant. But whatever the size of the quality of the gift is as long as they remembered my birthday, it’s all worth it.

 

“Unnie!” Jimin said. “Let’s take a picture of you with those gifts. Give me your phone.”

 

I gave Jimin my phone and she took a photo of me with my gifts. I decided to upload it on IG.

 

Here’s my caption:

 

Thank you everyone for these wonderful gifts. I have read all your messages but I can’t name you all since you’re too many. But, I still want to thank you everyone! From my sincere heart, I want to thank you for all these gifts. I’ll use these. I love you all! <3 <3

 

A lot of fans tagged me too in the posts and even commented and greeted me. I can’t mention all of them since they are so many but I’m reading all their messages.

 

In twitter, Jessica DM-ed me.

 

Jessica: Hey, are you mad at me? I’m sorry. -_- Anyway, Happy Birthday Rhianne!

 

Me: I’m not mad at you. Why did you think I’m mad at you? Thank you very much!

 

Papa Tuan even greeted me too in twitter also Mark’s siblings greeted me too. Aik, I’m so happy.

 

It’s my first time celebrating my birthday as a celebrity and this is how artists really feel during their birthdays. Oh my gosh, I’m so happy with it. Then my parents called me and they greeted me a happy birthday.

 

This day is almost complete. I wonder what Mark is planning to do?

 

He said, we’re going to meet at the park and I’ll wait for him there with the surprise. He said, I should be there at exactly 7pm so, I’ll just go there at 6:30pm so I’ll arrive early or maybe on time. Wooh! I’m so excited with what Mark is going to give me.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB’s POV

 

GOT7 were so tired with our practice today. We’re going to perform in 2pm’s concert here in Korea. But everything is worth it. I love practicing with my hyungs. They are so good.

 

After the practice, we decided to go to back to the dorm to rest.

 

“What happened? Where are you?” Mark said as he was talking to the phone. Maybe she is talking with Rhianne.

 

“Okay. I’m on my way there. You’re in Seoul righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter