Chapter XII

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jadyn POV

I never liked going to class —even though I was a good student—, but that day was hardest for me than ever.

Jessica’s soft face was becoming my torture and her furtive glances through her ​​bangs, a conviction. She watched me surreptitiously waiting for me to speak, to say something that could give her the option to ask for what happened on Saturday night at Dongsun’s party. After leaving her in the room and disappear, I had not seen her. And, apparently, no one had explained her anything.

I decided to avoid her. In class I kept aloof, not even looking at her, at least not when she could catch me. Worst of all is that this distance is reduced to nothing about the time it came the bloody lunch. We had a punishment to complete, so for half an hour I would be sitting next to Jessica.

 

Jessica POV

Jadyn disappeared again just the bell rang. She ran out and descended the stairs faster than ever; she didn’t even waited for her cousin.

Yuri looked at me shyly, as she had been doing all morning... just like Jadyn. It seemed that she sought to avoid me. She barely spoke to me and couldn’t look at me more than a second. It was strange, since they were always around participating in everything and Jadyn had never wasted an opportunity to bother me since I got to Seoul High.

Even more strange was what had happened at Dongsun’s party. The shot, the conversation between my mother and my grandmother... Donghae’s kiss.

"I hope she didn’t saw it", I thought without knowing why I care, but the truth is I could not stand the idea that Jadyn would had seen me receiving a kiss from Donghae.

I opened the door of the library and found her sitting at the table. She was writing in her notebook. God! She was so incredibly beautiful that I could not help but look at her spell bounded. I couldn’t be strange for me to drool. She was so perfect in my eyes it almost hurt to look at her.

I walked into the room and the door creaked shut. Jadyn not even looked up from her notebook. She continued to act as if I didn’t exist. Had I done something?

I walked up to her and let out the books on the table. If the librarian had been there she would have thrown me a dirty look, but we were alone. It was the perfect moment to explain why she was acting that way.

I couldn’t find reasons for her to be like that; in fact, she seemed fine on Saturday. She protected me with love during the altercation in the lounge.

I breathed deeply and sat staring at her accusingly. But nothing changed, she continued without looking, though she knew I was watching her.

 

Jadyn POV

The scent of her perfume enveloped me. I clenched my jaw in anger as I reprimanded myself for like her so much.

She cleared and opened her book in half, without showing any interest in what she read. I was the center of attention at the time and I knew that she would soon talk to me.

—Wow! It is a gift from the gods that Jadyn Park is so quiet this morning —she said sarcastically.

Great. I could hear in her voice that wanted to importune me. I didn’t look at her, I wouldn’t go into her game.

—You won’t talk? Not even a little? —She continued.

She didn’t seemed to like that I ignore her that way; I behaved like a ghost that she could not see. She reached her hands sparingly and withdrew my book it aside.

She succeeded. I slowly look up as she leaned back in her chair and put a pencil in with sensuality that characterized her. She crossed her legs slowly showing me part of her thighs. I clenched my jaw again, this time for reasons more vehement.

—I didn’t know it was so hard to look at people when they speak —she smiled—. Jadyn, you come from a good family. Show more educa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter