Chapter VIII

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

I got off the black Rolls Royce of Hyuna’s chauffeur. Last Friday, during lunch, we had agreed to go to the club. It was the best day of the week because I haven’t seen Jadyn at all.

We met with Jonghyun and an exuberant Nicole —she was wearing short pants and a top that hid just the necessary— in the entrance of the club.

Tribeca was a well-known place in Seoul. A lot of rich and famous people went there, and the lines could last all night. If you were lucky to get in. But we got in without any problem; the contacts were important.

Nicole linked her arm with me and talked to me in the ear after she said hi to the security guy Daesung was the name. —I don’t want to ruin your night, but I want you to know that this club is owned by the Park’s.

—I know, so what? —We started to go down the crystal stairs. The wall was of white fabric, and it could be seen, the figure of shadows, some dancer dancing at the beat of the music.

—It wouldn’t be weird if you cross paths with… —she looked at me.

I sighed. Nicole was the only one who knew what had happened between Jadyn and me on my house garden. Strangely, I preferred not to tell Hyuna; she didn’t seem really happy that I had adapted so quickly to the city and neither seemed talkative. We barely speak as we did before. So I decided to tell Nic in chemistry class after she practically begged me to do it.

We got closer to a separated room or VIP and Jonghyun put himself in front of me not allowing me to have a sit.

—I waited patiently to see that outfit that I think it is a… —He got closer to my black coat and started to smelled— Is a Dolce & Gabbana?

I was hallucinated. It was unbelievable that he knows a lot about fashion. Once again he surprised me.

—How did you know? —I said taking off my coat.

—Oh, God! You’re really y —He said biting his lip.

 

Jadyn POV

—I don’t understand what are we doing here —I said snorting while one of the bartenders of the place caressed my chin.

I took her hand and got it close to my mouth. I kissed her fingers slowly without taken my eyes from her. Her dark angel outfit was driving me crazy.

—Would you be bad to me tonight? —I whispered to her in the lips while I took her finger to my mouth.

She smiled.

—A lot —She answered before going back to her dance. I watched her smiling before Yuri dragged me.

—You won’t let us nothing?

—What about Hyuna? —I knew she would get mad.

Yuri clenched her jaw and punched me on the shoulder.

—And you? What about Jessica?

I froze while I tried to swallow that hard punch. For my disgrace, I knew she was there. Hyoyeon had dragged us there because she wanted to see Nicole. And because all of us want them to be together, there we were, of third wheel. So if I could get something, and even bother Jessica, it would be a productive night.

Suddenly, Yuri stopped walking abruptly and I bumped with her back. I looked at her an insult ready, but I had to keep it when I saw that Key and Hyoyeon were as hallucinated as my cousin.

Yuri hit me on the back so I can follow their gaze.

There she was. With a sparkling blue dress (very short). The sleeves covered her arms, but her back was only hid by her long hair. Those amazing legs were wearing heels really high matching with the drees. She moved her hair and put it on a side. Her back was exposed, like she was doing a video. y, provocative… It was impossible not to think on…

I swallowed. I was completely screwed and I knew my friends would tease me all night long.

—All of that is yours? —Hyoyeon asked

—I’m afraid so —Key answered

—God!, she is…—Yuri couldn’t even finish.

—… —I snorted before Fei pulled me and dragged me to the dance floor.

I didn’t resist since I wasn’t in my right mind. All of it had been taken by Jessica and her stupid dress.

Fei pushed me against the wall and started to dance at the beat of the new song Top, my DJ had made; it was from Cristian Deluxe, “Quiero Contigo”, an amazing Spanish singer.

I saw Jessica going towards the bar, but she stopped walking when she saw me. I could see a lot of things in her eyes, but the most evident one was: hate.

 

Jessica POV

I stared at her while Fei danced really close to her. Rubbing herself against her body and, even if I hated to admitted, it bothered me that they were so close to each other. The smoke started to come out of the machines attached on the ceiling and it seemed to sparkle thanks to the light bulbs and the crystal spheres. Jadyn{s figure got blurry, but still visible.

We gazed at each other with intensity, as if we were fighting and waiting for something to happen. Then, the music started to be slower and she got even closer to Fei. She put her hands in the girl’s hip and made her follow the right beat of the song. Overflowing sensuality, and she danced like every woman wanted her man to dance to her, the perfect rhythm. Their hips touched, and their knees were tangled, until the worst part came. She kissed her without breaking eye contact with me. She was mocking me, enjoin that I was witnessing that scene.

Luckily, I was able to control the wave of anger increasing on my chest and take my way to the table. I stopped looking at her only till the crowd covered my vision. I could get revenge of it, I was sure.

When I got to the table. Key greet me with a hug and a kiss. Yuri observed me up and down smiling. And Hyoyeon gave me a wink.

—You’re the best that there’s in this club, girl! —Key shout it.

I pushed him, embar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter