Chapter XXI

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took me long, I was a little depressed by what had happened to Jessica but I just can't be like that for too long I made a promise to support her always & to be there through up's and down's so here I am ^~^

Jadyn POV

Three minutes.

I took off my seatbelt and reached out my hand.

—Come on, I know you carry loose change in your pocket, cousin.

I smiled as I watched her take out her wallet and ten green bills. She still had three inside that black leather Armani.

—How the you do it? —She muttered, handing me the money.

These papers were nothing for us, but it ed Yuri to lose a bet with me. I still don’t understand why she kept challenging me; she always lost.

—Just one word: art, kid —I said about to leave the car.

Then, her legs overshadowed my surroundings. The damn uniform skirt woke all my fantasies. I would had caught her by the waist and drag her to the hood of my car. I would had lay her on it and I would have made ​​love to her slowly and sensually, so she could appreciate every corner of my body.

"Still rambling, Jadyn. You're like a goat."

Jessica smiled and kept walking that way that got me so sick. She seemed to know what was going through my head when she moved that way and incite me. She was so damn provocative that even look at her became a torture.

I my lips and replied with a mischievous gesture. I opened the door and walked slowly knowing she kept looking. I fixed my jacket. Nobody was realizing our daring game, which excited me even more.

  

Jessica POV

I walked into class and sat down when Nicole came to me.

—Tell me you had a great time just like me —she said exalted as Jadyn walked in talking to Yuri.

—Well, it depends on what you did with Hyoyeon. —We laughed.

Jadyn bent down and kissed Nicole outrageously. She clung to her neck without standing up the chair and began to laugh.

—It tickles!

—Surely not as much as Hyoyeon did to you —Yuri joked pulling a lock of my head in greeting.

I looked at her feigning discomfort. Jadyn hadn’t greeted me; she just looked at me playfully.

—Son of...! What did she told you? —Nicole blushed.

—Nothing, you have betrayed yourself. —They both, laughed winking at each other.

—How’s the weekend, Jung? —Jadyn finally spoke to me, even though without looking at me.

—Not as good as I expected, Park —I said without turning. Yuri and Nic exchanged a lighter look. I turned around and looked at her—. How about you, how was it?

She leaned on her table and got closer to me.

—It could have gone better. —She winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left the Institute with a headache. Nicole and Jonghyun wouldn’t stop talking about the party, and told me what had happened with their partners (Hyo and Key) more than ten times. Each and every one of them I laughed. The only one who looked bored was Hyuna. I approached h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter