Chapter I

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

There are situations in life on which you get to know you had crossed the line between the exciting and the dangerous; and that was exactly the type of situation I found myself in. Sitting on the last corner of a stinky and humid cell, I was waiting for Taeyeon to come to get me. The encounter with a girl, one of the most puzzling and aggressive I had ever meet, had drag me to this disgusting place, the antipode of the privileged environment in which I used to move.

My Armani white pants had turn grey, my Prada leather jacket has a big scratch on the elbow, and I had broken a nail. And on top of that, I share cell with a kind of Yeti that doesn’t stop to stare at me. Covered with tattoos and piercings, with a toothpick full of saliva in the mouth, the abominable woman of the mountains seemed to want to eat me. I can see her drooling.

“Perfect your first night in Korea and you spend it on a cell. I’m planning to kill that stupid girl once I get out of here”, I said to myself.

Of course I was going to do it.

On the background I could hear the voices of the guards mixed with the sound of a soccer game on TV. I call them numerous of times, but the only reply I received were groans and slams against the table. No doubt they were tired of me as I was of them and that place.

Instinctively I sway my pants, as if the white color may appear again. When I felt in that puddle I became aware that I had thrown three hundred euros to the drain. My thoughts on my wardrobe were interrupted when, suddenly, my cellmate stood up to spill out a completely loaded spit.

I grasped to my seat when I saw her coming near me. That didn’t look good and, without been able to avoid it, I though in the situation that had dragged me to there.

Flashback

The frigid night breeze enveloped me as I opened the door of the balcony. At this point of winter, Vienna was covered with snow and the environment was humid and chilly.

The branches of the trees caressed my small balcony and they let the snow fall when they swayed by some gust of wind. The pond has starting to freeze; it would soon be used to ice skate, even though I wasn’t going to be there to prove it. I was about to leave.

The boarding school Saint Patrick occupied and antique castle of the XVII century and, architecturally, amazed me. But one thing was admire its architecture and another one was to live there. I hated that. Total absence of boys, they lived in the boarding school a few miles downhill. You could not let go of the ing uniform if at least it would have been nice, it wouldn't have been a conviction take it. And the discipline was pretty hard, everything was timed until time to go to the bathroom. Or you learned to live with the rules of that institution or you were lost.

That was my boring life, day after day. Until my father appeared. He had broken into the boarding school surrounded by bodyguards (not even hide his egotism and arrogance, and demonstrating a dilated impetuous vocabulary) and had ordered me to pack my things. He had already spoken to the principal and had everything ready for my return.

After nine years, I was going back to Korea. I had no idea what had taken my parents to make that decision, but ... I was very glad .

Only sixteen hours later I was in front of a huge walk-in closet deciding what to wear. It was clear that I should be satisfied with what I had until I could go shopping. Among the thousands of items that my sister Sunny had given me, only a few convinced me: her style was too twee for me. I opted for the tight clothing: black metallic color jacket, white pants and black high heels to stylize my legs. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror while the Pussycat Dolls sounded in my digital music player. I really looked like one.

I cupped my long hair and I placed it aside. I left the dressing room and grabbed my white Gucci bag knowing that soon it would contain a considerable amount of money. I glanced at my awesome room, turned off the player and I left there with a firm step and sound.

After a year without seeing each other, I was going to meet my best friend. Hyuna had been my mate since I entered the boarding. She was like a sister, a part of me, but he had to leave school when her mother died in a car accident. She wanted to return to Korea to support her father, and since then we could only communicate on Saturday morning, for just five minutes. How many things could be said at that time? Few, very few, but only hear her voice comforted me.

I got downstairs and glanced back. I was grateful that my room was in the main hall. Otherwise, I would have needed a map to get out of the maze of doors and corridors. It was a huge mansion. Not even the boarding school rooms could compare to my house, and there were was staying about two hundred girls.

Upon reaching the lobby, I had to make memory and remember that my father's office was near the dining room. I headed there.

Mr. Lee, the butler opened the door. He was tall and thin, and his black eyes stood out impetuously by the lack of hair. Still, it was attractive. I smiled and he extended his hand, motioning to come in. I approached him giving a little jump and kissed him on the cheek. Then I realized that in the office, aside my father, were my uncle Minkyung and Dongsun Lee and his younger son, Donghae. My smile froze as I discovered the latter watching me up and down with that look so ... evil. I had always liked people to look at me, but not that way. I pursed my lips and looked at him defiantly. I knew my eyes could act as a devastating hurricane, and that happened most of the time.

-My little provocative -my father smiled, with a false tone-. You should keep your eyes to the worth-He didn't cared he has discredited his guests. I snorted. Want something, dear?

-Yeah, you see, I have an appointment with Hyuna and...

-And you need money- my father cut me, while casting hand to a drawer and pulled out a black leather wallet. He took a card and let out on the edge of the table. Here - he said, proud of the gesture.

-You're giving me a credit card? I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Only he and God know how much money there could be in that piece of plastic. My eyes lit up. I expected much less.

- Should I not trust you? -He asked, proud.

-I didn't said that- I whispered- but if I were you, I would hesitate. It is dangerous to give something like this to a teenager.

He leaned over the seat and crossed his fingers while watching me. Then he shifted his gaze to Donghae, who was leaning in the mini bar, rehearsing a very manly pose. It was very suggestive, while provocative.

Donghae was tall, about six feet, and could boast of a sharp, stout body. His hair, of a dark black, brought out the brown eyes I had ever seen, like hazelnuts embedded in a porcelain face. He was handsome, but he had a disconcerting beauty, those who doesn't show who you really are. He wasn't sincere and we both knew it.

-Your mother may become more dangerous and she's not a teenager. Also, I'm afraid it's very difficult for you to spend the entire balance of the card in a few hours. - All smiled at my father's comment.

-You shouldn't tempt me. -I picked up the card glancing at Donghae, who pursed his lips to look at the curve of my hips. -I can think of a million ways to break open all the money, Dad. -I also knew how to get my arrogance displayed. My uncle Minkyung smiled. -I may need, I don't know ... a car? Yes, an Audi R8 would be fine. If possible, red.-

I ran my finger over her lips at the thought. It was not a bad idea to appear in the great garden of my house with a vehicle of this nature.

-Good taste, Jessica -muttered Dongsun.

-Thank you.

-I want you back at twelve -my father growled-. And watch what you buy. I hate you to be so ... -He frowned looking for the best adjective-: Provocative.

- Does it bother you that I provoke? -I asked in a tone somewhat irritated.

-It bothers me that you like to provoke.

-I like it -Donghae interfered winking at me.

I faked a smile. He learned to appreciate it and laughed.

-I'll try to be good, but I don't promise you anything. You know I find it very difficult. Ciao.

I left there before my father could reproach me, and knowing that Donghae watched me with desire. I looked at the card and pressed against my chest smiling. Unlimited money, great.

I was going so excited to the door that I didn't saw someone crossed my path. We bump sharply in the lobby. When we separated I saw my sister looked at me grimly.

The clone of my mother had her lips separated ready to release some insult, while I activated all my reflexes to dodge her breath, she could impregnate me with the scent of vodka and revoke my Paco Rabanne perfume.

- What the hell are you doing, ? That ing internship did not taught you to walk facing forward? Her light brown bob stirred tense. I knew she had drunk more than one glass because she began to vomit tacos when she exceeded the third. -

-Hello, Sunny -I said scornfully.

-I asked you a question.

-No answer seems momentous. I know really well how to walk. What you should ask is whether you can do it.

She slammed her hands against my chest pushing me against one of the columns of the stairs. I brushed her arms quickly.

- What is it? Need to someone because you have nothing left to drink?

- Will you be a ! -ready to discuss, what if I drop another odd dirty rag.

It was clear that nothing could fix the little empathy that existed between the two of us.

-I guess that's what Hyomin says when you are in bed -I blurted without thinking.

Her pale face tightened at the name of her lover who, curiously, was our maternal cousin. She pressed her lips hard and raised her hand with the intention of giving me a slap.

- Are you going to hit me? -I asked expectantly.

-I think you would need a spanking, brat. Why didn't you stay in Vienna?

-Sunny said, trying to hurt me. She didn't knew that I couldn't care less what she thinks. -Ask Dad. -I shrugged and gave the conversation settled.

-You're going back there, I know. I'll see to it -she added without knowing that Taeyeon waited behind her, her wife, and certainly the best person in that house.

- Sunny! Do not act like you're a girl, will you? -She pursed her lips, keeping her hands in her pants.

- you, honey. -And disappeared.

-As always, dear -Taeyeon muttered.

She turned to me trying that I don't perceive her sudden discomfort. I took her arm and gave her a smile. I could not bear to see her sad because of my sister, especially knowing how wonderful she treated her. When I was little I dreamed of finding a male version of her ... and still was craving for it.

-Always timely, sister-in-law. -I smiled, thinking that if she takes me to Seoul Plaza, Taeyeon wouldn't for a while be thinking about the ty relationship she had with Sunny.

- What do you want now? -She asked resigned, but smiling. -I'm starting to think you just want me for interest -she joked when she saw how I arched an eyebrow.

-Well, I'm underage and I can’t take your car, although I know how to drive.-I could not say it to her, but I learned one night when we escaped from boarding to go to the capital. That day I first kissed a boy. -You would get a fine and I would go to a juvenile hall for being a teenage offender ...-I pretended concern as I watched her suspicious face.

-And a sassy exaggerated. -She ruffled my hair.

- Hey! I had just combed it protested.

- Where are you going?

-Well, I have an appointment with a friend. Remember to Hyuna?-I did not realize that we were already opening the door. Taeyeon let me go out first.

- Hyuna Kim? The daughter of Hyunshik?

- Yes!, the same. -I clapped.

Kim Hyunshik was the owner of one of the most important airlines in the country.

-I really want to see her. You know, talk about clothes, boys and how is Seoul High.

She also goes to that school, so it will not be hard for me to adapt.

-I think it's great. Although do you really think it will cost you to adapt? - She asked entering on her car.

-No, -I smiled as I pulled the seatbelt. -When you bought this car? It's awesome.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter