Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2

 

 

*BANG*

 

*BANG*

*BANG*

 

“WAKE UP EVERYONE!”

 

*BANG*

 

*BANG*

 

I slowly opened my eyes. So yeah, I already fell asleep last night. I rose up. I was about to get my phone to look for the time when I realized, our phone was surrendered. -_-

 

Ah Yeon also rose up.

 

“Good morning.” I said.

 

“Morning.” she said as she was yawning.

 

“Rhianne.”

 

I can hear JB calling me. I immediately opened the tent and went out. I saw Mark went out of the tent but he just stared at me.

 

“Why?” I said.

 

“You’re coming with me.” JB said.

 

“Where?” I asked.

 

He didn’t tell me where we’ll go. He immediately grabbed my hand and we were walking up towards the dining area.

 

GOT7 immediately ran to the dining area.

 

“Good morning Noona!” Bambam said as he was running.

 

“Yah you guys, be careful. You might fall.” JB shouted.

 

JB is really a caring leader.

 

We then arrived at the dining area. Suddenly, I finally re my senses. JB will force me to eat. I stopped walking.

 

“Why?” he said.

 

“I forgot something.” I said.

 

“You can get it later.” JB said.

 

“It’s really importa…” I said.

 

“You’re going to skip meals again?” JB said.

 

I stopped talking. Then JB pulled me and then we’re now here at the dining area.

 

“You sit there.” JB said. “Don’t you let her go.” he told Bambam.

 

“Okay hyung!” Bambam said.

 

Aish. -_- JB is really acting weird. I know JB is really a kind of person who’ll take care of you but please, will you just please stop caring for me too much? I mean, I’ll eat if I want to. I just don’t usually eat during camps. I have no appetite to eat.

 

Suddenly, I saw Mark sat down in front of me. He was staring at me so madly. I can feel the burning in his eyes.

 

Then, Ah Yeon sat down beside Mark.

 

Here we go again.

 

“Rhianne.” Jinyoung said. “You eat.”

 

Then he put foods on my plate. I saw JB carrying a tray full of foods too. Then he sat down beside me.

 

“Eat.” he said.

 

“I won’t” I said.

 

“Yah hyung!” Jinyoung exclaimed. He was referring to Mark. “Tell your girlfriend to eat. Jimin told me that she hasn’t eaten any food since yesterday.”

 

Mark was just continuing to eat. He didn’t mind Jinyoung.

 

“Hyung!” Jinyoung shouted.

 

“If she doesn’t want to eat, then let her. We won’t be the one who’ll suffer.” Mark said then he rose up and brought his place and went out of the dining area.

 

They all looked at me.

 

“What?” I said.

 

“Did the two of you fight?” Ah Yeon asked me.

 

I didn’t answer.

 

“Okay.” Ah Yeon said. “I got the answer.”

 

“You eat.” JB said.

 

“JB-a” I said.

 

“Fine.” he said. I smiled at him. “Then I won’t eat too.” he added.

 

Aish. -_-

 

“Fine!” I said. “I’ll eat.”

 

I ate the food, putting it all in my mouth.

 

“You might get choked.” JB said.

 

But still I continue to eat it. And after a few minutes, I finished eating it all.

 

“I’m done.” I said.

 

I stood up and went outside the dining area. I’m pissed right now. -_-

 

I went back to the tents and saw Mark there. The moment he saw me, he stood up and went to me.

 

“Are you trying to make me jealous?” he said.

 

Uh-oh. I feel like I’m going to vomit. I suddenly made a sound that sounds like vomiting.

 

“Hey,” he said. “What’s happening to you?”

 

“That’s the reason why I don’t want to eat. My stomach won’t accept it.” I said and I immediately ran to a place where I can vomit.

 

Pweeee. Yuck.

 

Ugggh. I’m not feeling well. I think I’m going to collapse anytime. I went back to the tents and entered our tents and drank water and then I lay down.

 

*BANG**BANG**BANG*

 

“Everyone on the function hall now.”

 

Aish. I can’t stand up. But I should.

 

I stood up and saw Mark is still there. I just ignored him and went to the function hall. Then I immediately sat down and put my head down. I’m feeling dizzy. -_-

 

“You should’ve not forced her to eat.” Mark said.

 

I can hear his voice.

 

“You’re the boyfriend and you’re just letting you girlfriend not eat?” JB said.

 

“Yes. I’m the boyfriend that’s why I know if she can eat or not.” Mark said.

 

I rose up.

 

“It’s fine.” I said. “Stop fighting you two. It makes my head aches more.”

 

Then Mark left.

 

“Yah Rhianne, tell me. Did the two of you fight?” Jackson asked.

 

I sighed.

 

“He’s mad at me because I wanted to deny that we’re in a relationship. That’s all.” I said.

 

“So there’s this Lovers’ Quarrel here.” Jackson teased.

 

Jimin immediately hit Jackson.

 

“Okay everyone!” JYP said. “We already posted the rankings for yesterday’s activity. Congratulations R3J team for winning the first activity. For the other team, don’t let your guards down. There are still a lot of activities.”

 

Then they handed us papers again.

 

JB then read it aloud.

 

Activity 2: Two is better than One

 

There are 4 members per group meaning you’ll have two pairs. It doesn’t matter if it’s a boy-to-boy group or girl-to-girl or even boy-to-girl as long as you’re going to make 2 pairs.

 

It will be in a form of theatrical play so the two groups per team should be able to connect each other’s song to make a story.

 

Different from last activity, this activity will have music and other accompaniments. It’s the simplest activity. There’s just one thing that the judges want to see. Find out what that ‘One Thing’ is.

 

So we’re going to make a story through songs.

 

“I’d be pairing with Rhianne.” JB said.

 

I was shocked with what JB said.

 

“Okay, then I’m pairing with Jimin,” Jackson said

 

Then Jimin and Jackson high-fived.

 

“So what’s our story will be all about?” Jackson asked.

 

Actually, I’m still thinking right now of what story we should do.

 

“There’s something in my mind.” JB said.

 

“What is it oppa?” Jimin said.

 

“I was thinking that one pair will talk about how they inspire each other and tomorrow, they’ll be successful together.” JB said.

 

“What do you mean by that JB?” Jackson said.

 

“I’m somewhat getting JB’s point.” I said. “It’s like one pair will sing a love song about how happy they are that they’re together, that no matter what happen they’ll continue to inspire each other. And the other pair will sing something about success.”

 

“Yeah.” JB said. “It’s kinda like that.”

 

“We’re going to sing the success one. I don’t like to sing a love song with Jimin.” Jackson said.

 

“Me neither.” Jimin added.

 

“So it looks like we have no choice.” JB said. “Is it fine for you Rhianne?”

 

I smiled. “It’s fine for me.”

 

“But will it be fine for Mark oppa?” Jimin said.

 

Oh yeah, Mark.

 

“He should be mature enough to think that everything we’re going to do here is for our talent’s improvements. Nothing personal.” I said.

 

“Rhianne’s right.” JB said.

 

“Okay.” Jimin said.

 

We then started choosing two songs, one love song and one success song. We ended up choosing, “When we’re together” and “Bop to the Top”.

 

After that, we started practicing the songs with a little acting part. Of course, it’s kinda a theatrical play.

 

JYP then went on stage.

 

“You only have one more hour to practice.” JYP said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter