Chapter XXVIII

#1 Look and Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Gift Enjoy~ ^~^

 

Jessica POV  

I went straight to the main office to give to Jia the excuse of my absence on Friday. Nicole had called me to let me know of the lie she had chosen to cover us up; She had told the teachers that I was sick. So I explained it to Taeyeon and she did me the favor of signing my note.

Jia wasn’t there and classes had already begun. I didn’t know what to do, whether to stay and wait, or go into class. Suddenly the door opened and turned around thinking it may be Jia, but I was wrong.

Jadyn pounced on me and kissed me hard. We hadn’t seen each other for more than a day and that kiss tasted like heaven. I hugged her while she was pushing me towards the principal's office.

—What are you doing? —I mumbled between kisses.

I smiled, feeling the urgency of her kisses. I loved when she kissed me that way.

—I'm going to make love to you on the principal’s desk —she murmured moving her hands up under my skirt. She my underwear before closing the doors office with her leg.

—You're crazy —I smiled, but was willing to take the risk.

She sat me on the table and leaned over me, but she didn’t kiss me. She watched me wincing still my thighs. I snorted closing his eyes. Those caresses created dependency, needed to continue breathing. Jadyn enjoyed seeing me so delivered.

—You're beautiful... —She said while looking into my eyes.

Her voice was quiet and absolutely sincere, and hearing her I couldn’t help but blush. Her intense eyes told me I was the only one. I hugged her.

—Don’t stop repeating it.  

I kissed her rubbing her back. But then I stopped when I heard voices approaching the office. If we get caught, we’ll have a lot of trouble. It was an insured expulsion. I pushed Jadyn against the wall and forced her to hide behind a bookcase. She took my hand trying to hide me with her, but I got rid of it.

—Stay there, I’ll entertain them.

—Are you crazy?

I didn’t have more time. The principal caught me. I pretended to be looking at his books. Jadyn tensed, just a few inches away from me. If he didn’t see her, it would be a miracle.

—Miss Jung —said the principal arching an eyebrow—. What are you doing here?

He didn’t seemed to be pissed at the moment.

—I’m here to give you the excuse note of my absence on friday.

—Then I’ll take the opportunity to give you some papers your father must sign.

The secretary was right next to him and she opened her eyes wide. She had discovered Jadyn. I was afraid she were to speak, but instead she remained silent, watching me.

—What papers?

—Nothing important, don’t worry. They are to complete your enrollment. I forgot to send them the week you started school.

He handed me a small brown folder.

—Here you go. If possible, bring them to me this afternoon.

—Of course. —I swallowed. I had to leave and couldn’t just leave Jadyn there—. Mr. Lee, would you be so kind to accompany me to class? I don’t want to intrude and your presence would facilitate my arrival.

Jesus, how many problems I had, but how good that sounded. The director nodded and headed for the door.

—Sure, don’t worry.

Jia looked at me and winked telling me that she would help Jadyn to scape. I smiled.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin stopped the car opposite the building of Kwon laboratories. I hadn’t found my father when I got home from school, so I asked Minzy about his whereabouts. To my surprise, she told me he had gone to the laboratories. I ate quickly and left.

I wanted to bring back those papers to the Institute as soon as possible and go with Jadyn. I looked up and watched the seven-story building. It was a great tower-like fragile glass raised in the heart of the city. Those laboratories belonging to the Park; specifically Jadyn's maternal grandmother, Jane Kwon.

I entered the lobby, leaving behind me the light sound of sliding doors shutting. I was standing watching the spectacular room. It looked like a hotel lobby, only with a more gray light.

The clerk looked at me over her glasses and frowned. Suddenly she smiled and raised from her black chair. She skirted the glass table (half circle) and ran to me dragging her heels.

—Jessica, my god, it’s been a while! —the woman exclaimed as she grabbed my shoulders to give me two kisses. I smiled trying to remember who she was—. The last time I saw you had only five years. You’re beautiful. —Suddenly her name came to me: Seo Joo Hyun

—Hi! —I exclaimed smiling.

—Are you coming to see your father? —She asked, starting to walk towards her chair.

—Yes.

By the so natural tone Seohyun used it looked like it was normal that my father visited the place.

—Well, you almost miss me. I leave early today, it’s Leo’s birthday, my little son. He’s nine years old already, and he’s a little imp—. I tried to pretend that I was interested in what she was telling me.

I succeeded because she didn’t stop talking about their business.

—Well, I will not keep you any longer. Daehyun is on the top floor. If you decide to go before I leave the keys door behind the printer, ok? —she showed me how she hid a small key behind the printer and smiled again—. I don’t recommend you to wait for them, a meeting with them can take hours.

I shook my head. A meeting? He kept surprising me. It was all very strange and I wasn’t comfortable. An inner voice told me that there was something wrong. Although, all things considered, since I came to Seoul I had the strangest things happening. Could all be related? A unease feeling invaded my body without understanding why.

—No, I don’t want to wait fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter