Chapter 40: 100th Day

Way Back Home (GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40: 100th Day

 

 

 

Wendy

 

 

 

Wendy

 

 

 

Wendy

 

 

 

“So who will you choose Mark?” Eric asked.

 

“Wendy.” Mark said.

 

 

*BANG*

 

“Ouch!” I suddenly bumped my head on the wall of my room.

 

It’s my dream again. -_- I still can’t get over with that. I still can’t believe Mark chose Wendy over me. Weeks have passed and since that day, I started dreaming about Wendy. I started dreaming again about the time Mark chose Wendy.

 

Aaah. Don’t think too much Rhianne. She’s not worth thinking.

 

 

 

Ahhh. But I can’t help thinking about it.

 

I looked at my right and saw my phone. I’ll stalk Wendy.

 

I opened my IG and looked at Mark’s IG account to see if he is following Wendy.

 

Search…

 

 

Search…

 

Search…

 

Voila! There’s Wendy! I immediately opened the account. Her account is private. I still need to ask permission if I can follow her. Whatever, I’ll follow her.

 

I pressed the follow button and wait for the confirmation. It’s pending. I hope she’ll accept it. I decided to go to the home of IG suddenly I saw a post from Wendy. She accepted my follow request already?

 

I immediately looked at her account again and I’m following her already. I started to look at her pictures. Do I really look like her? I think not. She has thin lips with nice cheeks while I have the typical look. Suddenly, I saw a picture of her and Mark. I opened it.

 

Dugdug. Dugdug.

 

Here comes my heart again. It’s beating irregularly. Take a deep breathe Rhianne. Breathe it, breathe out. Wooh. I dared to look at the picture again. Mark was so happy in the picture and looks like Wendy too. Are they just friends only or is there something behind them? Their smiles are different.

 

I started to look at other pictures too. She is indeed a party girl. She loves to wear swimsuit or something y. All I can say is she’s very different from me. I’m not the kind of person who will wear those things.

 

Stop it Rhianne. Don’t compare yourself with her. You’re different with her. She’s Wendy and you’re Rhianne. There’s a big difference.

 

I put my phone off and lay down again on my bed.

 

Suddenly, Jimin and Yerin immediately entered my room shouting.

 

“UNNIE!!!!!” the exclaimed.

 

“What’s the problem?” I said as I rose up my bed.

 

Jimin and Yerin looked at each other. “Let’s go shopping.” they said.

 

“Shopping?” I said. “I’m not interested in shopping. You can go without me.”

 

Then I again lay down on bed. Jimin and Yerin suddenly pulled me.

 

“You’ll come with us.” Jimin said.

 

“Or else,” Yerin said.

 

“Fine.” I said.

 

I give up with these two. They’re so persistent about asking me to go with them shopping.

 

“I’ll just take a bath.” I said.

 

“Sure thing! We’ll just prepare too.” Jimin said.

 

They went towards the door, “Oh, and unnie. Just wear something comfortable, easy to wear, easy to remove.” Yerin said.

 

Easy to wear and easy to remove? Why? Whatever.

 

I then prepared myself. Aish. I really don’t like shopping. -_-

 

After an hour, I finally finished preparing things. I just wore a skirt with a plain blouse. That’s it. It’s something easy to wear and easy to remove.

 

I went out of my room and saw them prepared already. They immediately linked their arms on my arms and pulled me.

 

“We’re going to the mall!” Jimin said as she uses her cute child voice.

 

We entered the van and went to the mall. The moment we arrived on the mall, we started entering different dress shops.

 

“Look,” Yerin said as she was pointing on a cute yellow dress.

 

“What do you think Jimin?” she said.

 

“It looks good on you.” Jimin said.

 

“We’re going to look for a dress for all of us.” Yerin said.

 

“For what?” I asked.

 

“Nothing special really. I just want that all of us will have a cute nice dress.” Yerin said.

 

“But we have a lot of dresses in the dorm.” I said.

 

“I want something special.” Yerin said.

 

Fine, as you say. We started looking for dresses. Suddenly, I saw a dress, a pink dress. I’m very sorry but I’m really addicted with pink. So that dress immediately caught my attention. I took it out and looked at it.

 

“Oh?” Jimin said. “It’s cute unnie. I think you should try it.”

 

Should I try it?

 

“You can try it ma’am here in out fitting room.” the saleslady said.

 

“Where’s Yerin?” I asked.

 

“She’s already there in the fitting room.” Jimin said while she was still looking at different dresses.

 

I was about to enter the fitting room when Yerin went out.

 

“I’ll buy this.” she said.

 

So I entered the fitting room and tried to fit it. The moment I wore the dress, it looks kinda cute on me.

 

“Unnie!” Yerin said. “Let us see.”

 

I opened the curtain and showed them the dress. “Ooh, it looks good on you.” Jimin said.

 

Suddenly Yerin gave me another dress, “How about this one? Try this too, it’s still pink.” she said.

 

I tried wearing it and it looks better. I showed them and Yerin smiled, “Better. We’ll be taking this too.”

 

I went back and changed my clothes again. So this is the reason why they asked me to wear something comfortable, easy to wear easy to remove. I went out of the fitting room and opened my bag to get my wallet. Suddenly, Yerin stopped me.

 

“My treat.” she said.

 

“What?” I said.

 

“Don’t worry. Just trust me.” she said.

 

I whispered something at Jimin, “What’s with Yerin? Why is she doing these?”

 

“I don’t know.” Jimin said.

 

Yerin is acting kinda weird today.

 

After entering the dress shop, we were now searching for a shoe shop. While walking,

 

“Are you in love?” I asked Yerin.

 

“Me?” she said. “I’m not.”

 

“Then why are you like that?” I asked.

 

“Can’t I be kind even for one day?” she said and smiled at me.

 

Everything is really weird today. I wonder what is going on with everybody.

 

“Ooh, there’s the shoe shop!” Jimin said.

 

We entered the shoe shop and I was so amazed. A lot of cute shoes, heels, and sandals were there. I saw one cute heels then I tried it.

 

It fits me and I like it. Then Jimin went beside me.

 

“Cute, but it’s not that good.” she said.

 

“really?” I said.

 

Jimin nodded. So I decided to choose another one. I went near Yerin and she was fitting shoes too.

 

“I love converse.” she said.

 

After minutes of searching for shoes, I decided not to buy one. Jimin bought two shoes and Yerin bought one.

 

“You’re not going to buy unnie?” Yerin asked.

 

I shook my head. “There’s nothing that suits my feet.” I said.

 

Then after buying those dresses and shoes, we decided to eat for a while. It’s kinda tiring roaming around. Good thing, there are no fans here. Jimin and Yerin is very good at hiding at fans so they know which mall to go to.

 

After eating, we decided to go back to the dorms.

 

At the dorms…

 

*ring**ring*

 

“Oh, Yerin. I think someone is calling. Won’t you answer your phone?” I said.

 

“Ah, oh yeah.” Yerin said.

 

Then she answered the phone. I wonder who that is.

 

“Oh hello.” Yerin said.

 

“…..”

 

“Oh yes, we’re already here in the dorms. Is it already ready?” she said.

 

“….”

 

I want to listen to what they’re talking about, but I can’t hear it.

 

“Should I ask her to wear it already?” she said.

 

“….”

 

“Okay.”

 

Then their conversation ended.

 

“Jimin,” Yerin said. “It’s time.”

 

Jimin and Yerin then looked at me and pulled me inside my room.

 

“Yah, what’s going on?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter