Chapter 33

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

"Jimin-ah" I call my daughter because I can't found her inside her bedroom. I close her bedroom and walk to the dining room. Suddenly my smile appeared when I saw her sit there with my mom "Jimin-ah" I call her again and she lift her face from her food "Eomma" She called me and jump from the chair. I walk to her and carry her. I stare at her face while smiling "Eomma's baby is really pretty" I said that and kiss her lips "Eomma, where is appa?" She asked me and I chckled "Appa is working, appa will come here after work" I said that and she nodded "Eomma, can you call appa? I want to talk" She said that and I nodded. I sit her on her chair and take a glance on my mom. She smiles to me, she looks very happy. I smile to her back and take my phone from my clutch. I dial Luhan's number and wait for his voice "Hey babe" I hear his voice and smile "Hey, Jimin wants to talk" I said that and handed the phone to Jimin "APPA!" Jimin shout to the phone and chuckle. Omo, she really looks happy "Appa, when you come, buy me an ice cream because eomma won't give me one" She said that and I bulge my eyes "Jimin-ah" I said that and hear my mom laughing "Kyeopta" My mom said that and I just roll my eyes. Jimin, she is so cute when she runs to Luhan, she ask everything to Luhan which I rarely gave. She is complete, me too.

 

I walk to my office while talking with my daddy. Yes, I came to the office with my daddy. I know Luhan will kidnap me today so I didn't bring my car "Work hard" My daddy said that before going in to his office and I just smile to him. After that I walk to my office and I saw my secretary bow to me. I get in and sit on my comfortable seat. I start to do my work when suddenly I hear a knock on my door "Get in" I said that and my secretary get in. She brings a cup of tea, as usual and a magazine. I smile to her "Thanks" I said that and she bows to me. I lift my cup and about to drink it when suddenly the front page of the magazine catch my eyes. A chuckle slip from my lips. I bring the magazine closer and chuckle again "Daebak" I said that while reading the main title of the magazine "Hottest daddy alive" There is my soon to be husband carry my daughter while buying an ice cream in the front page. This photo taken last day. How can the reporters get this picture? Daebak. They never stop. I open the magazine to read the article. They questioned if the girl he carried is her daughter because they look alike. They also questioned who is his wife. I just chuckle because Luhan is really looks great here, my daughter too. I really want to cut the magazine and keep their photo. I never knew Luhan will suit well carrying my Jimin.

 

I done with my lunch and continue working again. I always smiling when I saw the magazine "Are you crazy?" Suddenly I hear Luhan's voice  so I lift my face. I smile to him "When did you get in? I didn't hear" I said that and stand up from my seat. He close the door and walk closer to me "You are too serious with your work" He said that and pull me into his embrace "I miss you" He whisper and I just smile. I broke the hug and smile to him "You should see this" I said that and take the magazine from my desk "Tadaaa" I said that while placing the magazine infront of his face "Yah! Is that me?" He bulge his eyes but the second after he smile "Am I the hottest daddy alive?" He asked me while lean into my face. I nodded to him and he kiss my lips. His kiss is very soft and sweet. His arm moves around my waist and I feel really safe. He brokes the kiss and lock his eyes with my eyes. He smiles to me and pull my head to his chest "Hear that?" He asked me and I nodded "It beats so fast just because of you, it never this excited before, now let's meet your parent in law, should we?" He said that and I chuckled "Yes" I just said that and he lift my face "Come on" He pecks my lips and hold my hand. This is the time, calm down Jihye, everything will be alright.

 

"We are here" He said that and I turn my face to him "Why are we here?" I ask him when I know we are at his office "Because my mom and my dad here" He smile and I nodded. I saw him get out so do I. He run to me and hold my hand tight. He look into me and smile "Trust me everything will be alright, don't get nervous" He chuckled and I nodded. We walk together to his office. My heart beats really fast, I'm too nervous. I take a deep breath and repeat it. Suddenly I saw a girl run to us and bow to Luhan "Mr. Lu, you are here" She said that and smiling "Oh, baby, she is my secretary, Jieun, this is Jihye, my fiance" Luhan said that while looking into me. I saw his secretary expression changing "She is beautiful right, Jieun?" He said that while smiling to me. I smile back to him and he turn his face to Jieun "Where is my mom and dad?" He asked "They are at Mr. Lu's office" She said that with a straight face and bow to Luhan "I have work to do" She said that and leave. She didn't even bow to me. As a woman, I know she likes or loves or has a feeling to my Luhan but I believe in Luhan. He didn't ever notice her secretary face when he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter