Chapter VI

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jadyn POV

I crossed the parking lot with Key's voice behind me explaining something about a girl. He didn't like her alot, but enough to have something with her... beyond kissing. Jonghyun, however, was not amused that Key was so excited. An enthusiasm certainly somewhat exaggerated to be real. I don't gave it, I knew Key also had feelings for Jonghyun.

Hyoyeon gave him some tips on how to throw himself at her, and encouraged him to stay with her. Key was the only of the four. Also, the only one who had not repeated the last year. I went to my bike and threw the bag on the seat. It was drizzling and soon it would fall a good storm. I thought it would have been better to bring the Bugatti Veyron.

I turned and saw that Yuri was coming; while arguing with Hyuna. Behind them, Nicole hummed a song. Hyoyeon got tensed when Nic looked at her below her black bangs. They had repressed over a year and we all expected the day they would be together. But they seemed to take forever. I sighed and smiled before I realized that Jessica was not with them.

Now it was me who was tensed, but no one noticed. I leaned into the bike and crossed my arms.

—I think you have forgotten Ms. Migraine —I joked while Jonghyun was standing next to me.

I felt the urge to know where she was.

—Don't call her that —Nicole gave me a little slap on the arm.

It was amazing how well Nic and Jessica had clicked. Hyuna took almost a year to join the group and she wasn't really intimate with her. I always thought that Jonghyun was the one who kept that relationship. But Jessica was the opposite.

—She left with Donghae —said Nicole, who quickly realized that I didn't like the comment.

I wanted to dig deeper. So I took her hand and dragged her to the side; she let out a little cry. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her she laughed while she leaned on my shoulder. I love this kid. She was like the sister I never had and she knew it since we were kids.

—When were they gone? —I asked, without taking her away from my arms.

No one seemed to notice.

—A few minutes ago. —She looked at me with a frown—. This evening she will come to study at the library. About six or seven. Be good. She pulled away from me a few inches, but she blurted—. What's wrong with her?

—I promise that when I find out I tell you.

Jonghyun approached us.

—What are you gossiping about?

—Nothing. I was telling Jadyn she should learn from Jessica. —Her gaze turned to Jonghyun, and then she turned to me to add—: You are also grounded.

—I know, but when have it imported me? —I asked as I approached my bike and I rode it—. I'm going, see you later —I said goodbye to my friends.

It was nearly eight o'clock and I was still deciding whether or not to go to school. Actually, I had no reason to show up there, but I was dying to do it.

I rushed downstairs.

I grabbed my bike and left the Park Building, feeling the rain and her name pounding on my chest. Why the hell she occupied all my thoughts?

I didn't even realized I was entering the street from the school.

I stopped. The wheels screeching on the asphalt. I got off the bike deciding it was best to enter by the back door. Since there was hardly anyone in the school, but I didn't want anyone to see me. I could not be seen going after a girl when I had never done before. But... I needed to see her. Damn, it was worse than I imagined.

I jumped the fence, with a crisp, jumped, and walked the football pitch. I crossed the yard and I got into the gym. The lights were out and it was dark outside, so I had a hard time crossing that huge place. In the background, listening to the water indoor pool.

Once I got out, I walked through the hallway and quickly climbed the stairs before I could meet any janitor. It was not the first time I sneak in and not the first one to be caught. The last time was when I was expelled a week digging into the archives of the principal's office. For that reason, me, Yuri and Hyoyeon repeated second year. It should be noted that they had the idea.

I reached the first floor. There was no one, but I caught the sound of pages moving. It came from the library. I walked quietly and poked my head out the door. I saw her sitting there. She was focused on the book and she was writing quickly. Her hair stretched across her back and a few strands were resting on the table. She her lips.

I tried not to make noise while I get in. I walked slowly to lean on the table she was before. I crossed my legs and did the same with the arms supporting them on my chest. That's when Jessica realized my presence.

She frowned and looked me up and down. Her gaze swept me softly and slowly. Too slow. I liked. That was the kind of look I used and, until then, had not seen anyone do the same.

I pursed my lips and she winced. She liked my body

—Like what you see? —I asked, though I knew she does.

She her lips again. Any movement she made was provocative, too much for someone like me. It was very hard to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter