Chapter 46: Rumors

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46: Rumors

 

I was shocked with what Mark showed me. There were pictures while we were on the airport in Korea. Some were even showing how close we are to each other but no pictures showing us holding hands.

 

I immediately scrolled down to look at the article.

 

A camera caught 15& Rhianne and GOT7 Mark together on flight 512GYSO Korea to Philippines. It has been rumored before that GOT7 Mark has this intimate feeling to his co-star and co-artist 15& Rhianne. And now, we can see clearly that it is really them.

 

JYP Entertainment hasn’t release any official statements about this. They are expected to return to the country evening today.

 

*gulp*

 

“What should we say?” I asked him.

 

“It will depend on JYP’s decision.” Mark said.

 

AHHHH! What is happening now? Hey, I don’t want to lose my career right now. -_- I’m still new in the industry. Plus, I haven’t been one year in the industry.

 

Then Mark held my hand, “Just promise me that you won’t break up with me because of this issue.”

 

I am not answering anything.

 

“Promise me.” he said.

 

“I promise.” I said.

 

“We’ll be together till the end. Even if it breaks my career right now, I don’t care.” he said.

 

“Yah, I don’t want to be the reason why you lost your fame.” I told Mark.

 

“Just don’t break up with me and everything will be fine.” he said.

 

I don’t know what to say anymore. I mean, the issue is all over the world. I don’t know how will I handle this.

 

I handed Mark his phone. I think he’s reading the article.

 

What are we going to do Rhianne? I don’t want to get bashed. My heart won’t be able to handle it.

 

I looked at Mark and now he’s smiling. Aren’t you alarmed with it? I mean, your years of training might end in a blink of an eye.

 

“Aren’t you alarmed with it?” I said.

 

He looked at me and smiled, “They like it.”

 

“What?” I said.

 

“I said, the fans like it. Although there were some people who don’t want it but it’s now trending on twitter. Look.” he said then he handed me his phone.

 

And these are what some tweets

 

“FINALLY! MY SHIP IS ON THE MOVE! GO FOR THE MARHIANNE COUPLE! JYP PLEASE CONFIRM IT ALREADY!”

 

“CAPITAL O-M-G!! JYP please confirm that Marhianne couple is real. Oooh, my story is going to be a hit! #wattpadfanfic #marhiannecouple”

 

“What??! They’re dating? Why @mtuan93 ? You broke my heart. 3 Marhianne couple 3”

 

“You’re still new in the industry @thisisRhianne but you already made an issue. Just wow. #againstMarhiannecouple.”

 

“Stop bashing @thisisRhianne unnie. She’s the best girl I’ve met. @mtuan93 is happy with it. So let’s be happy with them too.”

 

“Papa Tuan, please confirm that Marhianne couple is real. Please, please, please.”

 

 

“Never mind those who gave bad tweets.” he said. “You’re not doing anything bad.”

 

Suddenly, Jessica Koh tweeted.

 

@jessicakoh: Oooh. I can smell something fishy. Is Marhianne couple real? @mtuan93 @thisisRhianne

 

Oh no, stop Jessica. -_-

 

Jessica, you’re my friend so please stop it. -_-

 

Flight 548HRTBT Philippines to South Korea

 

“It’s now our flight.” Mark said.

 

 

What am I gonna do? -_- What are we gonna do Mark?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At JYP Entertainment…

 

“JYP-ssi, what are we going to do with this issue? Are we going to deny it?” Park Noh-Young said.

 

JYP smiled at them.

 

“Calm down everyone. Nothing’s gonna happen.” JYP said.

 

“What do you mean?” 15&’s manager said.

 

“Don’t tell me you were the one who created this issue…” Park Noh Young said.

 

Then JYP laughed.

 

That’s the industry. You’ll be the one who’ll make the issues.

 

“A lot of companies, whether a TV station, radio station of clothing companies, even foods, are asking for the Marhianne couple. I never thought they will be such a big hit. Rhianne really is a lucky charm of JYPE” JYP said.

 

“So you were the one who made the issue?” 15&’s manager said.

 

“Yes.” JYP said. “I contacted my friend, a CEO of a news company about Mark and Rhianne leaving the country.”

 

“Won’t it be like SM Entertainment’s Taeyeon and Baekhyun? I mean, SM’s stocks lowered because of that.” Park Noh-Young said.

 

“That was because they weren’t aware of the fans reactions. We created the Marhianne couple during the Dream High 3 days and we can see that a lot of fans loved it. Same goes with, Suzy and Kim Soo Young. Too bad, they weren’t real couples.” JYP said.

 

“So we’re going to risk the children’s relationships for our stocks?” 15&’s manager said.

 

“No. No. No. No. I just want Mark and Rhianne to be freely moving. So I’m going to confirm it the moment they arrive.” JYP said.

 

“What if JOO’s happenings happen to Rhianne too?” Park Noh Young said.

 

“It won’t happen. Don’t worry. Before entering this industry, Rhianne is already famous in the streets and she has a lot of fans.” JYP said. “Plus it’s the Marhianne couple we’re talking about.”

 

“sigh.” Park Noh Young said. “You’re the boss.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korea

 

We now arrived at the airport. Fudge. -_- I’m so sure there are a lot of cameras here.

 

“Mark.” I said faintly. “Can we just deny the rumor? I mean…”

 

“You want to deny me?” he said.

 

I stared at him and he really looks so serious. No, I can’t take it. I wasn’t even able to sleep well during the whole trip because of this issue. Aish! What to do now?

 

“That’s not my point Mark. I mean, everything might end in just a blink of an eye. We’ll not break up. We’ll just deny.” I said.

 

“And what? Tell them that the reason I went to the Philippines was to go to the beach and I didn’t know that you were going there too?” he said with his tone quite rising.

 

“Mark, it’s not what I meant.” I said.

 

Mark then looked at me.

 

“Fine, we’ll deny it.” he said.

 

Then he walked faster from me. He’s now avoiding me.

 

He went out first. He left me here. He’s mad.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

 

I didn’t know that Rhianne will be very weak. She wants to deny our relationship? I already told her that everything is under control. I know JYP planned all of this. But still she won’t listen to me.

 

It hurts in my part.

 

Suddenly, JB was calling.

 

“Where are you?” he said.

 

“I’m right here at the airport. About to go out.” I said.

 

“Where’s Rhianne?” he said.

 

“I left her at the back. She doesn’t want to make some issues anymore. GOT7’s image might be ruined because of her.” I said.

 

I can hear JB sighed.

 

“JYP will talk to both of you the moment you arrived here.” JB said.

 

“No need. I’ll deny the rumors.” I said.

 

“Hey Mark! Don’t do something JYP hasn’t said…” JB said.

 

“I’m sorry JB. But it’s going to be like this.”

 

Then I ended the phone call.

 

If you decided to deny this rumor, well, fine. I’ll deny it.

 

I went out of the airport and saw a lot of cameras and reporters there.

 

“Mark, is it true that Rhianne and you are dating?”

 

“Mark, why did you go to the Philippines with Rhianne? Are you two dating?”

 

“Mark, answer us.”

 

A lot of cameras were flashing. This shouldn’t be this way if we just decided to uhh. Nevermind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter