Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever

 

Wendy, she’ll be arriving at Korea today and Mark will fetch her. Why does she need to be fetched?

 

I texted Mark.

 

To: Peter Pan <3

 

Hey. Let’s meet.

 

I don’t want Mark to go and fetch Wendy.

 

He replied.

 

From: Peter Pan <3

 

Rhianne, we already talked about this. I’ll be back. I promise.

 

Still Mark wants to fetch Wendy.

 

I didn’t reply anymore. I don’t want to interfere. If Mark wants to fetch Wendy then let him. Even if I try to stop him, nothing will happen. We’ll just fight again.

 

“Unnie,” Jimin opened my door. “Mark oppa is looking for you.”

 

“Tell him I’m sleeping.” I said.

 

“Who’s sleeping?” Mark said as he entered my room.

 

I immediately covered my face and pretended to sleep.

 

“I’ll be leaving you guys.” Jimin said.

 

I can hear footsteps. I bet Mark entered. Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me. Still, I didn’t move or do anything.

 

“Yah.” he was shaking me.

 

I just pretended to snore.

 

“I know you’re awake.” he said.

 

I removed the blanket and the pillow on my face and hit him with the pillow.

 

“Ah so you want a pillow fight.” Mark said then he got my pillow and he started hitting me too.

 

“Yaah!” I screamed and we were now having a pillow fight and then I ended up at the top of Mark while he was lying on my bed.

 

He was still laughing then he hugged me.

 

“Can’t you just stay?” I said.

 

“Don’t get jealous Rhianne. Wendy’s just a childhood friend. She’s just a friend. Believe me.” Mark said.

 

“But…” I said.

 

“No more buts.” he said..

 

“Yah! What are you two doing?” Yerin exclaimed as she entered my room.

 

Suddenly, Mark pushed me so I fell down on the floor. Aww. -_- Then Mark immediately went near me, “I’m sorry.” he said then he smiled at me.

 

“Just because Wendy is arriving you’re already pushing me away.” I said as I stood up.

 

Mark just stared at me.

 

“I was just joking.” I said.

 

“Who’s Wendy?” Yerin asked.

 

“My childhood friend.” Mark said.

 

I immediately pushed Mark. “Leave now. You might be late for your appointment.”

 

“Rhianne, wait. Wait. Wait.” Mark said as I was pushing him.

 

“You might be late, baby.” I said.

 

Then he stopped, “Did you just call me baby?”

 

“No, I just called you grandpa” I said. Then he faced me and kissed me.

 

“Ahem.. Ahem.. We didn’t see anything.” Jimin teased.

 

Mark stopped kissing me and he smiled at me.

 

“Go now.” I said.

 

“Why are you making it hard for me to leave?” he said.

 

“Cause you love me?” I said.

 

Mark hugged me. “Go now.” I said.

 

He smiled at me and touched my cheeks. I took a deep breathe. “What if something bad happen to me today, will you come back to me?” I asked.

 

He looked at me so bad. “Are you planning to do something?” he asked.

 

I shook my head. “Go now.” I said.

 

He waved and he started walking outside. The moment Mark went out I immediately sat down. It hurts Mark. I don’t know but my heart is aching. It’s just that maybe I’m worried because of Wendy. I don’t know. But suddenly, it feels different.

 

“What happened to you unnie?” Yerin said.

 

“She’s going to meet Wendy.” I said.

 

“Mark oppa said she’s just a friend. Let’s just believe in him.” Yerin said.

 

I just sighed and enter my room. What am I going to do now? I have nothing to do. Training was over.

 

I’ll just look at my twitter. Suddenly, I have a message.

 

“Ooh, a message. From… Jessica.” I said.

 

And this was Jessica’s message.

 

Is Wendy there already? She posted on IG that she’ll be going to Korea. Will Mark fetch her?

 

I replied to her.

 

Mark is on the way to fetch her. Jessica, can I ask something?

 

Jessica: Sure, what is it?

 

Me: Is Wendy really just Mark’s friend?

 

Jessica: I think Mark should be the one who’ll tell you that.

 

Me: What do you mean? Mark won’t tell me anything.

 

Jessica: Then I should not tell anything too.

 

Me: Fine. I got my answer. Thanks. -_-

 

Jessica: Hey Rhianne.

 

I didn’t reply anymore. If Jessica won’t answer me, then it means she’s hiding something from me. What if she was really Mark ex-girlfriend? I’m doomed.

 

What am I gonna do now?

 

Dugdug.

 

Dugdug.

 

My heart. It aches.

 

I want to cry. I’m sorry for being emotional. I just don’t want to lose Mark. Call me selfish, but I just don’t want to lose Mark. I never experience this kind of love so I’m really selfish when it comes to Mark.

 

I’ll just go to the streets now. I miss those people watching me before.

 

I immediately prepared myself and then I took my guitar and decided to go to the streets.

 

“Oh, where are you going unnie?” Jimin asked.

 

“I’m going to visit the streets. I missed the feeling.” I said.

 

“I want to go” Jimin said.

 

“Me too.” Yerin said.

 

“Then let’s go.” I said.

 

They immediately stood up and changed their clothes. We started walking down and they went to the garage.

 

“Unnie, where are you going?” they asked.

 

“I’m not going to ride the van. I’m going to ride in the public transportation.” I said.

 

“Lemme come!” Yerin said.

 

“But people might see us.” Jimin said.

 

“People will see us too in the streets.” Yerin said.

 

Then Yerin pulled me and we started walking.

 

“Yah wait for me!” Jimin said.

 

We then went out of the building. There were no fans outside today so we were able to go to the station easily. We rode the train and also the bus. I never knew that it’s really fun travelling.

 

After travelling, we walked a bit and suddenly I saw the first place I performed. Now, there’s someone performing there. She was a girl too.

 

“Let’s hear her song first.” I told them. Then we stood there and she was singing the song, SOMEDAY.

 

And now, I start reminiscing the past. I never thought days would really be so fast. Before, I was just singing like her, then now, I’m here. I’m a star already. It really makes me emotional every time I remember that.

 

It’s really sweet to taste the victory if you really did your best to achieve it. Then she finished the song and saw us.

 

“OH MY GOSH! 15&!” she exclaimed.

 

I put money on her box. “Work hard! I believe you can!”

 

She immediately hugged me! “Oh my gosh Rhianne unnie! I never thought I’ll be able to see you again. I was inspired when you sing here so I decided to sing also.”

 

“Then let’s sing together.” I said.

 

We sang the song, “A Goose’s Dream” where she was the main vocal and I was just the second voice. Jimin and Yerin started to sing with us too. A lot of people started to come near the place.

 

Then she started crying.

 

“Why are you crying my dear?” I asked.

 

“It’s just that, I can’t imagine that I’ll be able to sing with you guys.” she said.

 

“Soon, you’ll be able to sing with us every day. Work hard, strive hard.” I said.

 

“Continue dreaming!” Jimin said.

 

“Fighting!” Yerin said.

 

Suddenly,

 

 

*Pwaaak*

 

“Unnie!” they exclaimed.

 

Then an orange rolled to my feet. Someone threw an orange at me, at my right eye. I can’t open it right now. It hurts. Then another orange hit me. And slowly, more oranges come to hit me.

 

“Yah, who is doing that?” Yerin shouted.

 

I immediately stood up. “Yerin-a, a lot of people will see you, it’s fine. Let’s just go.” I said as I cover my right eye.

 

“Unnie, it’s not fine.” Yerin said.

 

“Haters gonna hate.” I said.

 

“Unnie, are you alright?” the girl said

 

“I’m fine my dear.” I said. “We should go now, there might something bad happen again.”

 

“Take care unnies.” she said.

 

“You too.” I said. “Take care.”

 

Then we immediately went away from the crowds.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter