Chapter 31

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

"Appa" I hear Jimin's voice calling me from the next room. I open my eyes slowly and smile when I saw Jihye sleeping on my chest "Good morning my love" I said that and move her head softly. I place her head on the pillow and chuckled. She didn't even move or jump in surprised because I move her away. Maybe she is just too tired. I place a soft kiss on her forehead and cover her shoulder with the blanket. After that I use my clothes and walk to Jimin's room. Her voice is louder because I'm near. I open the door and smile to her "Good morning my baby" I said that and walk closer. She gives me a wide smile and reach out her hands, asking me to carry her. I kneel down beside her bed and pout my lips "Appa wants a kiss first" I said that cutely and Jimin kiss my lips. I immediately carry her and turn her around. She shout happily but I remember Jihye still sleeping so I stop and smile to Jimin "Let's go somewhere, appa will call the maid, wait here" I said that and sit her down on the bed. She just nodded and wave to me. I wave back and smile. You will never can imagine how happy I am right now with both of my angels here.

 

I help Jimin buckle her seatbelt and smile to her "Let's go" I said that and drive my car away. When I finished with my bath earlier, Jihye still at the same pose as before. She is tired I think. I will bring Jimin to home and take Jihye and her clothes, I will have extra night. After that I will go to my home and take mine. I will bring Lami too. It's a perfect short holiday "Appa, where are we going?" Suddenly Jimin asked me cutely "We will go to home and take some clothes, let's extend our holiday" I said that and she jump a little on her seat because of her excitement "Let's ask aunt Lami to join us" I said that to her but she frowned to me "What about eomma?" I chuckled and turn my face back to the road "Eomma is sleeping with appa last night, eomma is tired so she still sleeping" I said that and she bulged her eyes "Hmm? Really?" She asked and I nodded "Let's hurry and wake eomma up after this" I said that and ruffled my daughter's hair. She never stop smiling along the way, I'm happy watch her smile and Jihye's smile, they are similar.

 

I park my car infront of Jihye's home and get out with Jimin. I hold her hand tightly and watch her step. I'm scared she will fall. I saw her maid bow to us "Mr. Lu" One of them said that "Hm?" I asked "We are sorry, we told Miss Kim and now she didn't come back yet, we are worry" She said that and I smile "Don't worry, she is with us, help me to pack her thing and Jimin's thing too" I said that and I can saw their face turns into a relief one. They start to move and do what I told. I carry Jimin and bring her to Jihye's room. I want to make sure the maid choose the right clothes for her. I stare at their work while Jimin watching the cartoon. I walk to her night stand and open the drawer, I saw a photo album there. I open it and smile when I saw the first photo. It was Jimin baby photo. So this is how she looks like when she was a baby. She is cute and adorable. I feel a little bit sad because I pass that time but everything will be happier for us after this. I keep opening the next page and there is another photo of Jihye when she was pregnant. She looks more beautiful. I smile and keep opening another pages. This photo album is my treasure, because of it, I know their condition when I was away. I put it again inside the drawer but something catch my eyes. I touch the diamond ring and bring it close to my eyes. I smile because so many happy moments flash in my mind "You keep this Jihye-ya" I whisper to the ring "Mr. Lu, all is ready" Suddenly her maid said that and I nodded to them. They bow to me and leave. I once again smile to the ring and put it inside my pocket.

 

Jihye POV's

I wake up in the morning and immediately sigh when I couldn't feel Luhan's embrace "Luhan" I called him without opening my eyes "Lu" I called again but no answer. I open my eyes and feel so tired. Why am I---- Ah, I remember last night, that's why. I chuckled and walk to his shirt on the floor. I used it and take my phone from my bag. I bulge my eyes when I saw the time, it's a damn 10 am. I want to go out but I can't, I use nothing below this shirt. I immediately call Luhan and wait for his answer but nothing. I dial his number once again but I hear the door open so I turn my face. I saw Luhan there smiling while closing the door. He pull me into his embrace "Good morning" He said that to me softly and I just smile. His scent is the best, I bury my face on his chest and hug his waist "You look so tired, am I that great last night?" He asked me while chuckling. I can feel my face turns pink so I just punch his chest. Suddenly I hear another door open sound. I push him softly but he hugs me even tighter "Just put it there" He said that while turning around. He brings me to turn around with him, he never broke the hug. I saw his maids there bringing a huge bag "Thanks, you can leave, I need my time alone with my love, watch the kids" He said that and his maids bow "Ne Mr. Lu" They said that in sync. 

 

He lift my chin up and smile. He lean closer to my face but before he could touch my lips with his lips, I stop him "What's that?" I ask him "And kids?" I continue but he ignore me and kiss my lips softly "That's your belonging, I came to your home this morning with Jimin to take your clothes babe" He said that and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter