Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1

 

 

A week has passed and yeah, we’re still in that situation. We haven’t talked for a week. I never dared to talk to him anymore because I’m going to waste my saliva talking to someone who’ll never talk back.

 

Mark is just being a brat. He doesn’t even know how I feel during those moments. He’s being selfish.

 

So yeah, today, we’re going to the camp to have our training. I’m going to see Mark again and I’m pretty sure he’ll go with Ah Yeon to make me jealous. Well then, I’m going to be with JB.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

“Unnie?” Jimin said as she opened the door of my room.

 

“Oh Jimin why?” I said.

 

“I brought some foods here. You haven’t eating anything since last night. You need to eat for the training. It’ll be hard I guess.” she said.

 

How sweet. :”>

 

“Aww. How sweet of you Jimin. Thank you but I’m not hungry.” I said.

 

“You haven’t eaten anything then you’re still not going to eat right now? Eat even a little. Even one bite, please?” she said.

 

“I know you’re just concerned Jimin but if I even bite one, I think I’ll just spit it out.” I said.

 

Jimin gave me her puppy look.

 

“Fine.” I said. “Just one bite.”

 

“Yey!” Jimin said as she handed me a piece of bread.

 

I took one bite and tried to swallow it.

 

“Happy?” I said.

“Not quite but, it’ll be tolerable.” she said. “Are you done preparing for the camp?”

 

“Oh yes.” I said. “I’m packed. Will we go to the van now?”

 

“Okay.” she said.

 

As I was bringing my bags out, I can hear some noise outside. It’s probably GOT7 going out already. I can hear Jackson’s and Bambam’s loud voice. Well, they were actually the noisiest in GOT7.

 

The three of us went out together and we went to the van.

 

Inside the van, Joo unnie and Ah Yeon were there already.

 

“Ooh, I’m excited for this camp.” Joo unnie said.

 

“Me too!” Ah Yeon. “I wonder who I will be able to group with.”

 

“I want to be grouped with Rhianne.” Joo said.

 

I just smiled at her.

 

So we’re going to have groupings. Nice. I just hope I won’t get to be grouped with Mark. Not now. Everything is not yet fine.

 

The van started and we went straight to camp. Minutes later we arrived at the campsite. We first stayed at the function hall since JYP will have some announcements.

 

We waited for so long.

 

I looked at Mark and yeah, I was right. He’s now with Ah Yeon. Fine.

 

“Ahem. Ahem. Mic test.” JYP said, “Hello everyone!”

 

Everyone then paid attention to JYP.

 

“So, we’re now here for the training camp that we handled. The purpose of this camp is to make all of you closer to each other plus you’ll be able to improvise things when you have fewer sources.” JYP said.

 

What does he mean by that?

 

“So now, the staffs have grouped you into 3 groups. This was randomly selected.” JYP said.

 

“For Group 1” he said.

 

“Yah, unnie, I want to be grouped with you.” Yerin said.

 

“I hope.” I said.

 

“For Group 1, the members are JB, Jimin, Jackson and Rhianne.” he said.

 

“Why am I not with 15&? -_- Jimin and you are together.” Yerin said.

 

I tried to comfort Yerin. I also wanted Yerin to be my groupmate.

 

Suddenly, I realized, I was in JB’s team. Lord, are you on my side now? I mean, do You really want me to make Mark jealous. Hihihi :3

 

I’m having my evil thoughts again. -_-

 

“Group 2” JYP exclaimed. “The members of Group 2 will be Yugyeom, Youngjae, Bambam and Joo.”

 

Bambam and Yugyeom stood up and high-fived.

 

“And the last group, Group 3 will be composed of Mark, Ah Yeon, Yerin and Jr.” JYP said.

 

I looked at Yerin and she was like ‘What? I’d rather be grouped with the others.’

 

“It’s going to be fine Yerin.” I said.

 

“But unnie.” Yerin said.

 

“It will only be a few days.” I said.

 

“Sigh. Fine.” Yerin said.

 

“Now, I’m expecting everyone to cooperate well in your group. Oh, and about where you’ll sleep, no one is going to sleep inside the cabin. All of you will sleep inside the tents.” he said.

 

“Yes!” Jinyoung exclaimed. “So we’ll be the one to choose who’ll our tentmates will be?”

 

“No.” JYP said. “In the tents, there are names already.”

 

Jinyoung then pouted.

 

“So, put your things there already.” JYP said.

 

I stood up to get my things and put them inside the tent.

 

I looked for my tent,

 

Rhianne…

 

Rhianne…

 

Rhianne…

 

I’m going to be with Ah Yeon.

 

 

 

Okay.

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

 

Did I just read Ah Yeon?

 

 

 

“So it looks like we’re going to be tentmates.” Ah Yeon said.

 

I just smiled, “Oh yeah.” I said faintly.

 

I looked at the tent beside us, JB and Mark were together.

 

Ah Yeon then put her things and fixed it. I waited outside until she finished fixing her stuffs. Well, how will I be able to fix my things if she spread all her things there? Aish. Jinjja.

 

“Oh, Rhianne?” JB said. “So you’re going to be there?”

 

“Ah yes,” I said. “I’m with Ah Yeon.”

 

JB looked so surprised. “ooooh. Okay.” then he smiled at me and pinched my cheeks.

 

Why is everbody always pinching my cheeks? It’s not even fat. -_-

 

Suddenly, I saw Mark looking at me. I just removed my look from him.

 

Suddenly, manager unnie came.

 

“Everyone, please put your phones here.” she said while holding a container.

 

“We’ll not have our phones?” Jinyoung exclaimed.

 

“JYP said.” manager unnie told.

 

Jinyoung was pretending to cry while he was putting his phone.

 

“I’m going to miss you my phone. Huhuhu.” Jinyoung said.

 

I took my phone and put it there too. So yeah, no phones, no gadgets or anything. It’s truly a camp. -_- I hope I’ll not get dark here.

 

“Oh and by the way, we’ll start having the trainings at 1pm. Everyone is expected to be at the function hall at exactly 1pm.” manager unnie said.

 

“How will be able to know the time? We have no phone.” Jackson said.

 

“Like what JYP said earlier, learn to improvise when there are fewer sources.” manager unnie said.

 

aish. They’re so intelligent.

 

“Another thing,” manager unnie said. “Every late, we’ll deduct points from your group meaning less points, less chance of being the first here in this camp. It’s a competition of groups.”

 

“ooooh.” Jackson said. “Hey group 1 come here!”

 

I went near Jackson and so as Jimin and JB.

 

“Fix your things already and we’ll go at the function hall so we’ll not be late.” Jackson said. “I want to win this competition. HAHAHA.”

 

“Of course we want too.” JB said.

 

Then we went back to our tents and fixed our things. After fixing our things, the four of us stayed together and went to the function hall already.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1pm…

 

Group 1 (us) and Group 3 were already here in the function hall, while group 2 were not yet here.

 

Suddenly, an improvised bell rang then I saw Bambam’s group immediately running to the function hall. Haha. They’re so cute.

 

The moment they arrived, they’re 3 minutes late.

 

“Group 2, minus 1 point.” JYP said.

 

“What? we haven’t even started having points, we’ll get a minus already?” Bambam said.

 

“Meaning you’ll have negative scores.” JYP said. “An artist should always be on time.”

 

I was stopping myself from laughing.

 

“So today’s activity, we’re going to give you this whole afternoon to prepare and tonight, you’ll perform.” JYP said.

 

“This is going to be the activity.” JYP said.

 

JYP handed us papers.

 

This one is written on the paper.

 

Activity #1: A Night To Remember

 

This activity will enhance your creativity on having different concepts and as well as your creativity to make your resources useful.

 

Your group will perform one song that will make this night a night to remember. There will be no mics, no sound systems, and no instruments provided. You’ll be the one who’ll make the performance lively even without those things.

 

Additional points will be given to those who will be able to improvise their costumes too. Anything in the musical forest can be used.

 

Before presenting, you’ll say your group’s name. Think of a creative one.

 

Good luck!

 

“What?” Jackson said. “How will we be able to… Aish. Never mind.”

 

“So, I’m expecting everyone’s creativeness. You may now all start.” JYP said.

 

“The activity is kinda tricky.” JB said. “But I know we’ll be able to do it. So let’s first think of a group name.”

 

“I know one.” Jimin said. “Jackson and friends. HAHA.”

 

“It’s like Barney and Friends.” Jackson said.

 

“Exactly cause you look like Barney. Haha.” Jimin teased.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter