Chapter XXIV

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

—The engineer of a Bugatti is unmistakable —said Taeyeon, surprising me in the hallway that leads to the kitchen.

I had decided to went up by using the back stairs so nobody could see me, but it didn’t went as planned.

Taeyeon had her back against the back making her to show her y and imposing look, waiting to know what excuse I would give. I haven’t talk yet, and she was smiling already.

—A Bugatti? well, we’re on Seoul. There’s a lot of people with that car.

—Sure, one of them is Jadyn Park —she laugh loudly.

—Don’t laugh at me, Taeyeon. You’re scaring me, really.

She narrowed her eyes.

—Whatever. Didn’t you said that you hate her?

I pursed my lips without knowing what to say. Taeyeon knew me so well that it was impossible to lie to her. And it was useless hide that I had spend the night with Jadyn.

—I still hate her, believe me —I whined walking to her.

—That’s why you run away with her…. You’re a mess. I’m sure it was her idea —she said putting an arm above my shoulder.

—How did you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole came to me while Yuri stared at me smirking. I’m sure Jadyn had told her everything.

I had to give her a well detailed description of what happened between Jadyn and me that night. I had already told Taeyeon, who couldn’t stop laughing while listening to me. So it wasn’t strange that Nicole did the same. Of course, with my sister-in-law I skipped the moments that I could freely tell to my friend. I didn’t what Taeyeon to know about the happening on the library, that’s why the part of the beach I struggled so it could make sense.

—She kissed you? —asked Nicole almost having an attack.

It seemed incredible to her that Jadyn had acted how she did during the night. And, to be true, it was to me too.

—No.

—You kissed her?

—No.

—Then, what did you did?, stare at each other?

—Sort of.

—I knew it. Without doubt, she is so into you other way she would had take you to her bad already, believe me.

I looked at Jadyn over Nicole’s shoulder. She came in acting a fight with Hyoyeon.

—Do you think she is….? —I couldn’t finish my sentence and Nic’s face didn’t help me either—.Well, you know…

—In love?

—Shh! Lower your voice. —I pulled her arm—. I don’t want her to hear us and she is getting close.

Nicole looked around and after she saw that she was getting close she lowered her voice.

—Look, I don’t have any idea. I don’t  know how she acts when she is in love because she had never been, but I can tell you that I never had seen her like this. So…. yup, I think she is in love.— As always Nicole rambled while giving her point of view, but she was crystal clear and so conclusive that she could let you without words.

Jadyn came to us, she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the restroom. I was going to leave with her and will be back before Donghae show up to pick me up.

—I’ll steal her from you, Jung —she said to Nicole looking at me. She, Yuri and the rest of our friends will cover us up with the teachers.

—Be good, Park.

—We’ll try, right? —said Jadyn, but more to me than to Nicole.

—You better. —Thought, like Nic had told me, that was impossible with Jadyn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

—Have you had a boyfriend or girlfriend? —she asked while driving.

I was surprised by the question and the face that I may had made her laugh. I stared at her with a frown.

—Well… I don’t know if I could call it that.

—You had a boyfriend and you didn’t know if it was? —she said making a face.

—We just saw each other once a week and we barely talked. We just kissed and stuff like that.

She tensed and stopped smiling when she heard my comment.

—Stuff like that? What else did you did with that guy? —she asked scornfully

—Stuff… The same you did with Bora or Fei or….

—ok, ok, I got it —she wave her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter