Chapter 32: Japan Debut

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32: Japan Debut

 

I woke up a little early today. I have to meet Mark before they leave for Japan. I’m going to miss GOT7.

 

I checked my phone.

 

From: Peter Pan <3

 

Hey. Are you already awake? Meet me at the backstage now.

 

This text was 4:30 in the morning and it’s already 5:00am. OMG.

 

I immediately went to the backstage and start looking for Mark.

 

“Hyung?” I said.

 

“Ooh, you just woke up now?” Mark said.

 

I nodded. I still feel so sleepy, honestly.

 

“It’s fine. At least you woke up to say goodbye to me.” he said. “Err, I mean see you later, not goodbye.”

 

I smiled at him. “Yeah, it’s a see you later.”

 

“Oh, by the way, I want you to take care of this. It’s one of my favorite caps. So even though I’m not here physically, I’m here through this cap.” he said then handed me the cap.

 

I took it. Oh, what should I give to Mark?

 

“And in replacement for this, I’ll be taking that bracelet you’re wearing.” he said.

 

I looked at the bracelet. Oh, it was the one given to me by a man before. Will I give it to Mark? Yes because Mark even gave me his cap. I took it off and gave it to Mark.

 

“Fine. But please be careful with it. I don’t know who gave me that but it’s still important for me.” I said. “Oh, and don’t worry. I’ll take care of this cap too.”

 

Mark smiled, “I want you to wear that until I return.”

 

“But you won’t be able to see me wearing it.” I said.

 

“It’s fine. I trust you.” he said.

 

Oooh. He trusts me? It is one of the sweetest words I wanted to hear, to be trusted by a person. I smiled.

 

“I trust you also.” I said.

 

Then Mark hugged me.

 

“I’m going to miss you.” he said.

 

I tapped him, “Yah, you’ll still return. Why is it as if you’re saying goodbye?”

 

He just smiled and hugged me tighter.

 

After having some small conversation, Mark went back to the dorms and I saw GOT7 going out of the room already.

 

“Noona!” Bambam said. “I’m going to miss you!”

 

Bambam hugged me tight.

 

“I’m going to miss you too Bambam! Gambatte!” I said.

 

“Ah, I know that. Gambatte means ‘Good Luck’, right?” Bambam said.

 

“Yeah, or ‘Do your best’ but it also means the same.” I said. “Do your best everyone!”

 

“Of course we will. Thanks for the encouraging words Rhianne.” JB said.

 

He tapped my back and just stared at me. I know he is staring at me even though he is wearing his shades.

 

“JB, where’s the sun?” I asked pretending that there’s the light.

 

I was teasing JB because there’s no sun yet but he is wearing his shades already.

 

“Yah, you’re teasing me. It’s just that I have no make-up that’s why I wore this shades.” he said.

 

I took off his shades.

 

“But you still look like JB even without shades.” I said.

 

“Am I handsome?” he asked and stared at me.

 

I’m melting. -_-

 

I nodded. “Yeah! Every one of you is handsome.”

 

“Ei, noona you’re not lying?” Yugyeom said.

 

I made a promise sign. “I’m not lying, I promise.”

 

“Don’t worry Rhianne, we’ll bring some souvenirs from Japan.” Jackson said while tapping my back. “Who do you want?”

 

“I want Ryoma Echizen.” I said. “Oh no, I prefer, Kunumitzu Tezuka or Fuji Syuusuke or Eiji! Yah right Eiji! But I also like Kuroko’s Basketball. Ah who to choose?”

 

Jackson looked at me weirdly. “Like for real, Rhianne? Who are those? Or I mean what are those?”

 

“Yah, you’re not watching anime?” I asked.

 

He shook his head. “They’re just a bunch of cartoons right?”

 

“CARTOOONS???” I said. “No way! Anime and cartoons are different.”

 

“No, they’re still the same.” Jackson said.

 

And I was just like *facepalm* Jackson suddenly tapped my back again. “Hahaha. JOKE! Of course I know they differ, in some part I guess?”

 

“Whatever” I said while making a W-shape using my three fingers.

 

“Ei guys, let’s go now.” JB said. “See you soon, Rhianne!”

 

I waved goodbye at them. Ooh, I’m going to miss them.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOT7

 

“Is everybody here?” Park Noh-Young said.

 

GOT7 was in the lobby preparing themselves for their trip in Japan. They feel so pressured today since it’s going to be their debut there.

 

“We’re complete.” JB said after counting GOT7.

 

They started to put their things on the van and rode the van too. They’re on their way to the airport.

 

On the airport,

 

“Hyung do you want some drinks?” Youngjae said to Mark.

 

“Thanks Youngjae!” Mark said while he raised his hand to get the drink.

 

Youngjae suddenly saw that Mark was wearing Rhianne’s bracelet.

 

“Uh, hyung, that’s Rhianne’s bracelet right? Why is it with you?” Youngjae said.

 

Mark looked at the bracelet and smiled. “We exchanged things. My cap is with her and her bracelet is with me.”

 

Youngjae sat down beside Mark. They were still waiting for their flight.

 

“Hyung, can I look at it?” Youngjae asked.

 

Mark nodded and let Youngjae touch the bracelet. Youngjae started to look so seriously at the bracelet.

 

“I’m right.” Youngjae said.

 

“About what Youngjae?” Mark asked.

 

“Uhh.” Youngjae said. “I was right that this bracelet is an expensive one.”

 

“Ahh. Haha. Yeah it looks like it is expensive.” Mark said.

 

Flight XUSH217 to Japan will be on boarding.

 

The announcer told them. So GOT7 immediately stood up and went inside the airplane.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s Place

 

I’m so excited for today. I’m going to be a part of 6mix’s music video. Well, just a few part of it. But still, I’m going to meet C, Jisoo and Minyoung today. Ooooh, I really missed them.

 

After the gym training, I rested for a while and took a bath again and immediately went to the shooting area. When I arrived there, 6mix were already preparing for the shoot.

 

“Annyeong haseyo!” I told the staffs and other people there. They also greeted me back.

 

“Rhiannnnneeee!” C immediately came and hugged me.

 

“You look so beautiful C.” I told her.

 

She tapped me, “Yah, why are you making me feel flattered?”

 

“I am not making you feel flattered. What I say is true.” I said.

 

C smiled at me, “Awww. Thank you Rhianne!”

 

The make-up artist approached me so that she’ll be able to put some make-ups on me. After applying the make-up, we immediately started to film their MV. I am so proud that I was a part of it even just for a few seconds.

 

6mix really prepared for this. You can really see their effort in singing and dancing as well. They’re really working hard. I hope people will also support 6mix.

 

*ring**ring*

 

My phone was ringing.

 

“Hello?” I said.

 

“Rhianne-a” it’s manager unnie.

 

“Oh, yes?” I said.

 

“Wait for me there. I’ll be fetching you and we’ll go together to the pictorial.” she said.

 

“Okay.” I said.

 

After the shooting here, I have another shooting together with 15&. It’s for our upcoming album. I waited for manager unnie to arrive. About half an hour, she arrived and then we went to the shooting location. I wasn’t able to say goodbye to my friends because they were still busy filming.

 

While we were in the van,

 

“Aren’t you tired, Rhianne? I mean, you have a lot of schedules today. You haven’t even debuted yet.” Manager unnie said.

 

Am I tired? Naaah.

 

“Nope. I’m not tired. Actually, I really love doing these things. So everything is fine with me.” I said.

 

“It’s a good thing to hear that.” manager unnie said. “A lot of trainee backed out because of harsh training. But I’m so proud that you managed to overcome those things and working hard to fulfill your dreams.”

 

I smiled with what manager unnie said, “It’s really my dream, I will really work hard for it.”

 

“Even if your parents disagree with it?” she asked.

 

“Sometimes, you gotta cover your ears and try listening to yourself.” I said. “I’ve followed them all my life. I guess, now, it’s time to follow my heart.”

 

“You’re really something.” she said.

 

I just smiled at her.

 

We arrived at the shooting location. When I arrived, Jimin and Yerin were already there. They started to put make-ups on me again.

 

Huhuhu. My poor skin, I’m going to have a lot of acnes because of the make-ups but good thing Korea has these skin clinics to help me maintain my skin and made me even whiter. Yiiie. haha.

 

We started to have the picture taking. Our theme was of course about Christmas. We’re wearing something with green, red, some touch of blue and silver. It’s only October and yet I can feel Christmas is already coming!

 

Jimin was so cute with her dress and Yerin, woah, she’s just as gorgeous as ever. Together with her blue hair, I can really see Christmas in her. Haha.

 

After the pictorial, we went to the dorms to rest.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOT7

 

After hours of trip, they finally arrived at Japan. When they were on the airport, a lot of fans were waiting for them. They started screaming the moment they saw GOT7. Good thing, there were guards to protect the boys.

 

They immediately went to the hotel that they will be staying. JB, Jackson, Mark and Youngjae were together in the room and Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom were together on the other room.

 

They unpacked their things.

 

“It’s really tiring! Wooh. But I am so excited with our debut here.” JB said.

 

“Yeah! Our fans here in Japan were really something. I’m glad I went here.” Jackson said.

 

Youngjae and Mark were just quiet there, agreeing to them.

 

Mark suddenly took his phone. “There’s a wifi here right?”

 

JB nodded.

 

Mark immediately posted something on twitter.

 

Mark Tuan @mtuan93

 

Arrived at Japan! Soo tired. I hope everyone’s doing well.

 

“I hope she will reply.” Mark said.

 

“Who? Rhianne?” Jackson asked.

 

JB and Youngjae looked at Mark.

 

“Yeah, I want her to reply. I kinda miss her already.” Mark said.

 

“But hyung, you have Rhianne’s bracelet.” Youngjae said. “She’s still with you.”

 

Mark looked at the bracelet. “Uh yeah. She’s with me.”

 

“She gave the bracelet to you?” JB asked.

 

Mark shook his head, “We just exchanged things. I’m going to return it to her the moment we comeback to Korea.”

 

“Take care of it. It may be important for her.” JB said.

 

After that conversation, JB took his phone out and then he started to become a little sulky.

 

“What’s wrong hyung?” Youngjae asked.

 

“There’s just something I remembered, Youngjae. Never mind me. I’ll just go outside. I need some fresh air.” JB said.

 

JB went out while Jackson, Mark and Youngjae were looking at him.

 

“What’s JB’s problem?” Jackson said.

 

“I don’t know.” Mark said. “Do you know Youngjae-a?”

 

Youngjae just kept quiet.

 

“Youngjae-a, do you know something?” Jackson said.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter