Chapter XV

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry sorry it took me loooooooooooooong to update but this time I'll be doing it more often ~promise~ without further do Enjoy! ^~^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jadyn POV

The sun was beginning to appear. Yunho looked at the port through the car window. I checked my watch; it was twelve o'clock. It was Korea’s schedule. In Rome it was almost seven.

Tiffany was on her way to San Francisco. Before she took the plane I had given her some cash and my phone number if she ever needed anything. She walked away without understanding why I was helping her, but I couldn’t really explain it because I didn’t knew what the reason was.

When I exit the airport, and I saw Yunho leaning in the Ferrari. He smiled at me.

—Megumi took her plane to Japan at four —He said.

I let out a silent laugh. We thought the same.

—Tiffany took one at five to San Francisco.

We went back together to the hotel and then we went to met Fabrizio’s men.

Yunho snorted at the state of that part of the harbor we were at. The ships stood grimy and gray. Everywhere there were pieces of broken glass, and offal and rotten fruit. I didn’t want to imagine the smell. Some homeless covered with a dirty blankets were wandering or they were sleeping there. I could see several syringes close to them.

The limo pulled up next to a ship that had the same look as the previous ones. The perfect place for an operation of that kind without anyone discovering it.

I opened the door and my Prada black leather shoes stepped on a small groove filthy water with a slight yellowish cast. I swallowed and wished to end with that already. I needed to go back. I wanted to go back. So I could approach her and tell her how much I regretted having to get to known her. How sorry I was that she was the queen of my dreams.

I fixed my raincoat and craned the neck to cover myself up. Yunho did the same just showing a smile. Fabrizio was already waiting and, to our surprise, Russia continued with him; wearing the same dress.

—How was your night, my dear Parks? —Fabrizio asked with that disgusting voice. My gaze dismembered him, though no one seemed to sense.

—Well, I cannot complain. The girl knows how to do her job very well — finished mumbling my uncle.

He lied. Not that he was true to Sandara, his wife —from time to time some girls fell into his magnificent conqueror webs, but he didn’t like that type of situation.

—And you, Jadyn? Tell me that California has not disappointed you. Otherwise I'll have to punish her.

"ing bastard. California is flying over our heads", I wished to tell him. I clenched my fists, hidden in my pockets, and clenched my jaw.

—I've been with her a few minutes ago. —I said wallowing. Yunho looked at me from the corner of his eye—. Believe me, she knows how to do her job very well.

Apparently, Fabrizio couldn’t appreciate the sarcasm in my voice.

—Well, after the pleasure come business. Lady, gentlemen. We have to close a deal.

—Sure, we have to take a plane before nine —I hastened to say.

Nobody realized what those words that sounded anxious. I had a mad desire to go back and I knew that Yunho too.

We went into that ship. It was more destroyed than I imagined; there was only one table in the center, lit by a pilot light. I knew that the light was used to examine the drug. On the table was a very thin box, hidden in a green blanket. Next, a silver laptop connected to a small machine that kept crawling. I could see on our left some tidy piles of bags. Ready for delivery.

I looked to Russia before putting my bag on the table. She seemed to enjoy what it was brewing in there. She really was born to be in this world, her eyes said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter