Chapter 37 - END

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

It's been a week and today Jihye will discharge from the hospital. I check my watch and smile. I stand up from my seat and walk out from my office. My secretary bow to me and I smile to her "I'll leave now, if there is something important, please handle it" I said that and walk to my car. I have to pick my daughter first. She still doesn't know that Jihye is pregnant. She never know that she will become a sister. I drive my car to Jihye's home. When I arrive, I met eomma and she smile to me "Jimin is ready, she can't wait for you" Eomma starts "She whined about when you will come to pick her up" She said that and I chuckled "She always like that" I said that to eomma and she nodded "Appa!" Jimin's voice makes me turn my face. I saw her running to me and hug my leg. I chuckled and carry her "Hello baby, how are you? Do you miss me?" I asked and she nodded. She kissed my lips and hug my neck "Drive safely" Eomma said that and smile "Ne eomma, I'll leave now" I said that and walk to my car. I put Jimin on the seat and close the door. I get in to my car and smile to my adorable daughter "Ready?" I asked and she nodded excitedly. I chuckled while driving my car away. Jimin is really cute, just like Jihye.

 

Jihye POV's

I already changed my clothes to my dress. I'm fully well now. I pack my things to my bag and suddenly the door open revealing my Luhan and Jimin. Jimin runs to me and hug my leg. I kneel down and hug her thight. I kiss her cheek and smile "Miss me?" I asked and she nodded "Jihye-ya, you should wait for me, I told you I will do the packing" Suddenly Luhan said that and I saw his face is kinda mad at me. I stare blankly at him for a while. Why is he mad at me? I stand up and carry Jimin and suddenly he bulge his eyes. He took Jimin from me and he carried her "Are you crazy?" He asked me with a serious tone "You are pregnant, you can't carry her" He continued and pout to me like a little kid. I chuckled at his over protective manners.

 

"Hm, appa, what is pregnant?" Jimin asked Luhan and I just smile to him "Ask eomma" He said that and stick his tongue out. Luhan really looks like a kid right now "Eomma, what is pregnant?" Jimin asked me and I shook my head "Eomma didn't know, ask your appa" I said that and Jimin just stare blankly at us. We chuckled when we saw her blank expression "Appa will tell you later but now, let's go home" Luhan said that and bring my bag "Come on" He smiles to me and I follow him out. I put my arm around his waist and lean my head on his arm. I don't know why but I want his attention more. But Luhan just ignore me and keep walking while talking to Jimin. I frown to myself. It's because of the baby.

 

We are inside the car now and Luhan asked us if we want to eat somewhere. I think for a while but I don't know what I want to eat "Everything's fine except for ramyeon" I said that to him "But I want ramyeon" Suddenly Jimin said that and I turn my face to her "Waeyo? Eomma will get sick if eomma eat ramyeon" I said that but Jimin just frowning. I turn my face to Luhan and he check Jimin from the mirror "Okay, we will eat ramyeon, don't frown like that aegi-ya" Luhan said that and now it's my turn to frown. I cross my arm infront of my chest and throw my face away from Luhan "Jihye-ya" He called me but I ignore him. Now I really want to cry. This pregnancy makes my emotion ups and downs. When Luhan park the car infront of the restaurant, I just froze there on my seat and frown. I want him to know that I'm mad. Luhan is out and carry Jimin. He stand outside and staring at me through the window. Suddenly he open the door and look at my eyes. He looks worry "Are you not joining us?" He asked me "No, I will wait here" I said that coldly and he sigh "Okay, wait here, we will be back soon" He said that and close the door. Right after I watch his back disappeared to the restaurant, I cry like crazy. I want his attention. Why Jimin is his number one? I envy her.

 

Luhan POV's

Jihye is totally ignoring me since I drive my car away from the restaurant. She is childish. Maybe it's because the baby. I park my car inside her home and she suddenly get out from the car. I sigh "Why is eomma leaving us?" Jimin asked me and I just smile to her "Let's play inside" I said that and get out from the car. I carry her and bring Jihye's bag. The maid help me with Jihye's bag so I immediately walk to Jimin's room. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. We watch cartoon together but I worry about Jihye "Jimin-ah, appa will meet eomma now, you wait here okay?" I asked her and she just nodded without leaving her cartoon. I walk to Jihye's room and open the door slowly. I saw her laying on her bed and her shoulder shaking. Is she crying? I walk in and close the door softly. I walk closer to her bed and sit there "Jihye" I called her and she just crying there. I turn her body to facing me and right, her eyes swollen "Why did you cry baby?" I asked her "Get out" She said that "Wae?" I asked again "Leave me alone just having fun with Jimin, go away" She said that and I chuckled "Are you jealous?" I asked her and she ignores me while crying like a little kid. I ruffle her hair and peck her lips softly "Calm yourself, I will be back, okay? Don't jealous with our daughter" I said that and leave her alone. 

 

I'm back to Jimin's room and she still watching her cartoon. I sit beside her and she turns her face to me "Appa, what is pregnant?" Suddenly she asked me again "Aaaaah" I start but actually I don't know how to explain it to her. She still waiting for my answer with a sparkly eyes. She really looks like me "So, eomma is pregnant now" I said that and she still on the same pose "There is a baby inside eomma's tummy, your dongsaeng" I said that and she raised her eyebrow "How can a baby get inside eomma's tummy?" She asked again and I bite my lips. Stop asking me about this "Because, eeem, because" I stop and think "You will understand when you are old" I said that and she stares at me "So, you have to protect eomma and your dongsaeng, don't ask eomma to carry you, arraji?" I said that and she nodded "When my dongsaeng will get out from eomma's tummy? I want to play with my dongsaeng" She said that innocently while smiling. I chuckled because of her innocent "Just wait okay? You have to care eomma and the baby" I said that and she nodded "I will love my dongsaeng" She said that and busy with her cartoon again. It's hard having a smart daughter.

 

Jihye POV's

I stop crying because suddenly I feel nothing. My emotion back to normal and I chuckled. I caressed my tummy "Waeyo? Do you miss your appa's voice? Do you want his attention?" I asked the baby softly. I just smiling and suddenly the door open. Luhan stand there. He smiles to me "Feeling better?" He asked and I nodded "Where is Jimin?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter