Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1

 

 

 

“Unnie! Wake up already. Today is our first day of shooting.” Yerin said as she is waking me up. “Jimin-a! Unnie doesn’t want to wake up.”

 

I slightly opened my eyes and saw Yerin.

 

“Yah unnie, we’re going to be late if you will not wake up. So please wake up now.”

 

I looked at her and rose up.

 

“Sorry. I’m going to prepare myself.” I said.

 

I’m still sleepy. I think I was able to sleep at around 4am. It’s already 7am and we need to be on set by 8am.

 

I immediately took a bath. Breakfast? Na. No thanks. I don’t like to eat breakfast.

 

For 30 minutes I was able to fix myself. Ugh. I’m still sleepy. We went to the van.

 

“It seems like you didn’t sleep well, Rhianne.” manager unnie told me.

 

“Sleeping problems. I had my insomnia last night. Geez.” I said.

 

But actually I didn’t have my insomnia last night. Mark just happened to wake me up at 1 am then I had a hard time sleeping again. -_-

 

“Don’t worry. Your entire schedule for today is not that tough. Just give your best on the first day of your shooting.” she said.

 

In the van, I just closed my eyes. I want to sleep just for 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes.

 

Taehyung’s place

 

“Hyung, good luck on your first day of shooting. I know you can do it.” Jungkook  said.

 

“Of course. I’m V.” Taehyung said.

 

“Oh and hyung, try to get a picture with the new member of 15&. I think she’s interesting. Hyung will not talk about her unless she’s really something.” Jungkook said.

 

“Of course Kookie, I’ll be able to get a picture with her. Don’t worry.”

 

Jungkook smiled.

15&

 

“Unnie, we’re here already.” Jimin said as she shook me a bit.

 

We’re already on the shooting place. We went out of the van and immediately went to the area.

 

“Annyeong haseyo!” Chanyeol said as he was waving his hands.

 

We greeted all the staffs there and also the other casts. I started looking for Mark. He’s not yet here?

 

“Oppa!” Yerin exclaimed.

 

He’s finally here. I smiled at him and he smiled too.

 

“Feeling good?”  I asked. He nodded to me.

 

“Uhm, Rhianne-a.” Taehyung said.

 

I looked at him.

 

“Yes?” I said.

 

“Good luck for today. Let’s do our best.” he said.

 

“Of course we will.” I said then I tapped him.

 

“Is everybody here?” JYP said. “We’ll have a short meeting before the shooting starts.”

 

A meeting?

 

We just followed him inside a room. By the way, we are going to shoot inside the school today. Yiiie. I’m so excited. It’s my first time seeing this location with my bare eyes. I mean not on TV.

 

“Everybody please take a seat.” JYP said. “So today, we’ll be having your first day of shooting. I want everyone to do their best so the directors will not be mad, okay?”

 

“Yes!” we all said.

 

“Plus, regarding the shooting schedules, by next, next week we have to go to the Philippines to have some scenes there. We also contacted a Filipino artist to play the role of Rhianne’s mom”

 

“Oh, is that the part where we will be asking her to come back to Kirin?” Chanyeol asked.

 

JYP nodded, “Yes. And also the first scene of the series will be shot there. Since Rhianne needs to show the education in their country.”

 

We’re going back to the Philippines. Huh. I don’t know if I will be happy with that. I miss the Philippines but I may not be able to come back here in Korea.

 

“Is everything alright?” Taehyung asked me.

 

“Oh. Yeah.” I said while pretending to smile.

 

“So, good luck and do your best!” JYP said.

 

We all rose up and started having our make ups.

 

“So you’re going to be the new member of 15&?” the make-up artist told me.

 

“Fortunately, yes. I’m so happy with it.” I said.

 

“Well, do your best! Fans will like you. You have a very beautiful face.” she said.

 

Oh. Hihihihi

 

“Aw. Thank you.” I said. “I’ll work hard.”

 

“You’re done. Now wear your clothes now.” she said.

 

Since the scene we’ll be shooting for today is when the day Rian (spelling of my name here in the series) came to Kirin Arts School, I’m going to wear casual clothes.

 

The stylist gave me a cute dress and shoes. Ooh, I like it.

 

“Is everyone ready? In 5 minutes we’ll start shooting scenes.” the director said.

 

I went out of the make-up area and saw Mark and Taehyung talking. I wonder what they are talking about.

 

“Yah. Good luck!” I said.

 

“Owww. You look good on your outfit.” Taehyung said.

 

“Thank you. School uniform suits you well.” I told him.

 

I looked at Mark. Oh, he’s incredibly handsome with the school uniform.

 

“How do I look?” he asked.

 

“You now look younger than me. School uniform suits you too. You’re more handsome than usual.” I said.

 

He smiled at me.

 

“Okay everybody. We’ll be starting the shooting.” the director said.

 

The director explained us what scene we’re going to shoot. 2pm’s Chansung will play the role of a teacher here. He’s going to be my mentor and the one who’ll tour me inside the school.

 

“So you’ll be doing the scene here and Rhianne..”

 

“Yes?” I said.

 

“You’ll act like you’re really amazed in the place.” the director said.

 

I nodded at him and then he went back in place.

 

“Okay, lights, camera, action!”

 

We entered the hallway and I was acting just natural. I am really amazed with the location. It’s really a place I want to be.

 

“This is going to be your locker.”

 

He gave me a key and I smiled at Chansung sunbae.

 

“Kamsahamnida (Thank you).” I said. Of course that was a part of the script.

 

“I’ll be going to the office. If you need some help, Yeunji seonsaengnim will help you.” he said as he point on BoA who is playing the role of Yeunji.

 

“So you’re the transferee from the Philippines right?” she asked.

 

I nodded.

 

“Good. So now, change your clothes because you’ll be starting your dance class today.” she said.

 

“Dance? I’m going to dance?” I asked.

 

“Of course. All aspiring idols need to dance. Don’t worry, we won’t be that harsh.” she said and she smiled.

 

My character here is somewhat different from my character. She’s a little bit noisy and very friendly plus she doesn’t dance. She’s good in singing and playing any instruments but she never dance.

 

I then smiled weakly.

 

“And cut.” the director said. “Good job! Next scene, other students entering the room.”

 

Everyone started to go to their places while I was changing my clothes to prepare for the next scene.

 

After I was able to change my clothes, I watched at some parts.

 

It is when Mark arrived Kirin.

 

Mark was walking slowly down the hallway with a serious face.

 

“Han Sol oppa.” Yerin suddenly came. “Why are you just now? Change your clothes faster. We’ll be having our dance session today.”

 

“Who told you I’m going to attend?” he said.

 

“Yah oppa. You’re not going to attend again? Your father might…”

 

“Let him do what he wants to do. I’m not going.” he said.

 

“He’s really very weird.”

 

“Yenny” Taehyung said.

 

“Ahy, you’re here again. Aish.” Yerin (Yenny) went walking.

 

“What did I say again?” Taehyung said as he was scratching his head.

 

“Cut!” the director said. “Good, good. I think everyone is in a good condition.”

 

We continued shooting the parts where I was able to bump Mark. The dancing session was also great.

 

“Okay. Let’s take an hour break. Eat well everyone!” the director announced.

 

“Hello everyone!” JB said as he and the other members of GOT7 entered the area.

 

“Oh JB. How are you? Oh Jr you’re here too.” the director said.

 

Since they were a part of Dream High 2, they know the director.

 

“We just dropped by to visit our friends.” Jr said.

 

“Noona!” Bambam waved his hand the moment he saw me.

 

“Annyeong!” I said.

 

Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae came near me.

 

“Noona is so beautiful today.” Yugyeom said.

 

“Ahy, don’t say that. I feel so flattered.” I said.

 

“But, it’s real.” Youngjae added.

 

“Oh Noona, JB hyung bought this for you.” Bambam said while giving me something.

 

It is like a lunch kit. JB bought me a lunch? How thoughtful of him.

 

“I’m going to give this to Mark hyung.” Youngjae said.

 

“Rhianne-a, how was shooting?” JB asked me.

 

“Of course she did well because I’m his mentor.” Jr said.

 

“Yah two of you. You shut up. How was your shooting Rhianne?” Jackson said.

 

I laughed at them

 

“Yah, everything is fine. It’s fun. Although I don’t really want to act, but somehow I’m starting to like it, since it is like my story.”

 

“Oh, by the way, Bambam did you give Rhianne the kit?” JB asked.

 

“Yeah hyung. I gave it already to noona.” Bambam said.

 

“Eat well.” JB said. “GOT7! Let’s go. We still need to practice. Good luck Rhianne. Mark, fighting!”

 

 

Jinyoung came near me.

 

“Taehyung likes you.” then he smiled at me and left.

 

I looked at Taehyung. He’s just eating silently there. There’s nothing wrong with him, I guess. I mean, he doesn’t like me right? I mean, what’s with me that Taehyung will like?

 

“Rhianne-a, let’s eat.” Mark told me.

 

I sat down beside them.

 

The 7 of us were eating together. We were having some conversations t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter