Chapter 28

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

"Miss Kim" My maid bow to me and I can see her face full of worry "Gwaenchana" I pat her shoulder and walk to Jimin's room in hurry. I open the door and put my clutch on the night stand. I put my palm on her forehead, she is burning, she got a fever "Eomma, eomma" She whined to me but I just pat her back "Ssst, baby, gwaenchana, eomma is here now" I said that and I hug her "Miss Kim" My maid call me. I turn my face "Call Jimin's doctor, ask him to come tomorrow morning, you can rest, thanks" I smile to her and she bow to me "Jimin-ah, get this medicine, you want to play right?" I smile to her and calm myself. I can't panic, I should be calm. I can see her nodded and open . I give her the medicine and water "Now close your eyes, you should rest, eomma will never leave you, arraji?" I ask her and she nodded. I pull her closer to me and hug her. I pat her back softly and sing her a lullaby. After that she fall asleep because the medicine gives her sleepiness. I stand up from her bed and put the blanket on her. I kiss her forehead and smile "Appa already know about you, I'm scared he will take you away from me" I said that and drop my tears. I mad at him because he left me and dumb me when I pregnant. Now I'm scared he will bring Jimin away from me. That's not right.

 

I lay on my bed and think about what happened today. He knows now. I can say Luhan is kinda dissapointed with me because I lied to him. But I lied because there is no point to tell him the truth since he didn't want her. All he wanted is go to Cambridge. I hate him because of that but I love him too. I'm really confused, two different things inside my heart, they fight each others try to make me fully in love with Luhan or hate him to the death. I sigh hard and open the drawer on my night stand. I take out the diamond ring from there and stare at it "It's already 5 years since you belong to me, you are beautiful but sorry you through a lot" I said that to the diamond ring and put it on my finger "It fits me" Suddenly a knock on my door cut my thought. The door open revealing my mom "Jihye-ya, let's talk, we wait you in the living room" She said that and leave me there. What happened? Are they worry about Jimin? I took out the ring and put it on the drawer. I go out from my room and go to the living room to meet my parents.

 

"How is our Jimin condition?" My mom ask me while frowning "She is alright mom, her fever is not that bad, I call the doctor to come tomorrow" I smile to her and she smiles to me "That's a relief" My dad said that and he smile to me. His soft smile makes me melt "Jihye-ya" My mom suddenly hold my hand "It's been hard for you right? But can you tell us the truth?" She said that and I raised my eyebrows "What did you mean mom?" I ask and my daddy sigh "Luhan is Jimin's father right?" My mom asked and I just froze there "Luhan told us earlier, he apologized" She said that and I clench my teeth. How dare he said that? I told him to keep it in his heart but why he blurted it out? "How dare he" I clench my teeth but my mom hold my hand even tighter "Jihye, we don't need his explanation to know about that, Jimin is just like him, well a lot" My dad said that "Luhan needs to meet Jimin" My mom said that and I feel so mad right now. I stand up and bite my lips. I really want to cry "Andwae, no way, he will never meet her" I said that "He never worth it, he choose Cambridge than Jimin, eomma jebal, don't say that ever again" Now I'm crying "But---" "Appa jebal, did you know how hurt it is? I beg to you" I cried and run to my room. How can they in Luhan's side?

 

Luhan POV's

When the sun rise and the bird start chirping, I still stare blankly at the wall. I didn't change my suit last night. I just spent my time  stare blankly at the wall and think about Jihye and Jimin. I can't believe it, she lied to me and it hurts me. I know I was wrong that time, I regret it, I feel guilty until I feel like dying right now. How does my Jimin look like? Does she like Jihye or me? She is three years old now, can I turn back time and watch her grow? "Jimin" I said that and smile slightly "Uri Jimin-ah, appa wants to meet you so bad" I cried and hug my knees "Jimin-ah, mianhae" I cried again but suddenly I hear a knock on my door. I lift my face and saw my mom there, She smile to me "Mom and dad will go now, you can stay here for a while, calm yourself, I will handle your works" She smile to me "Don't cry again, that's just waste your time, come and convince Jihye" She said that to me before close the door. Mom is always right. I hurriedly take a bath and dress well to see her. I don't how but we need to talk.

 

I'm ready now. I take a deep breath and walk to the door but before I get there, the door flung open and revealing Jihye. She walk towards me and throw her clutch to the couch. Suddenly she grabs my collar and clenching her teeth "Jihye-ya" I call her softly and to be honest I'm really shocked "How dare you Luhan!!" She yells at me "I told you to not telling everyone, just keep it in your heart bastard" She yells while moving my body back and forth "Remember when you dumb me and her, that way you can remember how not worth you to call her your daughter!!" She shout while crying now. Jihye, she is so mad. I cupped her face and stare at her eyes deeply "Jihye-ya" She froze there but her eyes keep on my eyes "Arraseo, I made mistake, mianhae, mianhada" I said that "But how can I ignore Jimin when I know she is my daughter? Tell me how Jihye" I know my eyes teary now. She keeps froze there without movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter