Chapter XLV

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last chap kids!!! I really thank all of you for being following this fic even though I didn't updated as I planned to do so............ Still you kids waited for me and I really thank you for it................... On another note, I'll start writing the second part of this story so please wait for me. This time It won't take long Your/Jadyn and Jessica's story continues and also more TAENY coming on the way!!!! Without further ado ENJOY!!! ^~^ AND READ YOU SOON!!!!!

Jessica POV

I woke up between the thunderous sound of gunfire. The first thing I felt was a tremendous headache. I put my hands on my forehead. I felt something slimy and I looked at my fingers. It was blood from the wound, result of me falling down the stairs.

Little by little I started incorporating myself, but I ducked instantly. The rear window exploded into a thousand pieces by the impact of a bullet. ! That shot was meant for me. I shook the pieces of glass off me and looked outside very carefully.

I didn’t saw Jadyn, but I did saw Yuri, who shot with a formidable precision.

—Don’t get out the car, Jessica! —She shouted a few meters from me—. Get down!

I listened, but not for long. I had to find out where Jadyn was. Then I saw her near her father, near the stairs of the plane. She was carrying her gun while hiding her head between her shoulders. She wasn’t injured, she was fine.

When will did that end? I couldn’t resist doing nothing. It could happen something to the people who mattered the most to me in the whole world; and it was clear that none of them was a Jung.

Suddenly, the door that remained closed opened and appeared Hyomin pointing at me with a gun. Without thinking, I kicked her and her gun fell to the ground. I lunged for it. I was prepared to shoot her like I did with Minho.

Although, when I was almost touching the gun, Hyomin grabbed me by the hair and pulled me out of the car. I held tightly to the seats while kicking, but I couldn’t free myself. I yelled at Yuri, but when she wanted to shoot, Hyomin put me in front of her, of shield . If Yuri shoot I would receive the bullet.

—Stop the fire! —ordered Hyomin starting to walk—. Park, I’ll take this traitor with me! If you don’t want to see her die stop the fire!

That order had an immediate effect. The shooting stopped sounding almost at unison. I looked for Jadyn and I saw her looking at me, contorted. Her chest rose and fell wildly while everyone watched me.

But my eyes focused on the Jadyn, blurring everything else. What should I do? What could a girl who had never exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter