Chapter 18

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

I close my eyes while listening to the radio inside his car. He knows that I was shocked. He drove his car in silent. I hope Taeil just kill me earlier. I can't face Luhan now, what's just happened, it disgrace myself. Suddenly I feel his car stopped. I open my eyes slowly and saw a traffic light. Oh, I think we arrive at his home. When I'm about to close my eyes again, I feel Luhan's hand on mine. I turn my face to him and he smiles to me "Forget about what happened earlier" He caressed the back of my hand. How could I forget? "I want to see your smile Jihye-ya, if you always remember that, how could I see your smile?" He questioned and I just look down into our tangled hand "I will help you to forget that nightmare" He said that to me. After that he drove his car but his hand still holding my hand. He never let go of my hand. He is supporting me to not falling into that nightmare.

 

Luhan POV's

When we arrived at home, I bring Jihye to my room and ask her to take a bath. When she get in to my bathroom, I walk out from my room. I go downstairs and ask my maid to make a soup for her. I want to treat her well. I want to make her see that in my eyes, she is still the one. Nothing changed because of that incident "Make some tea too" I command my maids. I sit on the chair and wait them finishing their work. I play with my phone and suddenly I got a message from unknown sender. I open and read the message "I won't stop there" I clench my teeth but I take a deep breath. I try to calm myself now. Why is he doing this to me and to my Jihye? I just hate him and hope he go to hell. Or should I send him off? "Mr. Lu" My maid cuts my thought. I turn my face to her and she bow "Should I bring the tray upstairs?" She asked but I shook my head. Without any words, I take the tray from her hand and gone away from the kitchen.

 

Jihye POV's

I walk out from his bathroom and found he is not there. I walk to his bed and lean my back there. Suddenly the door swing open. I turn my face and I see Luhan smiling to me while holding a tray on his hand. He close the door with his foot and walk to me. He sit on the edge of the bed and look into my eyes "Feeling better?" He asked and I nodded "Good, now let me feed you" He said that and start to feed me a soup. I feel touch because he really treats me well. He start off feeding me the soup but end up eating the soup by himself. I clear my throat when he keeps putting the spoon to his mouth. He turn his face to me and frown "Mian" He said that cutely and caused me to give him a weak chuckle. He raise his eyebrows and smile to me "Am I getting back my Jihye?" He asked me and smile to me "You are so beautiful when smiling or chuckling or laughing" He complimented me and I give him my sweetest smile. It's a blessed to have him here, beside me.

 

Luhan is inside the bathroom now. I have nothing to do so I just laying on the bed. I close my eyes but suddenly my phone vibrate on the night stand. I open my eyes and reach my phone. I see a text from Jinhe. Ah, how is she doing? I never have a chance to go out with her now since I have a lot of in my life. I open it and smile slightly "Eonnie, what are you doing? I miss you. Are you dating with Luhan again? I saw an article about that, you look like a married couple, but read by yourself eonnie" I clicked the link she gave. I read the article quitely but my lips always show a smile. I see some pictures of us together. That was when we buy new clothes. There is one picture where Luhan leaned his face closer to my face. That's really cute. I read the last sentence on that article "Perfect as always" I nodded to myself. I agree with that sentence.

 

I was playing with my phone when suddenly Luhan lay on the bed beside me. I immediately put my phone on the night stand and stare at him. He really smells good "Sleepy?" He asked me with a smile on his face. I shook my head and move closer to him. I burry my face on his chest and he naturally hug me. We just stay in that position without talking. It's a very long silent, it's a comfortable silent. Suddenly Luhan lift my face to meet his eyes. He stares at my face without saying anything "Jihye-ya, why are you so beautiful?" He questioned "I couldn't look away from you" He continued. I keep listening to him and enjoying his sparkly dark orbs "I really sorry because I hurted you once, but let me show you how much I regret it" His voice is so soft, my heart flutter when he confessed. I put my hand on his chest and give him my warmest smile "Show me now" I whisper to him. He put his hand on my waist and pull me closer. He lean to me and kiss my lips softly. His hand move to the back of my neck and kiss me passionately. Suddenly he moves his body and make himself on top of my body. He keeps giving me an intense kiss and touching every inch of my body. The situation is getting hotter and I can't say no.

 

Luhan POV's

Once again, we made love. But this time is different. She knows what she did and she is really amazing. I keep smiling like an idiot while playing with her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter