Chapter XL

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few chaps more and this fic will end, thus I'm trying to make it last. Anyway Enjoy ^~^

Jadyn POV

Taeyang appeared grabbing Sandara by the arm. She looked calm and didn’t resist. She even let an evil smile peek from the corner of her lips. I didn’t wanted to look at her, but the glass of the window showed me her reflection. She dared to emboldened after everything she had done.

I got up slowly from my chair, staring at her at last. I was right in thinking she was smiling.

I aparted Taeyang with a shove and gave Sandra a slap before grabbing her by the neck. I dragged her to the table and put her head on the wood at the same time I reached for my gun. I could kill her right there, why wait?, Why show compassion when she didn’t had for Yunho or Jessica?

I dug the tip of my gun in her auburn curls and pressed hard.

—What do you have to say now , Sandara? Minho is no longer here to get you out of this. —I muttered as I removed the safety catch; I was ready to shoot, but my sisters pulled of me in time.

I struggled.

—My daughter, remember that we have a better ending for her —said my father while Taeyang dragged her—. Sit her. —Ordered before his face tensed—. If you don’t stop smiling I will not stop my daughter.

Sandara’s expression changed, but she continued to stand up to my father. Joon, my maternal uncle, stood behind his brother.

—You know what it means for me that a traitor like you have usurped my name? You don’t know because you're just a stinky rat. You played with my name, you played with my family. You killed my little brother. How did you have the courage? —said my father repressing the same anxieties that I had to kill her.

Minshik pressed the pen on the table. He even break the tip of it out of the anger that consumed him. He was facing the murderer that killed  his youngest son and it was difficult to remain calm.

—What did they gave you? —Changmin asked.

—Nothing.

—Minho —I replied while my sisters freed me.

—Leave him out of this —Sandara muttered, angry.

I lunged for her with a bang on the table.

—And ! You got Jessica in this!

—She got in alone.

—You know what I intend to do? I will kill Minho like you did with my uncle.

Sandara smiled letting out a laugh.

—No, you will not, because they have Jessica.

—How dare you to face me? —Muttered my father.

—So much interests you have in that brat, Hyunki? She's just a...

Changmin slapped her across the face with the back of his hand and then went to her ear.

—Messing with her means to mess with us, sister-in-law —said my uncle.

—Yunho stole something that belonged to the Jungs! —Sandara cried.

Minshik rose from the table, impetuous, while everyone watched him. She was frightened and followed with her eyes my grandfather’s movements, who leaned over and put his old face just a few centimeters away from Sandara.

—You’re lying, it was the opposite, you know it. Don’t play dismissal with us, Sandara —said my grandfather.

Minshik looked toward the door when it opened. Behind it it showed one of the guards escorting my grandmother, Jane, carrying a large white box. She handed it to the guard and looked at her husband. Minshik nodded as she came up to him.

I was surprised to see my grandmother there. She had always stayed away, although I knew she gave my grandfather some ideas and always supported the family. But at that time it wasn’t a simple business. His son had died and she wanted to look at the face of the person guilty of this misfortune.

My grandmother looked at Taeyang and gestured him with her chin. He grabbed Sandra by her arm and make her stood up. Jane stared at her for a few seconds with a temperance and coldness that was scary. Then she took a deep breath and shook her head before Minshik placed a hand on her back. He wanted to share the pain with his wife.

Without warning my grandmother gave her a slap that echoed in every corner of the office. I think it was the hardest of all, because Sandara didn’t even dared to raise her face. She hid under her bangs and stared at the ground.

Then, Jane spat at her feet. Sandara continued without looking, but shrank even more.

—You don’t even reach the level of the spit. You . —My grandmother looked at the guard who had came with her ​​and nodded. The guard immediately opened the box and removed the tissue paper covering the inside—. But, after all, I will give you something. Come, Rain, bring the present to our beloved Sandara.

Rain chuckled and pulled out a red greek cut dress. For a moment I imagined how Jessica would look like with that dress. Red favored her more than any other color.

Sandara finally looked up and frowned at the sight. She knew something was hidden behind the gesture and I smiled at her finally doubtful and fearful face.

 

—I hope it's of your liking. It was designed specifically by Roberto Cavalli. Have I said that I adore this designer? —My grandmother grimaced—. I don’t like this type of bra dresses, but I've allowed an exception for you, you wanna know why? —She looked at me.

That meant she gave permission for me to continue.

—The bra has some filament leads of carbon fiber filled nitroglycerin. They are attached to a small device that is in the waist; "Your husband," invented it. That way it will not explode ahead of schedule —I said sarcastically as I the edge of the table. I knew she never took her eyes off me. I went to the box to take a small knob. It was silver and had some number buttons and three more on the tiny screen—. The moment I press this button —I said pointing to the red-colored—. The nitroglycerin will explode a perimeter of a quarter mile. I hope you begin to understand what I'm saying.

Sandara's eyes were open wide and her pupils trembled. She no longer had the strength to laugh. She was terrified. She understood perfectly. She would be the bomb.

She her lips and pulled herself together.

—Jessica will be on the boat. Do you also think on making her blow up? —She replied, with a wincing expression..

I smiled imitating her expression. My coldness surprised those who were present, who knew that it got me out of control when Jessica was mentioned.

—By the time your limbs mingle with the other guests, Jessica will be safe with me.

Sandara clenched her teeth before showing them which rabid dog.

—You'll go to the party and you will pretend; That gives you very good, doesn’t it? If you try to remove your dress, you will die. And if you plan to do anything stupid you will also die —I continued explaining under the smile of my grandparents and my uncles.

—And if I tell them? —She provoked me and I walked to her.

I stood behind her, pulled her hair and gently her neck. The skin of her neck stood on and her body shook. That gave me more confidence. I leaned into her ear and brushed it with my lips.

—Tomorrow you will die of either form. But you can be happy, Minho will keep you company.     

 

Jessica POV

The sumptuous black limousine stopped in front of a red carpet leading to the bridge of the boat. Photographers and reporters crowded on both sides of each the tapes guarded by security personnel. They shouted and waved their microphones and cameras, hysterically trying to talk to the new mayor of Seoul. It seemed more like the world premiere of a Hollywood blockbuster film then a political ceremony. If they knew how the night would end, it sure would be making their laptops cast smoke to write an article describing the slaughter. No one who came up to the boat will survive. Except Taeyeon and me.

Maybe I should have felt bad about what was going to happen, maybe I should tell my family. But I no longer felt any esteem for them, only hate. Them burn in hell was all I wanted.

Almost all the guests had arrived; ministers, tycoons, aristocrats...

Donghae stared at my legs and he drank his champagne glass in one gulp. Then he glanced at the photographers.

—You should have worn a short dress. It’s a ceremony, not a cocktail or anything. Haven’t you been taught the rules of protocol, kid?

What really annoyed him was that the brand of my clothes is P&K (Park & Kwon). Ha!, what a irony.

—I'm not that much of a kid if you want me to turn into your wife —I said with disdain.

He wanted to reply, but was interrupt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter