Chapter 33: Welcome Back!

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: Welcome Back!

 

“Rhianne.” Kahi unnie said and she hugged me. “Take care of your health please?”

 

We went to the hospital. The doctor said that I’m fine, it’s just that I’m too tired that’s why my breathing became so irregular.

 

That’s one of the reason I guess why my parents don’t want me to attend here. I have a weak body. But I’m doing my best to be healthy.

 

“Don’t worry unnie. I’m fine. But I hope, everything will be just with us.” I said.

 

Kahi unnie smiled and I went back to the dorms.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After almost a month in Japan, finally GOT7 will arrive soon. I missed them so much. No noise can be heard here. They’re the only one making noises.

 

I was preparing myself and I saw Mark’s cap. I wonder who gave this to him. It seems like this cap is so important for him. That’s why I took care of this cap. As promised, I wore it every day so I feel that he’s with me.

 

“Unnie!” Jimin shouted.

 

“Yes?” I asked Jimin and I went out the room.

 

“I think Mark oppa is starting to introduce your relationship on public.” Jimin said.

 

“What? What relationship? We’re just dating.” I said.

 

“Exactly. Look.” Jimin showed me a fan post about GOT7’s answer during their interview.

 

“Moving on, Mark, it was rumored that you had ‘SOMEWHAT’ a feeling for your co-star and new member of 15&, Rhianne. What can you say about it?” a reporter said.

 

“Rhianne and I are great friends. She is just a jolly person off-cam that’s why we were able to be friends with her so easily. Well, what I wanted to mean is she is a likeable person. Not only I, but all of GOT7 members likes her.” Mark said.

 

“But don’t worry unnie, fans didn’t recognize that easily. Only us who knows you a lot know that there is something behind this statement.” Jimin said.

 

“But are there any comments?” I asked Jimin.

 

Jimin started to scroll down the page and looked at the comments sections. “I’ll read it for you.”

 

“Uhm, where to start?” Jimin said. “Ah this! *ahem**ahem* A fan said, ‘I think there’s nothing wrong if Mark will like Rhianne. We knew Rhianne before when she was still singing on the streets, she is very approachable and like what Mark said she is really a jolly person’”

 

“You sing in the streets before?” Jimin asked me.

 

“Ah, yeah. When I arrived here, I don’t know what to do so I sang in streets so I can have money for transportation.” I said.

 

“Oh cool!” Jimin said. “There’s another one. ‘I love Rhianne unnie! I can still remember the moment I saw her in the streets, she loved kids so much! I’m so happy she’s going to debut!’”

 

There are lots of compliments from me. Even though I sang on the streets for only a week, I was able to create friends.

 

“Here’s another one unnie.” Jimin said. “Oooooh. Rhianne is going to debut!! I’m so proud of her. She’s so kind. She helped me find my bracelet which was lost when I was watching her perform. Good luck Rhianne!’”

 

“Oh my gosh unnie. You’re already famous before even though you’re not yet an idol.” Jimin said. “But unnie, there’s a comment here. ‘Rhianne and Mark? No way. They won’t date. Rhianne is not Mark’s type. lol.’”

 

I was ready for that.

 

“It’s fine unnie, you still have a lot of fans.” Jimin said.

 

“I know Jimin. Whatever you do, you’ll be liked, and you’ll be hated. So just be you.” I said.

 

“You’re right.” Jimin said.

 

Our door suddenly opened.

 

“They’re here!” Yerin said.

 

So GOT7 has arrived.

 

I suddenly heard clashing of bags on the walls and shouts from Jackson.

 

“Yah, finally! We’re back. It’s really tiring.” he said.

 

I went out wearing Mark’s cap and welcomed them!

 

“Welcome back everyone!” I said.

 

“Yah, oppa, where’s my souvenir.” Yerin told Jackson.

 

“Will you let me enter my room first?” Jackson said.

 

Yerin acted like a child.

 

“Joke!” Jackson immediately shouted. “Yugyeom, give her our souvenir.”

 

Yugyeom immediately put down his bag and started to get the gift.

 

“Here’s for Yerin!” Yugyeom said as he handed a paper bag. “Here’s for Jimin!” and handed another paperbag.

 

“And here’s for Rhianne.” JB said.

 

“Oh, I have one?” I said.

 

“Of course. A special person will never be forgotten.” JB said.

 

I don’t know why but the moment JB told me that, I feel like I’m going to blush. I’m sorry Mark. -_-

 

I immediately took and looked at it.

 

It was a cute girl stuffed toy. It looks like Card Captor Sakura. Then there was another one, it’s… it’s… it’s Kuroko No. 2!!!!! The small dog of Tetsuya (from Kuroko’s Basketball).

 

I screamed and I didn’t recognize that I was hugging JB already.

 

“Ow sorry.” I said. “Yaaaah! I love this dog!”

 

“Yah, unnie. I thought you hate dogs?” Yerin said.

 

“Not this one.” I said while hugging Kuroko No. 2. “Kuroko No. 2 is exempted with it.”

 

“Kuroko No. 2?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“Yeah. His name in the anime is Kuroko No. 2 because he looks like Tetsuya Kuroko.” I said.

 

“Rhianne’s really a fan of anime.” Jackson said.

 

“Thank you!” I told Jackson.

 

“Thank JB for that. He was the one who chose that.” Jackson said.

 

“Oh really?” I said. “Well, thank you JB!”

 

JB just smiled. Ooh, I almost forgot about Mark.

 

I looked at Mark and he smiled faintly. GOT7 started to enter the dorm. I whispered something to Mark, “Are you tired?”

 

He smiled at me, “Do you want to talk?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Okay, I’ll just put my things.” he said. Then he covered my face by his cap I’m wearing. Minutes later, Mark went out and we went to the backstage.

 

At the backstage…

 

“Is everything alright?” I asked.

 

It seemed that Mark is so sad today.

 

“Are you tired? If you’re tired, then let’s just go back.” I said.

 

“No, no. I’m fine. It’s just that, I got jealous between you and JB earlier.” he said.

 

“Yah. You should not be jealous.” I said

 

“JB was always mentioning you during our tour in Japan. He seems to remember you so much.” Mark said.

 

“Eh? It’s just that maybe I’m worth remembering. Haha.” I told him. “Uh, by the way, since you’re here already, I’m giving this back to you.”

 

I handed him the cap I’m wearing.

 

“It’s fun wearing that. But I’m really not used to with wearing caps.” I said.

 

Mark took it.

 

“And about that…” he said.

 

 

“About what?” I asked.

 

“About your bracelet.” he said.

 

“Oh yeah, the bracelet? It’s with you right?” I said.

 

Mark didn’t answer for a long period. Then he had a deep breathe.

 

“I’m sorry I lost it.”

 

 

The moment I heard that, I don’t know what to react. I mean, that bracelet isn’t really something that important for me but the fact that I treasured it for months, it hurts.

 

“Oh.” that’s the only thing I said.

 

I felt like my smile disappeared.

 

Rhianne, you should not let Mark know that you’re upset.

 

I tapped Mark’s back. “It’s fine.” I said.

 

“Isn’t it important for you?” he asked.

 

“It’s important of course because someone gave that to me but what can we do? I mean, it’s lost already. I should not cry over things that are lost.” I said.

 

“Are you sure you’re fine with it?” he asked.

 

“Yeah. It’s fine.” I said. “Let’s go back to the dorms and you rest first.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter