Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic

 

So today’s going to be the big day. It’s my first time joining the said Quarterly Mini Olympic and I’m going to play tennis. Yey!

 

I’m so excited today that I decided to wake up early to have some exercise outside the building. Plus, I need fresh air. It’s good for my health.

 

I decided to wear my jogging pants and I also brought a bottle of water (just in case I feel like collapsing) and mp3 player so there’s music while I jog.

 

I went out the building and started to jog. I can see some girls waiting outside the building. So fans here are really like that? They’re going to wait for their idols even at this point of time. I’ll give them a big ‘WOW’.

 

Since no one seemed to notice me, I walked outside and started jogging.

 

After a couple of minutes, I rested for a bit and then start stretching. Wooh. It’s been months since I last played tennis. I hope I’ll be able to win even one game.

 

After the exercise, I decided to go back to the dorms. I was about to enter the building when some fans approached me.

 

“Annyeong Rhianne unnie.” they said.

 

I looked at them and smiled.

 

“Can we have some autograph and picture with you? We’ve been waiting for you since last night.” they said.

 

I was shocked. So they were the one earlier?

 

“What?” I exclaimed. Then I touched them to feel if they’re hot. Good thing they’re not.

 

I signed their notebooks with a lot of my picture there. Awww. I feel so flattered.

 

“How old are you?” I asked them.

 

Their ages range from 15-17. They’re too young.

 

“You’re too young to be here at this time.” I said. “Next time, don’t come here when there’s no adult with you. Something might happen to you guys. Good thing you’re all fine now.”

 

“Rhianne-unnie is so kind to us.” a girl said.

 

I smiled at them, “Will you promise me next time you won’t come here especially during night time? If you want to see me here, bring an adult with you.”

 

They all nodded and smiled at me. I tapped their heads. Then we took a picture together.

 

“Thank you very much.” they said.

 

I smiled at them and waved goodbye.

 

“Oh,” a girl said. “Unnie, I hope you and Mark will be a couple. We love your tandem in Dream High 3.”

 

That made me smile even more. At least, if our relationship be revealed, a lot of fans will like it.

 

I now entered the building and went straight to my room. As I was walking, I saw Jackson and Yugyeom together.

 

“Ow, noona.” Yugyeom said.

 

“Oh” I said.

 

“Excited for today?” Jackson asked.

 

“Of course.” I said. “I’ve never played tennis for so long.”

 

“Well, good luck for today.” he said.

 

I just smiled at them and went immediately at my room to prepare myself for today’s activity.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul Stadium

 

We’re now here at the Seoul Stadium where a lot of KPOP artists are here to fight their certain sports. I can see EXO there.

 

I was with Jimin, Yerin and GOT7. We first sat down and waited until our managers tell us what we’re going to do next. They are on the registration booth.

 

Suddenly, EXO was walking in front us.

 

“RHIAAAANNNEE!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

“Oh annyeong!” I said.

 

Chanyeol suddenly pulled Kai.

 

“I would like you to meet Kai.” Chanyeol said. “He wants to meet you and have a picture with you.”

 

Suddenly, Kai tapped Chanyeol.

 

“What?” Chanyeol said. “But seriously, he wants to meet you.”

 

I smiled at them. “Annyeong Kai. I’m Rhianne.” I said and offered him a handshake.

 

We shook our hands then Chanyeol immediately took a photo of us.

 

“Nice picture, Chanyeol. Nice picture.” he said to himself while looking at the photo he just took.

 

Chanyeol is really a funny person.

 

“What are you going to play?” Kai asked.

 

“I’m going to play tennis.” I said.

 

“Oh, well, goodluck!” he said. Then they continued walking.

 

I went back to my sit then Mark sat beside me.

 

“I have to be with my girlfriend always so no boys will be with you.” he said.

 

I smiled at him. “Whatever.” I said

 

Then I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

 

“Why do I have a beautiful girlfriend?” Mark said.

 

“Ask my parents.” I said sarcastically. He then pinched my cheeks.

 

 

“Ah, Awwww..” I said. “You love to pinch my cheeks.”

 

He then smiled. I’m a battered girlfriend. He loves to hurt me physically. Then I can feel his hands pinching my arms. I tapped it immediately.

 

“You really love to hurt me.” I said.

 

“It’s just because I want to cuddle you so much but I can’t because we’re in a public place.” he said. “So I’m just pinching you.”

 

I gave him a glare. Then like what he always does, he pinched my cheeks again.

 

“Okay everybody.” Park Noh-Young-ssi said. “We’re going to the tent there and you’re all registered. Here are your IDs.”

 

Then he gave us our IDs

 

We then go to the tents and waited for our turn.

 

After an hour or two, the ceremony started. Jimin was already there getting prepared for the opening ceremony while we were there on our benches standing.

 

Jimin sang the national anthem of Korea.

 

After that, Jackson, Minho, Luhan, Victoria lined up to start the torch ceremony. Victoria was the first one who ran next is Luhan, then Minho and lastly Jackson. Jackson was the one who’ll light up the big torch.

 

After the lighting up, some high personalities started to talk and the one everyone was waiting for,

 

“Let the games,” the man said, “BEGIN!”

 

Then there’s a loud Bang showing that the Mini Olympic will start now. Music started to play too.

 

“What time is your game?” Mark asked me.

 

I looked at my schedule. “I’m going to be playing at about 2pm at the tennis court inside.”

 

“Oh, it’s good.” Mark said. “I can still watch.”

 

“What time is your game?” I asked him.

 

“4pm.” he said.

 

“Okay.” I said.

 

“Will you come and watch me?” he asked.

 

“Of course, oppa.” I said.

 

Well, honestly, I find it awkward to call him oppa. I don’t know why but even though he’s my boyfriend and I promised that I’m going to call my boyfriend ‘oppa’, there’s still some awkward feeling in me.

 

It’s already 1pm so I decided to take a few jogs to condition myself for the game. I was about to buy a cola when someone handed me a drink. It was JB.

 

“Cola is not good for you.” he said. “Here have some water.”

 

I smiled and took the bottle of water. “Thanks.”

 

He smiled and left.

 

I went on the inside stadium to wait for my game. I wonder who I’ll be playing with.

 

I was just sitting there waiting for my game. There were still some KPOP idols that were playing. Then someone tapped me. It was Jinyoung.

 

“Oh Jinyoungiee.” I said.

 

“Is your condition fine?” he asked.

 

“My condition? Why what’s wrong with my condition?” I asked him.

 

“It’s just that maybe you became tired of the game and might not breathe properly.” he said.

 

Aww. He’s concerned. I am really a very blessed person. I have a very handsome and thoughtful best friend.

 

“Yah, my breathing is fine. In fact, I already went to the doctor.” I said.

 

He looked at me so surprised, “So what does he said?”

 

“Everything is fine. There’s no founding actually.” I said.

 

“So how come you experience heart aches and difficulty in breathing?” he said.

 

“It may be a cause of too much stress or too much thinking, the doctor said.” I told Jinyoung.

 

“So you’re not sick or any?” he asked.

 

“I’m not. I’m healthy.” I said.

 

“Glad to hear that” he said.

 

COURT NUMBER 4 – 15& RHIANNE VS. SNSD YURI

 

The announcer said.

 

“Oh, it’s your turn already?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“I think so.” then I stood up and got my racket.

 

I was about to go to court 4 when someone held my hand. It was Mark. He smiled at me and whispered, “Good luck! You can do it!”

 

I smiled back at him.

 

I have a very handsome boyfriend.

 

I went immediately to Court 4 and saw SNSD Yuri. She’s going to be my opponent for today’s game.

 

“Hope we’ll have a good and fair fight.” she said.

 

I nodded. “Yes.”

 

Suddenly, Yerin shouted. “GO UNNIIEEEE!”

 

I looked at her and asked her to keep calm and quiet. Actually, in a game, the audience should be quiet so the players won’t be distracted. They can only cheer after one player scored.

 

We went to the court and made the decision who’ll be taking the first serve. Yuri won on the decision so she’ll be taking the first serve. Then we started rallying some balls. Since, I don’t know how good Yuri is, I’m going to use my left hand to play first.

 

I missed this feeling. I first tried playing tennis when I was 10 or 11 I guess. Since I have no opponent before, I stopped playing. Then I started playing tennis during my high school days. I became a player at our school and I didn’t even imagine that I’ll be able to compete and won in some games.

 

One of the main reasons why I chose Tennis to be my sport is because of Prince of Tennis. Prince of Tennis is literally my inspiration.

 

ONE SET MATCH KWON TO SERVE

 

The announcer said. She then started to serve.

 

FAULT

 

The announcer shouted.

 

It was a fault because it went on the wrong court. So Yuri will take another serve. It went in. So I have to hit it. I was able to hit it and then I went near the net. It’s easier to volley if you’re near the net, plus, you’ll have a wider range.

 

“15-0” the announcer said. I just made a score.

 

Yuri started to serve again. This time, we were rallying.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter