Chapter XLI

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize if there's any typos.

Jessica POV

I left the toilet and crossed the hall when Sandara threw me hard to the ground. At that moment I discovered the earpiece she was wearing on her ear. The Parks must have been listening to our conversation and I didn’t want them to hear me groan in pain. But the truth is that this simple and weak push had awakened the internal injuries leaving me stunned for a moment.

—Hyunki, I have Jessica. You should give up. End this right now. We won —Sandara said gladly, making the wrong move to give me her back.

"You have not won. I will not let you win."

I kicked her in the leg before getting up. Thanks to the opening of my dress I could move with agility. I wasn’t used to fight, and less to do with a person who seemed to have experience, but I didn’t give up.

Sandara gave me a slap and I lunged punching her in the chest. She let out a moan when she bumped with a statue and fell. I jumped on her after she was on the floor and gave her several blows to the face. Still, she could grab me by the hair and pull it until I stop punching her.

She got me up from the ground still holding my long hair and took me to the table in that room. She grabbed a letter opener and put it on my neck.

—Don’t do nothing stupid, okay?

We walked to the deck. I didn’t resist, waiting for the slightest slip to fight back.

The first face I saw after climbing the steps was my sister-in-law. Apparently, she was aware of everything and when she saw me she closed her eyes in pain. The situation was complicated and she knew it. She knew it very well.

The guests were dropping squeals of surprise and were separated into groups as Sandara passed between them. She kept pressing the letter opener on my neck.

—Daehyun, We have a problem —Sandara cried before the impassive face of my father.

I certainly wouldn’t regret if he died on that ship because it was clear that he cared about my life very little. He didn’t even flinched, and my mother... either. Taeyeon kept her composure. Be discovered in the midst could be her death and my own.

—I want you all to get out of the boat.

—Why? —Donghae asked from the back of the deck.

We had interrupted his pretty hot conversation with a pretty brunette of a meter and eighty.

—The Parks are watching us from somewhere in the port and the dress I'm wearing is loaded with nitroglycerin. They intend to make it explode, but I doubt they will if I have a life insurance as this one —she said, looking at me with contempt.

Most guests began to run in panic by the boat. We were quite a few meters from the port, but people didn’t hesitated to jump overboard. I lost sight of Taeyeon because of the tumult.

In less than a few seconds, a tremendous chaos was formed. Everyone screamed and ran from side to side while I was still a prisoner under Sandar’s arms.

—What do you think now, Hyunki? If you pop the pump, Jessica will die with me. So tell your daughter to disconnect it if she doesn’t want to pick up her girlfriend in pieces.

—No! —I shouted, before elbowing her on the nose.

The letter opener made ​​me a scratch on my neck, but fell to the ground.

And I took the opportunity to run in search of Taeyeon as I wiped the blood.     

 

 

Jadyn POV

I clung to a rope and started to climb. I had to swim across the bay, but I was already there. I held on to the railing and pushed myself inside the aft deck as quietly as I could. I thought I heard Sandara’s voice.  

I bent down and wield my weapon. I looked both ways and started squat walking towards the main deck. I hid behind a column trying to find out where Jessica was, but I couldn’t see anything.

Suddenly, someone came up behind me and grabbed my neck. With agility, I slipped thru those strong arms. I punched him and he answered me in the same way. I didn’t hesitate to shoot. The shot got drowned with the muffler.

The body of one thug fell on me with eyes still open. I dragged him to the railing and pushed him into the sea. The noise didn’t extended either, as it got confused with the chaos that suddenly invaded the ship. People started running without knowing where to go. Screaming frightened after discovering that Sandara was carrying a bomb.

My senses alerted me to the presence of someone behind me. I concentrated and waited until they were close. Then I lunged giving one of them a blow in the stomach. I saw another and shot him in the head. The first was moving on the floor trying to escape. I pulled the trigger.

Sandara was still there. She held Jessica and threatened her with a sharp object in the throat.

! The worst of my fears was before me. If I let my presence be known I wouldn’t be able to save Jessica.

—What do you say, Jadyn? —Asked my father waiting for me to decide.

—Tell me how many minutes I have remaining —I muttered watching Jessica’s angry eyes. I was a few meters from them, but I could see the glow of her brown eyes.

—Eight minutes to the explosion.

—No! —Cried Jessica, elbowing the nose of the brunett.

Sandara fell to the ground and Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter