Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage

 

After that shocking proposal from Mark, I never been this happy the moment I wake up. Of course, I told Jinyoung, Jimin, Yerin and Onii-chan about this decision I made. Mark and I talked that we’ll hide this relationship first. It’s not that we’re ashamed of our relationship. It’s just that we’re still a newbie in the industry and we’re still making a name.

 

But whatever. The fact that Mark and I are now in a relationship, I’ll be happy.

 

Today is December 26, we’ll be going to the orphanage to give the kids a Christmas Party. I’m so excited today, I love kids. Today, some JYP artists will be coming like 15&, GOT7, Baek Ah Yeon, 2am Jokwon, 2pm Wooyoung and Taecyeon, Miss A Min, and JYP himself. Jessica Koh will also come with us today.

 

Well, of course to start the day I should rise up from my bed. I went out of the room and saw Jimin and Yerin preparing for food.

 

“Good morning everyone!” I said.

 

“It seems like unnie has a good sleep.” Jimin said.

 

“I’m just excited to see the children today.” I said.

 

“Unnie loves children a lot, right?” Yerin asked.

 

“Of course. I love the children.” I said.

 

We ate some breakfast and started to prepare ourselves for today’s activity. Today, I am wearing pants and wore our JYP t-shirt. Yerin was wearing a jumper style shorts with JYP t-shirt and Jimin was wearing a skirt with our JYP t-shirt.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

Jimin opened the door and manager unnie entered.

 

“Oh, it seems like everyone is already prepared for today’s activity.” she said. “Let’s go to the van now?”

 

We nodded and followed her.

 

I wondered if GOT7 is already finished preparing.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOT7 dorm

 

It’s already 7am and the meeting time is 8am.

 

“Yah, Youngjae-a, wake up already.” JB said as he was forcing Youngjae to wake up.

 

JB was still shaking Youngjae but Youngjae wouldn’t wake up.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

Jackson opened the door. It was Park Noh Young.

 

“You’re not yet finished preparing?” he said.

 

JB, Jinyoung, Jackson and Mark were the only ones prepared.

 

“The maknaes won’t wake up.” JB said.

 

“I’ll be the one to wake them up.” Park Noh Young said.

 

Park Noh Young first went to JB’s and Youngjae’s room.

 

“Yah, Youngjae-a! Wake up!” Park Noh Young shouted.

 

Youngjae immediately rose up. Park Noh Young’s voice was so loud.

 

The hyungs laughed at Youngjae. Then, Park Noh Young went to Yugyeom’s and Bambam’s room.

 

“Yugyeom! Bambam! You’ll not wake up? We’ll not let you eat!” Park Noh Young said.

 

“Oh, Annyeong haseyo Manager!” Bambam said with still a sleepy voice then he returned back to his sleeping.

 

Yugyeom rose up and immediately prepared himself. Park Noh Young went near Bambam. He was shaking Bambam.

 

“Yah, Bambam, wake up!” Park Noh Young said.

 

“Manager is early today. What did you eat?” Bambam said.

 

“You’ll wake up or I’ll not let you eat.” Park Noh Young said.

 

“But I’m still sleepy.” Bambam said.

 

“Wake up or else I’ll tell Min.” Park Noh Young said.

 

The moment Bambam heard the name ‘Min’ he immediately rose up and started jumping.

 

“Who told you I’ll not wake up?” Bambam said then he immediately took his clothes.

 

“Aish. These kids are really…” Park Noh Young said.

 

Meanwhile, Mark and JB were on the table.

 

“Is it true?” JB asked Mark.

 

“What?” Mark said.

 

“About you and Rhianne. Is it true?” JB asked.

 

Mark smiled, “Yes, it’s true. Rhianne is finally someone I can call mine.”

 

JB just smiled at Mark and said, “Congratulations! I hope you won’t leave her like you did with Baek…”

 

“We didn’t date.” Mark said immediately. “We’re just friends and I never told her that I like her.”

 

“I’m just making sure.” JB said. “And you know the reason why I’m saying this to you.”

 

JB stood up and went to Jinyoung.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the orphanage…

 

We arrived at the orphanage and a lot of kids were there already. They prepared a special presentation while we were entering. I can see cute chubby Korean kids and it makes me want to pinch their little fatty cheeks. AAAAHHH.

 

We ended up being inside an auditorium wherein kids were preparing a special number for us. I took a glimpse at Mark and saw him looking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

*buzz* *buzz*

 

From: Peter Pan <3

 

Happy?

 

I replied to him.

 

To: Peter Pan <3

 

Very happy.

 

Suddenly JYP stood at the stage.

 

“Hello everyone! We’re so glad to see these children here and the same time thankful to the management for letting JYP Entertainment to give such a Christmas Party for them.”

 

After JYP’s long message, kids performed. They even performed the song ‘If I were a butterfly’.

 

Ahh, cute kids. I want to pinch them. -_-

 

After the small performances, we started the main program. We were grouped to handle kids. I was grouped with Baek Ah Yeon, JB, Mark and 2am Jokwon, Yerin, and Yugyeom.

 

“Hello everyone!” Jokwon sunbae said.

 

“Hello!” the kids said in unison.

 

“Today, we’re going to play a game.” Jokwon sunbae said. “Who wants to play a game?”

 

All the children raised their hands.

 

“Very good!” Jokwon sunbae said. “We’re going to play House, Rabbit, Zoo.”

 

The kids were like, what is that?

 

House Rabbit Zoo is a game wherein there are partners holding each other representing the house. One person is inside the house which represents the Rabbit. The mechanics of the game is one person will shout House, Rabbit or Zoo. If the person shouts ‘House’, the partners holding together will find a new Rabbit to adopt. When he shouted, ‘Rabbit’, the one inside the house (known as the rabbit) will find another house. And when he shouted Zoo, everyone will find a new house or rabbit or a new partner.

(Author’s note: I don’t know if I was able to explain this game clearly. Sorry. -_-)

 

Jokwon sunbae demonstrated the game. He pulled Mark and me to be partners, and Baek Ah Yeon was the pig inside us and he was looking at Mark. Yerin and Yugyeom were partners and JB was the pig.

 

Jokwon sunbae shouted, “House, Rabbit, Zoo, House, Rabbit, Zoo, Rabbit!” then JB and Baek Ah Yeon changed position.

 

Then Jokwon sunbae shouted house so we went to Baek Ah Yeon to be our pig. Then he shouted Zoo. Suddenly, JB pulled me and I became partners with him. Mark saw that and he immediately became our rabbit.

 

“Did everyone understand how to play the game?” Jokwon sunbae asked.

 

Then the kids started to form groups. One kid will be the one who’ll shout. I was asking him to go in front but he was not shaking his head it seems like he was shy. I came near him.

 

“Are you shy?” I asked.

 

He lowered his head more. Suddenly, I hugged him.

 

“We’ll do this together, do you want?” I asked.

 

The kid looked at me and nodded. And now I was able to ask him to stand in front. I whispered to him what to shout and he shouted it and everyone started playing. It was fun watching kids play. Suddenly I saw Baek Ah Yeon with Mark. They were talking.

 

I don’t know but there’s something in my heart that aches. Suddenly, Yerin came near me.

 

“Yah unnie, tell Ah Yeon unnie to stop flirting with your boyfriend.” Yerin whispered to me.

 

I just pretended that I’m not in pain.

 

“She’s not flirting Yerin-a, they’re just talking.” I said.

 

“I only allowed you to be Mark oppa’s girlfriend. Not her.” she said.

 

I hugged Yerin, “Let’s just watch the kids play.”

 

Yerin just agreed with me.

 

After the game it seems like the kids were so tired and we decided to let them rest first. Yugyeom, JB and I prepared for a little story telling. It was about the Hare and the Turtle.

 

“Once upon a time, there was a hare, a boastful hare.” I said.

 

Then JB went out wearing his rabbit headband. “Hahahaha. I’m the fastest running thing in this world. Hahahaha.” JB told that with a big loud voice. Kids started to laugh a bit.

 

“One day, he saw a running competition.” I said.

 

“Ooh, a running competition? Hahahah. Of course I will win in this.” JB said and immediately pretending to run so fast then he arrived at the competition.

 

“Where are my opponents?” JB said.

 

“The moment they saw JB the Hare as the opponent they refused to join the competition except for one, Yugyeom the turtle.” I said.

 

Then Yugyeom went out slowly walking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter