Chapter XXX

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jadyn POV

Yunho’s name was pounding on my chest. I had lost him, I had lost my uncle and I had been about to lose Jessica. God!, I was so collapsed that it was so hard for me to breathe. How could this be happening? I would no longer see Yunho. I would no longer hear his laugh. He had died.

The desire for revenge corroded me, it burned skin. I will kill them all, there was no doubt. I would kill them slowly and agonizingly.

I sat up, holding the urge to mourn (I didn’t want Jessica to see me) and looked toward the bathroom. I could see the outline of her body in my shower. Her hair was stretched along her back, but she gave me the pleasure of seeing her skin when she move it to one side to detach from the soap. The crystal blurred her image, but I didn’t needed to see more to know how cute they were her curves. It was the first time a girl came into my room.

She left the shower and began to dress in clothes that my mother had lent her. She was still crestfallen, sad and hurt by what she had lived. She knew as well as I, that everything had changed. That what it had be s pretty beginning of a stage had become overwhelmingly quick to end. We should be prepared.

She looked in the mirror with grief while hiding something in her hands.

Jessica looked at me and walked towards me slowly. Now it came the worst part. I should explain why I carried a gun, why I could shoot... Everything.

She closed her eyes and sighed. If she decides to hate me, it was within her rights. I had lied to her and it wasn’t a little lie. We killed people, blackmail them, traffic with them, we did everything imaginable to outlaw. We even tempt with the lives of all the inhabitants of a country, even a continent. We were the owners of  Seoul and the richest of Korea, but not because of our official business. And yes, her family had become rich because of it, and they were who they were because of us.

I would let her go if she asked me, but if I did, she would take my heart with her forever. There would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter