Chapter 9

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

I can't even sleep for a second last night, my eyes kept open and my tears kept flowing down my face. I just keep staring blankly at the wall and try to erase all my memories with him. Good or bad, I just want all memories gone and I want to start a new life. It's just too hard for me to handle. I have no friends, I can't share my sadness with anyone. I have no friends, noone comfort me now when I need it. I need my mom but she isn't here. Noone know that me and Luhan already done. Just Jongsuk who knows that. God, please help me, I need a friend to share this sadnes. I can die if I go through this hardship alone. Please send me one friend. I sigh hard and start to cry again. It's kind of a cry when your tears just flowing down your face without any sound and noise. I think I start to become a crazy person because sometimes I really enjoyed crying alone like this. Suddenly my alarm ringing so I take my phone and turn off the alarm. It's time to wake up but actually I never slept last night. I walk to the bathroom and take a bath. After that I go downstairs and hurilly walk to my swimming pool. I sit on the side of the pool and play with the water. It's summer, I need some recreation. Just play with this water and I become better now. For a while I forget about Luhan. Luhan? We kissed here when our 100th days anniversary. I frown and stand up. I run to my house while dropping my tears. I wipe my tears while walking to the living room. I lay on the couch and take out my phone from my pocket. I put it on the table. I close my eyes for a while and suddenly I fall asleep.

 

Luhan POV's

I eat my breakfast on my bed while watching a TV. I hear for some news and keep eating my breakfast like a corp. Inside my thought, there is only Jihye. I really want her to know the situation that I going through. But it's just all my mistakes because I really kissed Hyerin. That's all my fault. I turn the TV channel because I getting bored and want some entertainment. I watch a drama in silent and stop chewing my breakfast. I really in into this drama story. Suddenly my drama cut by a headline news. I look down into my breakfast and eating it while waiting for my drama to continue "CHS' heir, Luhan caught by a reporter kissing with a rising model, Cha Hyerin" I lift my face and bulge my eyes "Is CHS and JH group ended their coallision?" I hurilly turn off the TV and clench my fist. What's with the reporter? I really mad and I really worry about Jihye now. Is she watching that news too? It's kind of a new trouble "Aaaah" I scream while throwing my breakfast to the floor. All plates and cups broke into pieces. I grab my hair and pulling it harshly. I really want to cry right now. Why reporters always make this kind of issue? I'm tired with them. Are they all crazy? I grab my phone and dial Jihye's number. I wait for her answer and no answer. I try it once again and this time I hear a guy's voice "Who is this??" I ask him coldly "Jongsuk, stop calling her, she is sleeping right now" I hear Jongsuk said that. How can they together? And what? Jihye is sleeping? "Where is Jihye? I want to talk to her" I start to yell "She is sleeping beside me right now, don't call her, she is tired" He said that and hang up the call. What is going on? I dial Jihye's home number and her maid is answering the phone "Is Jihye home?" I ask her "Ne Mr. Lu" She said that to me and I straightly stand up from my bed "Ah, thank you" I said that and hang up. I need to go there and punch Jongsuk in the face. I really sure it's Jongsuk who told those guys to knocked me out.

 

Jongsuk POV's

I can't believe it. In every channel on TV, in every news articles and in SNS all talk about Hyerin and Luhan. It's become really a huge rumour since it comes from Hyerin who is a model and Luhan who is known as Jihye's boyfriend and the heir of CHS group. Really, I never know there is a reporter there that day. I think it's just me who took a photo of them kissing. By the way, my daddy still let that live here. I don't know what's inside my daddy's head. I smirk to myself wondering my daddy's reaction through this rumour. But my smirk turns into a frown when I remember about Jihye. How if she knows this rumour? I think she will cry and going down. I grab my phone and hurily run to the front gate. I open the gate and run to Jihye's home. I need to see her condition. Maybe she did something stupid right now because all people in Seoul already know about this. I open her gate and run to the front door. I see her maid standing there and bow to me "Where is Jihye?" I said that with a loud voice and now I try to catch a breath "Ssst, she is sleeping in the livingroom Mr. Lee, please don't make any noise" She said that and I nodded "I'm sorry" I said that to her and she let me in. She show me the livingroom and leave me there. I see Jihye sleep in the couch. Even when she is closing her eyes, I know her eyes were swollen. I sit beside her head and look down to her. Suddeny her phone ringing on the table. I hurily grab her phone and I see Luhan's caller ID there. I roll my eyes and pick up the call "Hello" I said that "Who is this??" He ask me with a very cold voice "Jongsuk, stop calling her, she is sleeping right now" I said that to him "Where is Jihye? I want to talk to her" He said that to me, well, yelling to me "She is sleeping beside me right now, don't call her, she is tired" I said that and hang up the call. I smirk to the phone while predicting his expression right now. I really pick that words in purpose so he could missunderstood that hahaha.

 

It's already an hour and she still sleeping there. I think it's time to leave because I think she isn't know yet about the rumour. I stand up and her hair. After that I leave her there alone. When I near the front door, I see her maid bow to me "Ah, can you call me when Jihye is awake?" I ask the maid and she nodded. I give her maid my number and say thanks. After that I leave her home and walk slowly to my home. I play with my phone and start to give a harsh comment to Hyerin on the article. I smile to myself in satisfies. You can said that I was a bad person but I am.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter