Chapter 6

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongsuk POV's

I really mad at this creature infront of me. Hyerin, Cha Hyerin, I saw it with my own eyes that she tried to seduce a guy at the bar. Well, she seduce Luhan, Jihye's ex. Hyerin is the est girl that I've ever met "Stop cheating like that" I said that harshly to her "Mianhae" She said that while looking to the ground "You always did that, say sorry and repeat your mistake, are you stupid or idiot?" I yell at her and I see her shoulder shaking. She is crying. I don't care because I never care about her. I enjoyed yell at her. I enjoyed say harsh thing to her. I never appreciate her as a girl. I know her secret, her disgusting secret. I never know there would be a girl like her who wants to do that for famous. If I could say, she like a trash "Jongsukkie, mianhae" She said that but I just stare at her coldly. I roll my eyes and leave her there alone. I walk to my car and get in. I drive my car away from that parking lot, leaving that standing alone.

 

Luhan POV's

I can feel my head so heavy and hurt. Like someone hitting my head with a hard thing repeatedly. God, it's so hurt. I move my hand to touch my forehead and massage it. I let out a sigh and put my hand around my bolster again. I hug tight and pull closer my bolster but I pause. Why is my bolster so heavy and warm? I force myself to open my eyes slowly. I just stare blankly when I see Jihye is there. Jihye? Jihye? Am I dreaming? How can Jihye sleep here?? In my arms??? I keep staring blankly at her while remembering what happened last night. I drunk. Someone called with my phone. Someone brought me home. I pulled someone to my bed and used as a bolster. Huh? Is that Jihye? How can Jihye know that I was drunk and need some help to get home? Ah, I don't care, what I care is I feel comfortable sleeping with her. I smirk a little and close my eyes again since it's still dark outside. Sweet dream.

 

Jihye POV's

"Aaaaaah" I hear a loud scream and suddenly the bed is moving up and down. I open my eyes in instant. I bulge my eyes when I see Lami is jumping on Luhan's bed while keep screaming. I turn my face to Luhan and I realize he still hugging me. Oh my God, Lami saw this, Lami saw us. I push him hard but I feel he hold back and keep hugging me. I can see a slight smirk on his face. He already awake and he did it in purpose "Yah, your sister is here" I whisper that to Luhan keep pushing him "Aaaaaah, oppaaaa" I hear Lami start to crying. I get panick when I hear her crying "Yah, your sister is crying" I whisper again to him while pushing him away. Suddenly Lami jump into Luhan's body and pinching his cheek hard while crying "Aaaaaah" Luhan scream and broke the hug. He sit down and Lami is on his lap. I hurrily sit down and look at Lami. She is still crying and I bite my lips. What happened to her?? "Lami-ya" I call her "Wait for seconds and she will stop crying" Luhan said that to me "She envy you" He continue and hug Lami, try to comfort her. I don't know what to do so I just stare at Lami, feeling guilty. I frown when I see Luhan laughing silently. How can he laughing at his crying sister? "Why are you laughing?" I ask him quitely "None of your business" He said that and stick his tongue out. He is still childish. Suddenly Luhan broke the his hug with Lami and smile to Lami "I won't hug another girl except you my princess" Luhan said that cutely and peck Lami lips. Well, they cute. I see Lami wipe her tears and suddenly turn her face to me. I froze there, really scared if Lami will hate me or mad at me. I bite my lips instantly "Eonnie, let's play" She said that with her usual cute voice. What a relief.

 

Luhan POV's

Lami is envy, very envy until she is crying. I love when Lami crying because she is envy. She is cute, very cute "Why are you laughing?" Suddenly Jihye ask me quitely "None of your business" I said that to her and stick out my tongue. Hahaha, eat that. I can feel Lami is more calm now. I broke the hug and check her face. She is not crying anymore. I smile to her "I won't hug another girl except you my princess" I said that to her and peck her lips. I see Lami wipe her tears with the back of her hand and turn her face to Jihye "Eonnie, let's play" Lami said that and I realize now my sister is kinda weird. She envy Jihye but suddenly she just ask her to play "But let's take a bath first" Jihye said that and pulling Lami from me. What the is she doing? How dare she did that? "Give Lami back to me, I will bathe her" I said that and pulling Lami back. Jihye just stare at me "If that's what you want" She said that and smirk to me. , I was wrong "Lami-ya, eonnie will go home now and come back later, arraseo?" Jihye said that to Lami "No, you can't go home eonnie" Lami said that and my laughter burst out. Jihye roll her eyes from me and smile to Lami. , this is the first time since forever I saw that sincere smile "But eonnie have to bathe" She said that to Lami "Just bathe here eonnie, like you always do" Lami said that and my laughter burst out once again "Arraseo" Suddenly Jihye said that and Lami cheering. Jihye knows she won't win to Lami.

 

I ask my maid to bathe Lami since I'm too lazy to do that. Lami just frown at me but I don't care. I leave her in the bathroom with the maid. Maybe right now she just playing happily with the rubber duck and bubbles in the tub. I leave Jihye alone at my room. I walk downstairs and ask my maid to make a breakfast for me and Jihye. I wait my maid there because I want to bring them by myself. Suddenly I see my maid lift the tray so I hurily stand up "Let me bring that" I said that while taking the tray from her "Thank you" I said that and walk to my room. Maybe I'm crazy but I really want to have time with Jihye. I hope Lami will take a thousand year to bathe. I'm crazy and I know it. I laugh to myself before open my door and get in. I slam the door and lock it. I see Jihye turn her face from her phone to me "What are you doing here?" She ask me. What a "polite" guest "This is my room " I said that to her with my straight face. I approach her and put the tray on the table infront of her. I sit beside her and she just look into her phone. Is she not interesting on me? Suddenly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter