Chapter XLIII

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only two chaps left on this story........ so you guys decide....... you want them together (on the same day) or separated (on different days)

 

Jessica POV

I rested my head on her chest feeling her arm around me. I kissed her skin as my finger traced circles on her belly. We let the silence flow so we could just notice the contact of our bodies. It had been fabulous to feel Jadyn in that way; her breathing in my ear, her lips kissing every corner of my body, her body against mine... I wanted her more than anything or anyone in the world, and I knew I needed to feel that every night of my life.

It was with us the gentle sound of the water from the pool and the dark of the night. It was enough. I wanted nothing more. I wish I could stay there forever, clutching to her chest, in contact with her warm skin, and letting the minutes pass by without caring. Without complications. Just me and her.

Jadyn sighed and realized the racing rhythm of her heart. Seconds later, she stuck her voice so weak and timid.

—Marry me —she whispered incorporating her head to look at me—. Let's run away and let's get married. Start anew.

I froze, breathless. She was asking me to marry her! This was much more than I expected. That night was made ​​official my supposed engagement with Donghae. The very cretin had asked me in front of all those people if I wanted to marry him. But Jadyn, however, hadn’t even asked a question, and that was what I liked about her.

—I’m not even eighteen —I forced myself to answer, not to mention though it wasn’t really what I meant to say.

I guess Jadyn didn’t cared, because she smiled weakly and clung to me even more.

—I don’t mind waiting. We are in February and your birthday is in April. Just one month left. It’s worth to wait if you become my wife —she finished whispering suggestively, as almost she always did so—. What do you say?.

Now she didn’t seem so insecure and I finally was able to control my nerves

—I want to get married in Japan in a rural village, under a blanket of stars and the moonlight. You’ll wait for me on a bridge lined with petals and lit with candles, with a quiet river flowing under our feet. —I closed my eyes imagining that moment. It would be wonderful—. I’ll wear a white silk dress, simple, with nothing to impoverish its purity, and a wreath of small white flowers.

—That will mix with your beautiful hair —she whispered sweetly my hair.

She finished giving me a kiss on the forehead.

—Um... Then you'll grab me in your arms and we’ll make love until dawn.

—Sounds perfect.

—It's perfect.

—Then it will be. —She leaned forward to face me. She leaned an elbow on the pillow and looked at me intently—. Just tell me when.

"Now!" Shouted a voice inside me. But it couldn’t be. I couldn’t do it without family permission until I turned eighteen.

—The same day of my birthday —I said.

—April 18th.

I smiled. I hadn’t told her my birthday and yet she already had it processed.

—Yes...

We were silent again and again Jadyn got a little nervous, she gulped and looked indecisive. Suddenly, her lips parted.

—I love you —she whispered, standing over me.

Her kiss and the darkness hid my blush. A pang went through my chest and I felt a little dizzy. I never imagined that Jadyn could say those words, at least not until I had said them first, yet there she was pronouncing them with the utmost sincerity.

—You… love me? —I asked, somewhat frightened.

—I love you, I love you, I love you —she whispered kissing me.

I stopped her and gently pushed her chest to look into her eyes. I wanted to do it with the same way as she did.

I looked at her seriously and took a deep breath

—I love... you —It sounded choppy, and that's what excited Jadyn.

She hugged me so hard that I thought nothing could be able to separate us.

—Never stop doing it —she whispered between my shoulder and my neck.

—Never... —I looked at her again and her face watching how she closed her eyes. I approached her lips—. Make love to me again.

Jadyn took me by the waist and placed me on her body. That faint whisper soon became moans.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I woke up with Jadyn’s kisses on my . I smiled and turned slowly to meet her blue eyes. She pulled my hair and kissed me gently. It was still dark, but the intensity of the silvery tone emanating from the pool had diminished.

—We have to go. The jet takes off in less than an hour —she whispered.

I sat up and saw she was almost dressed. She wore a pair of ed  jeans and a shirt. She walked away from the bed and put on a white sweatshirt. She walked to the door and picked up a small brown suitcase. She placed it on the bed and opened it.

—My mother had left us some clothes. Surely, they'll be a little loose on you, but when we have time, we’ll buy new clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter