Chapter 43: Busy days…

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43: Busy days…

 

JYP was indeed right. After the tournament, we’re going to have a busy schedule, a lot of photoshoots here and there and everywhere. This is the real life of a star. Wooh.

 

Before I start today’s activities, I decided to open my IG account.

 

Browsing for photos.

 

Scroll down…

 

Scroll down…

 

Scroll down…

 

Wait. Back… Back… Back…

 

It was Wendy with… who’s this guy? It seems like they just did something if you know what I mean. Is this her boyfriend? The caption was so sweet. So Wendy is really sweet. I tried to look at the comments and saw Mark commented on it.

 

mark_tuan What is this?!? Lol

 

Then Wendy replied to him.

 

wendylwang @mark_tuan come back already -_-

 

What does she mean by that? Come back to Wendy so she will not do anything like that or come back to states?

 

Aish. Get back to your senses Rhianne. Mark loves you. He won’t leave you for Wendy.

 

I immediately stood up when I saw another notification on my IG. Wendy just followed me. And I was like. O_O

 

Okay. I’m going to be late if I continue this. So I decided to prepare myself for today’s photo shoot. I went out of the room. There was no one here, except me. Jimin and Yerin are busy with their solo promotions too. Haay. I miss them.

 

I opened the door of our room and went straight to the van.

 

At the van,

 

“Rhianne, after the photo shoot with Mark today, you’ll be at Sukira for guesting.” Manager unnie said.

 

I was about to tell something when she again said, “Oh and by the way, tomorrow will be your Bench photoshoot.”

 

“Really?” I said.

 

Manager unnie nodded.

 

Ooh, my schedule is really full today. But it’s kinda fun. :)

 

After minutes of travelling, we arrived at the photoshoot session.

 

“Are we going to have our photo shooting here in the garden?” I asked manager unnie.

 

“Yes.” she said.

 

We went to the area and I started greeting the staffs and everyone there.

 

“Rhianne!” a man said.

 

Ooh, it was our photographer for today.

 

“Oh, Annyeong Haseyo.” I said.

 

“Where’s Mark?” he asked.

 

“Mark is not yet here?” I said while I was trying to look at some places.

 

“He hasn’t arrived yet. Please text him.” he said and smiled at me.

 

“Okay.” I said.

 

I took my phone.

 

To: Peter Pan <3

 

Hey. Where are you now? We’re already here.

 

Few minutes later, he replied.

 

From: Peter Pan <3

 

We’re near. Sorry it was kinda traffic. Am I too late?

 

I replied to him again.

 

To: Peter Pan <3

 

No, not really. Take care on your way!

 

Mark was from an interview at Mnet. He was together with GOT7. I wonder if they will come to the photo shoot too, or maybe Mark will be the only one.

 

They started to put some make-ups on me and asked me to wear the floral dress there. OOOOOHHH. It’s so cute. It’s really cute. It’s refreshing to the eyes but the only problem is it’s backless and sleeveless.

 

“Won’t I wear any blazer here?” I asked the dress coordinator.

 

She shook her head, “I’m sorry but no. It’s for the photographer to capture the style perfectly.”

 

Aww. -_- So I’m going to wear something showy today. That’s the only thing I hate here. Haha. But it’s fine. I mean, the photo shoot will just last in a few minutes, I guess.

 

Suddenly, Mark arrived already together with GOT7.

 

“NOONA” Bambam exclaimed.

 

Suddenly the maknaes looked at me, “Oooh.” they teased me.

 

“Noona looks very daring with that dress.” Yugyeom said.

 

Then Jackson hit Yugyeom. “That’s not a good thing to say to a girl.”

 

Then Jackson faced me, “You’re y Rhianne.”

 

Then JB hit Jackson. “Yah!”

 

Jackson smiled at JB. “Okay fine.” Then he bowed down to me.

 

Jackson is kinda funny. Suddenly, JB removed his jacket and put it on me.

 

“Wear this first,” he said. “You might catch a cold with that.”

 

Ohh. How sweet.

 

“Thank you!” I said.

 

Suddenly I can feel someone is tapping me from behind. When I look, it was Jinyoung.

 

“I’m gonna show you something.” he said then he gave me his phone.

 

Suddenly, I saw a picture of Jinyoung and Jessica together and I was like, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

 

“Kyaaaa!”  I screamed. Then everyone stared at me.

 

I smiled, “I’m sorry. Hihi.” then I looked back at Jinyoung’s phone.

 

“Are you two dating already?” I asked.

 

“Nah.” he said. “we’re friends.”

 

I made a teasing look.

 

“stop making that face. It makes you look uglier.” he said.

 

I hit him hard. “Yah! Not because you’re my bestfriend you can do that to me.”

 

He smiled. “It’s because I’m your bestfriend that’s why I can do that to you.”

 

Then he gave me a peace sign. I just smirked at him.

 

“Is everyone ready?” the photographer said.

 

I looked at Mark who was now wearing a floral polo. Oooh, he’s so handsome. Hihihi. <3 I still can’t move on with his handsomeness. He’s too perfect.

 

“You’re staring at me.” Mark said. “I look handsome right?”

 

“No.” I said. “You look ugly.”

 

Then I smiled at him.

 

“Tss.” he said.

 

I then removed JB’s jacket and gave it back to him.

 

“Thank you very much, JB.” I said.

 

JB took it and he just smiled. Mark noticed that I was wearing a backless dress. Then he went to my back. I stopped walking.

 

“What’s the problem?” I said.

 

“I’ll just cover your back for you.” he said.

 

I smiled at him and continued walking. If JB offered his jacket, Mark offered himself. Aww. How sweet. Why did I ever have a boyfriend this handsome and this sweet?

 

We were now on the garden.

 

“Just act like you’re a couple. Just act like you were the happiest person in the world because you’re together.” the photographer said.

 

Act? We won’t act because we’re a real couple. I said on my mind.

 

“By the way, you can also talk to each other. laugh, or even hug each other.” the photographer said.

 

Mark suddenly held my hand and I looked at him and he whispered something, “I love you.” he said.

 

Do you know that feeling? The feeling that I wanted to smile so wide but I’m keeping it inside. It’s like, I’m really blushing and my whole cheeks are as red as the tomato.

 

“Good, good!” the photographer said as he continue to take photos of us.

 

I saw a cute flower there and tried to hold it. Then Mark stared at me why picking the flower and he got it from me then he put it behind my ears suddenly he pulled me like he was acting to kiss me. Our faces were too near to each other.

 

I was shocked with that but when I looked at the camera and smiled, it seems like the photographer liked it.

 

After some more scenes of Mark’s sweetness,

 

“Okay. We’re now going to the rain scene. Please change clothes.” he said.

 

We were on our way to the dressing tent when the photographer tapped Mark. “You two really look like a couple. Good thing your company allowed us to have the both of you.”

 

I smiled with what he said then continued walking.

 

“Heard that?” Mark said.

 

“I heard it.” I said. Then he pinched my cheeks.

 

I went to the dressing tent and changed my clothes. Now, I’m wearing a skirt and something like a galaxy design printed on my shirt. It’s good.

 

After changing, I went out and then the photographer talked to us.

 

“The next scene will be the two of you playing in the rain, so expect to be wet in this photoshoot. Just try to catch each other there.” the photographer said.

 

The moments that happened next was like the moments is High School Musical 3 when they were singing ‘Can I Have This Dance’

 

Then now, we were under the same umbrella. We were wet, like really wet. Suddenly, Mark kissed my cheeks and he let go of the umbrella.

 

I was shocked with what Mark did. I mean, it’s too public. I can hear some claps there and some screams the moment Mark did that. I ran to catch Mark. Ahhh. I can feel the water.

 

After the funny but romantic scene, we went back to the tents to dry down. Suddenly Mark went near me and threw a towel on me. He’s not looking at me. He was just staring straight. Is there a problem? It was like he was frozen.

 

“Change your clothes immediately.” Mark said. Then he walked fast.

 

Mark acted weird. It was like he saw something. I stood up then manager unnie immediately covered me and we went to the tent.

 

“What’s wrong?” I said.

 

Then she pointed at what I’m wearing.

 

I suddenly held my chest. So that’s why Mark can’t look at me. My inner clothing was a little revealed since my clothes were wet and the clothes were kinda see-through.

 

“Aww.” I told myself and I immediately changed my clothes. “So that’s why Mark can’t look at me. Why haven’t I noticed it?” I told myself.

 

So Mark saw my inner… Never mind. -_-

 

After changing clothes, I went out and looked myself at the mirror. Now, it’s fine. I went out and then, we were going to have a conversation with the photographer.

 

“Good.” Mark said.

 

I just smiled at him.

 

“Look, this one.” the photographer said. “I like this photo. You two look so happy together.”

 

Then he continued scrolling the photos and he stopped on the photo where Mark kissed my cheeks.

 

“This is the best.” he said then he tapped Mark. “Look, it looks like Mark admitted his feelings for Rhianne, then Rhianne was shocked but the clothes were still seen. It’s the best shot I guess.”

 

Mark smiled at held my hand.

 

“Are you sure you two are not dating?” he asked.

 

We looked at each other and shook our head. “We’re not.”

 

“But I hope you two will be. I mean, look, you’re a perfect couple. Plus, both of you are really hardworking. You’ll have a perfect family.” the photographer said.

 

“Ay, there’s no such thing as perfect couple.” I said. “Just a good one.”

 

The photographer just smiled.

 

Suddenly, I sneezed consecutively. Aaah. I think I’m going to have a cold.

 

“Aww, it seems like our Rhianne catched a cold because of this photo shoot.” the photographer said.

 

“Oh, no, it’s fine.” I said then I sneezed again.

 

Mark gave me a bottle of water. “Here, drink a little bit.”

 

I drank some. I think I’m going to be sick. -_- Not this time please? I still have a lot of things to do.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUKIRA

 

At last, I’m going to meet Jimin and Yerin today at Sukira and OH MY GOSH! I’m going to see Super Junior’s Ryeowook. OH MY GOSH! LIKE REALLY OH MY GOSH! I’m actually an ELF. I love SUPER JUNIOR! They rock!

 

Okay, my fangirling mode is activated again.

 

The AmeriThaiKong will also be with us today at Sukira.

 

While at the van,

 

*achuu*

 

Aish. I think I’m really going to be sick. -_-

 

*acchuu*

 

“You have colds?” manager unnie told me.

 

“I think so.” I said.

 

“Will you be able to attend today’s broadcast at Sukira?” she asked me.

 

“I’ll go.” I said. *achuu*

 

“But after that, I’ll go to the doctor.” I said.

 

“Okay.” manager unnie said.

 

This is the main reason why I don’t want to have colds, it makes my breathing hard. Right now, I’m having hard time breathing but still I should go there.

 

We arrived at the studio and prepared things there. The staff gave us the scripts then Ryeowook sunbae entered and greeted us.

 

“Hello everyone!” he said.

 

OH MY GOSH! HE IS REALLY CUTE! I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS!

 

He then smiled at me. Kyaaa~ What more if Donghae sunbae was that one? Oh my gosh, I’m going to die. Kyaaaaa.

 

Yerin suddenly touched me.

 

“Are you feeling well?” she said.

 

“I think I’m going to be sick.” I said.

 

“Have you eaten?” she asked me.

 

“Yes. I have eaten.” I said. Then she went to her bag and gave me some medicine.

 

“Here, try to drink this. It may help.” she said.

 

I smiled at her and drank the medicine. Suddenly, the AmeriThaiKong came and Mark smiled at me.

 

“Hey, are you busy for tonight? Let’s eat.” he asked.

 

“I’m going to the hospital oppa.” I said. “I’m going to have a check-up.”

 

“Check-up? Why are you sick?” he said.

 

“Nah, it’s just a cold.” I said. “No need to worry too much.”

 

“I just want to make sure you’re fine.” he said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter