Chapter XXIII

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it took me long but some of you already might know why I wasn't able to update before. Between ASTs, ACTs, Essays & Collegue tours well I barely have time to sleep and write but I'll try to add it to my schedule even if I take out another hour of sleep. Without anything more to say Enjoy ^~^

Jessica POV

That would be my song. Our song. When I hear it I would know Jadyn would be close to me and she would playing it just for me.

With low and high notes she looked up from the keyboard and stared at me. I watched her self-absorbed. I had never heard anything like it. She was transmitting a lot that it was hard for me to keep looking.

She smiled and then closed her eyes and let her fingers flow from the high part of the song. For a moment I thought she was suffering, such was the passion with which she played. Jadyn was giving me the best time of my life.

I still had not told myself that I was in love with her. But I was and a lot. And by the way she played, I could tell she was of me too.

She stopped playing and looked up at me. She expected me to say something.

And I did, but nothing related to what she had played brilliantly well

—Come here... —I said almost in a whisper as I made some space in the couch

She  seemed suspicious to accept my request, but ended up standing up from her sit. She weakly patted her pants and sighed before taking the first step.

She looked shy, so tense that almost made ​​me laugh. Who would have thought I would see the crazy from taxi retracted walking towards me.

She swallowed hard and sat down at the tip of the couch, up to my knees. I dragged my hand to hers and pushed slowly forcing her to rest beside me. I needed to have her close.

She laid almost afraid and gasping. She looked so helpless... but quickly regained her confidence. She my cheek as her head settled on the couch. Her breath bounced off my lips as her fingers drew my chin. I wanted to kiss her, hug her and to ask her not to let me go for what was left of the night, but I stopped that desire. I rejoiced watching closely to her perfect face.

I imitate her gesture and her nose. I went down to her lips and stopped on her neck. Jadyn didn’t withdraw my gaze at any time, but I couldn’t keep my eyes on hers. Maybe my brown was dazzling, but her blue had a power that it bent me.

—What weird is this... —I sighed before I feel her hand stopped on my waist.

She surrounded it and pulled herself, even closer. Then she pushed my leg forcing me to place it over hers. I was very nervous to have her body so close to mine, but I liked it. I liked it a lot.

—Why? —she removed a lock of my hair and planted a kiss on my cheek.

She did it slowly, gently, taking advantage of every second.

—Few weeks ago I would have killed you. But now...

I lowered my gaze, I didn’t had the courage to end my sentence.

"Great. You’re a coward," I thought.

—Now what? —she wanted to know.

I took a deep breath before hugging her. I didn’t think to respond, but she did and in a passionate way. I wasn’t used to this kind of touch, after all in boarding school we barely went out and when we did we had no time for the classic flirtation, followed by cuddling and pretty phrases. Not at all; we passed directly to the action.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter