Chapter XVII

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I know I said I'll be updating often, I didn't though school would kick my in the first 2 weeks T^T, I'll do my best to make it up to all of you, I'll stay awake all night writing if necessary.

without futher do Enjoy ^~^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jadyn POV

The girl in the white skirt kept following me. I tried to dodge her sneaking through the corridors of the house, but she was there when I turned around.

Eventually I stopped, looked at her and made a sign with my finger for her to come closer. She didn’t refuse a bit and came jumping.

—Do you need anything? —I asked coldly breaking the smile off her face.

—No... —she said nervously.

—Well, then, can you stop following me?

I didn’t wait for her to answer, I turned around and left.

At another time, I would have an affair with her and I guess that’s what she had hoped for me to do. It was exactly the kind of girl who could have used for fun at a party like that. But that was before Jessica appeared in my life; since then, no woman seemed to be enough. They lacked something that, of course, Jessica had plenty of.

Damn. If this wasn’t a concern, then, what was it?

When I leaved the room, I ran into Hyuna. It was strange for her to approach me that way. She slammed me into the wall. In all the months she was on our group, I had never seen her like that. She was drunk.

I had to hold her waist so we wouldn’t fall.

—Why, Hyuna! Are you okay? —I said.

—Can you answer me a question...? —She could barely speak.

—I hope so.

—Why are you so tyrannical? —I figured she was talking about Yuri. I snorted, shaking my head.

—To be honest, I don’t have any idea.

—You... have it from factory.

—You can say so. —I grabbed her arms—. Hyuna it would be better if... — I was trying to drag her into a room so she could sleep it off, but she pushed me.

—Have ever anyone told you that appearances are deceiving? —She pointed at me with her finger.

—Hyuna, What are you talking about? —I tried to catch her again.

—Let go and respond!

—What you want me to answer? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

— If you're able to fool everybody that way, I can too. —She came to me almost whispering on my lips.

—I'm glad, Hyuna. That's great. —She slid her hands down my chest, hard, as she brushed my neck with her lips. What was she doing?

—Does Jessica know who you are? Do she know what you do between meals?

I tensed and clenched my jaw. What did Jessica have to do with everything? She better don’t plan to play with her. I looked around to see if anyone had heard us. Then I retired Hyuna from my chest.

—What the hell are you playing? —I muttered angrily.

—She'll never be your equal. She’s not what you are looking for.

—Let me decide that. —I finished by pushing her and got out of there in a rage. I wanted to leave that place.

 

Jessica POV

Key's dancing to Enrique Iglesias <> while I listened how he was criticizing Niel for been dancing with Jonghyun. The DJ had taken a break letting one of his fantastic sound mixes, which everyone seemed to go crazy with.

—Look at him —he said—, with his slicked back hair and tight pants. They’re so thigh that I don’t know how he can even breathe. Jerk.

—Well, it's good to let go of all the anger. Hold it back could be bad for you.

I wasn’t making fun of him, but I was really amused to see how jealous he was. What he doesn’t realize is that Jonghyun wouldn’t stop looking at him and wanted him to go there.

—What you do in these situations Jessica? Because I don’t understand guys.

I laughed.

—Don’t laugh at me, I am opening my heart and just a few minutes ago I come out of the closet —he snorted, and couldn’t help but smile—. I'm being ridiculous, right?

I grabbed his shoulders and turned him away.

—Go the hell out there and stop acting like a picky. I’ll detain Niel.

I pushed him and went after him while dancing. Jonghyun looked at me excited and I replied with a wink. Luckily, I didn’t have to intervene; Niel returned to the cabin and Key could get Jonghyun freely.

I decided to go and rest my legs. I got into the ballroom (which was just as crowded as the carp) and began to dodge people.

Niel decided to call a truce and click something quieter to harmonize the party. I didn’t expect him to choose one of my favorite songs: Cops up by Lyfe Jennings.

I stopped when I felt the melody when someone bumped into me roughly. I turned to find out who it was and I found her. I looked at her shocked and confused. I knew she was there, I knew that sooner or later I would meet with her, but didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter