Chapter 49: A Day With You

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 49: A Day With You

 

And due to my condition, the staffs decided to end the training camp and go home the next day.

 

Inside the van…

 

“I’m sorry guys for ruining our training camp.” I told Jimin and Yerin.

 

“You shouldn’t be sorry for unnie.” Jimin said.

 

“What is important is you’re safe.” Yerin said.

 

Aww. I feel so touched with this two. -_- I feel like I have two younger sisters who are taller than me.

 

We then arrived at JYP Entertainment. We opened the door of the van and saw some reporters there. Suddenly, Mark went to our van.

 

“I’ll carry you.” he said.

 

I smiled at him and let him carry me to the inside of the building. I’m not afraid anymore. I don’t care of the issues anymore. As long as we’re together, we’ll be fine.

 

“Why did you suddenly agree that I’ll carry you?” Mark asked. “There are a lot of reporters. We might be an issue again.”

 

“I promise you I’ll be strong.” I said.

 

Mark just smiled. “You’re really something.”

 

“I know.” I said.

 

We entered the building and a lot of cameras were taking pictures of us. But I don’t care anymore. I saw JYP smiling at us and I smiled back to him.

 

We first sat down on the sits at the lobby. Then JYP went near us.

 

“So you have really decided Rhianne?” JYP asked.

 

“I have decided.” I said.

 

Then JYP smiled. “Good.”

 

Mark then whispered me something, “What are you talking about?”

 

I pinched his cheeks. “You’ll know, later.”

 

“Unfair.” he said.

 

“It’s not unfair. It’s called waiting for the right time.” I said.

 

“Whatever.” he said. “Should I give you a piggyback ride this time?”

 

Then I remembered when Mark gave Ah Yeon a piggyback ride.

 

I looked mad at him.

 

“Why?” he said.

 

I just stared at him.

 

“Okay, I get it.” he said.

 

We can talk just by looking at our eyes.

 

“I wanted you to get jealous that’s why I did that.” he said.

 

“And I was.” I said.

 

“I know.” he said then he smiled. “Come, I’ll give you a piggyback ride.”

 

I was now at Mark’s back and we were on our way to the dorms.

 

“News are really so fast.” Jinyoung said.

 

“What do you mean Jinyoungiee?” Mark said.

 

“Well, your photos were already released and now they are questioning JYP’s statement.” Jinyoung said.

 

“Just let them.” Mark said and he smiled at me. “Yah! Baby.”

 

I looked at him. “Baby? Who’s baby?” I said

 

“Of course it’s you.” Mark said.

 

“When did you start calling me Baby?” I asked.

 

“Uhm,” Mark said. “Just right now?”

 

“I don’t like to be called Baby.” I said. “Just call me Rhianne. It’s the sweetest.”

 

“Psh.” Mark said. “Since we’re on the dorms again, I’ll make sure that you’ll eat. You didn’t eat a lot. I told you, I want you to be fat. Right now, I feel like I’m not carrying anything. You’re so light.”

 

“I’m sorry oppa.” I said.

 

“Okay, I’m getting out-of-place here.” Jinyoung said.

 

“Jinyoungiee, how’s your relationship with Jessica?” I asked.

 

Mark stopped.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“Jessica and you are dating?!” Mark asked.

 

Jinyoung smiled pretentiously, “What are you talking about Rhianne? Don’t make some issues.”

 

Then Jinyoung walked faster.

 

“Yah!” Mark said.

 

“Are they really dating?” he asked me.

 

“I don’t know. He doesn’t tell me anything. How about Jessica? Isn’t she telling you something?” I asked.

 

“She tells me nothing.” Mark said coldly. “Let’s just not interfere with their story anymore.”

 

“Okay.” I said.

 

Now we’re in front of my room.

 

“I’ll be fine here.” I said.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked.

 

“Yes.” then I kissed his cheeks. “Thank you.”

 

He smiled at me and he went to his room.

 

I immediately took my phone. I’m going to admit it now.

 

I searched for our picture and saw our first picture together. I’m going to post it on my IG account.

 

I put these song lyrics as a caption.

 

Can’t blame you for thinking that you never really knew me at all. I tried to deny you but nothing ever made me feel so wrong. I thought I was protecting you, from everything that I go through. But I know that we got lost along the way. So, here I am with all my heart, I hope you understand. I know I let you down, but I’m never gonna make that mistake again. You brought me closer to who I really am. Come take my hand. I want the world to see what you mean to me. @mark_tuan

 

Tada. I posted it already.

 

And in just a few seconds, a lot of fans liked it and put comments on it.

 

Some comments were

 

“Kyaaaa! @thisisRhianne admitted it already! MarHianne couple! <3”

 

“What you mean to me. OHMYGOSH! Finally, it’s real!”

 

“CONGRATULATIONS MARHIANNE COUPLE!”

 

A lot more comments start to arise. There were some bashes too but more good comments were there.

 

Suddenly, my phone rang.

 

Calling…

Peter Pan <3

 

He might have seen it.

 

“Hello?” I said.

 

“So that’s what you’re talking about?” he said.

 

“Kinda.” I said.

 

“Psh.” he said. “You’re really sweet.”

 

“I know.”

 

I can’t help but to smile while talking to Mark. Finally, our relationship is in public.

 

“I’ll go there.” he said.

 

“For what?” I asked.

 

“Nothing. I’ll just go there.” he said.

 

Then our conversation ended.

 

Suddenly,

 

“UNNNIEEEEE!!!!!!” Yerin shouted. “You admitted it already? WAAAAAHHH! I’m so happy.”

 

Then Jimin and Yerin immediately went to me.

 

“oh, oh, oh, careful with the foot.” I said.

 

“Yah, right.” Jimin said.

 

Then the two of them hugged me.

 

“Rhianne” I heard a voice from outside. It was Mark.

 

 

“I think we need to give them some privacy.” Yerin said as she stood up.

 

“I really think.” Jimin said and they left the two of us.

 

Mark sat down beside me.

 

“Where did you get that cheesy line?” he asked.

 

“That was from a song.” I said.

 

“Let’s take a picture of our hands holding together. I’ll update my IG too.” he said.

 

“Ohh. So that’s why you want to see me now?” I said.

 

“Yeah.” he said. “And, I missed you. Like for real. I mean, we didn’t talk for a week.”

 

“It was your fault.” I said. “I was talking to you but you don’t answer. It’s like, I’m just wasting my saliva talking to a rock who will never answer back.”

 

“I know.” he said.

 

I hugged him, “But I know it’s my fault too.” then I smiled at him.

 

“Whatever.” he said.

 

Then he grabbed my hand and we were holding each other’s hand then he took a picture of it.

 

He was uploading it already. I wonder what he put. I was trying to take a peek but he won’t allow me to see. So, I opened my phone again and he tagged me that photo.

 

It has a caption. A sweet one.

 

People say we shouldn’t be together. We’re too young to know about forever. But I say that they don’t know what they’re talk talk talkin about. And this love is only getting stronger, I don’t wanna wait any longer. I just wanna tell the world that you’re mine girl. They don’t know about the things we do. They don’t know about the I LOVE YOUs but I bet you if they just only knew. They will just be jealous of us. They don’t know about the up all nights. They know I’ve waited all my life. Just to find that love it feels this right. Baby they don’t about, they don’t know about us. @thisisRhianne

 

“So when did you became a fan of One Direction?” I said.

 

“I don’t know.” he said. “I just love this song. It’s my favorite.”

 

Well actually, that’s my favorite song too. Oh and by the way, I love Louis! Haha. Okay fangirl mode on. -_-

 

Haha.

 

“What do you think?” he said.

 

“You’re cheesier that I am.” I said.

 

“I know.” he said.

 

I missed this moment. We were just talking, smiling, and everything is fine.

 

“You’re smiling like that again.” he said.

 

“I just missed this moment.” I said.

 

“Me too.” he said.

 

Then a knock from our door occurred.

 

“I’m going to open it.” Mark said.

 

He stood up and opened the door and we saw JB there.

 

“Congratulations guys!” JB said.

 

“Thanks JB.” Mark said.

 

“Oh, by the way, Rhianne advance one year here in Korea.” JB said. “I’ll be going.”

 

Oh yeah, I’m going to celebrate my one year stay here in Korea. Who would’ve imagine that in just a span of one year, I have my career and I have a boyfriend. Everything is surely fast.

 

“One year has passed?” Mark said.

 

“Unbelievable right?” I said.

 

“How did JB know?” he asked.

 

“I don’t know either.” I said.

 

Then Mark went near me. “So we should celebrate it.”

 

“We should celebrate it, after the treatment.” I said.

 

I still need to undergo therapies since a bone from my left foot was dislocated. Aww. Poor me. It means, I can’t go out on my own. -_-

 

“How long will it take for the treatment?” he asked.

 

“The doctor said it’ll take 1-2 months.” I said.

 

“It’ll be fine.” he said.

 

“I know.”

 

Then Mark looked at his phone.

 

“Oh.” he said.

 

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

 

“GOT7 will have a short meeting.” he said. “I have to leave. I’ll bring foods later.”

 

“Okay. Take care.” I said.

 

Then Mark kissed me on my forehead and he left.

 

I decided to open my IG account again and saw more comments. But one comment caught my attention. It was Wendy’s comment.

 

Congratulations @mark_tuan and @thisisRhianne

 

It was just a simple comment but it really caught my attention. I have read that Wendy was Mark’s ex-girlfriend so I really have to stalk her.

 

And my stalking skills are on.

 

I put a comment.

 

I’m sorry for denying it at first. I was just afraid. But now, I had the courage to admit it. Yes, Mark and I are in a relationship. Thank you for supporting us and for those who are bashing me, thank you too because it makes me want to be even stronger. Hope you’ll continue to support 15& and GOT7! Lovelots! Rhianne <3

 

I don’t know how this day will end.

I only know one thing.

I love Mark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Almost 2 months has passed. I wasn’t able to attend such interviews due to my foot’s condition. Every day, I’m at the hospital having some therapies which really hurts. -_- There came a time when my foot even became too red and I can’t even manage to walk.

 

But I’m very thankful for my friends, 15& and GOT7, for JYP Entertainment for taking care of me and also for Onii-chan who always asks me if I’m fine.

 

Now, I guess my foot is back with its condition. But to make sure, I’m going to be at the hospital today to check for the results of the X-ray. After that, I’ll be going to Simply KPOP to sing a song.

 

Oh yeah, it’s already July. Time flies so fast and in a few days I’ll be celebrating my birthday. Wooh! I’m turning 21! Ugh, I’m turning old. Oh well, never mind.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

It must be Mark. He told me, he’s going to accompany me this whole day since they’re off today.

 

I went to the door and opened it and saw Mark.

 

“Are you ready?” he said.

 

“I’m ready.” I said.

 

“Awwwwww.” Yerin said as she was teasing the two of us. “What a cute couple.”

 

“Thank you little sister.” Mark said.

 

“Ouch, it hurts. He called me little sister. Haha.” Yerin said. “Enjoy your date oppa and unnie!”

 

“Yerin-a, we’re not going to a date. We’re just going to the doctor and after that, to Simply KPOP.” I said.

 

“Well, whatever. I’ll be preparing myself too. I need to be early at the shooting area.” she said.

 

Yerin is the busiest among us. She has another TV series. While Jimin, she’s working on a collaboration with Ah Yeon.

 

And me? Nah, they said I need a rest due to my foot’s condition. Haha. They really care for their artists.

 

Mark and I went outside together then a lot of fans were there.

 

MARHIANNE! MARHIANNE! MARHIANNE!

 

They shouted.

 

I just smiled at them and waved my hands to them. Then we entered the van.

 

“Fans are really good at making names. We have a couple name already, the MarHianne couple.” Mark said.

 

“Well, when I was still a fan, I am a part of the highest ranking officials of the fanclubs. Haha. Well, that was before.” I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter