Chapter 10

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I sit alone outside the ER, crying over Jihye. I'm scared something bad will happen to her. Suddenly my phone rings and I grab my phone from my pocket. It's my home number. I wipe my tears and take a deep breath "Hello" I said that "Oppa!! Where are you? I need you" I hear Lami crying from the phone. I sigh to myself because I'm forgetting about my sister "Lami-ya, listen to oppa, oppa can't go home now" I said that to her. I have to take full responsibility because her parents aren't here "Oppa" Lami cry again "Lami-ya, oppa is in the hospital, eonnie is sick" I said that and suddenly her cry stop "Jihye eonnie?" She ask me "Hmmm" I said that softly. I can feel my voice vibrate because I try to hold my tears "Lami, give the phone to the maid now" I said that to her and she just on silent "Hello" Suddenly my maid said that "Hello, please take care of Lami today and bring me some clothes tomorrow to Seoul University Hospital" I said that to her "Ne Mr. Lu" After that I hang up and cover my face with my hands. This is the hardest thing I have to go through. Kim Jihye, please be strong.

 

I see the doctor turn from the ER room. I hurily stand up and walk towards him "She lost much blood and there is a little fracture on her collarbone, but she is alright now, we will move her to the room" That doctor smile to me then leave. I can feel the weight on my shoulder decrease. I walk to the room to see Jihye. I open her room and I see her laying there with her eyes closed. I close the door and drag a chair. I sit there and staring at Jihye. Her forehead covered with bandage and her face look so pale. I take one of her hand and hold it tight. I kiss her hand and suddenly my tears flowing down my face "Jihye-ya, hurry recover, I just want to see you smile again" I said that between my tears. No reaction from her. She just froze there. My heart keep beating fast because she is still closing her eyes. Every seconds is dangerous for me because she can gone in every seconds. I'm scared, I want her back.

 

I get a call from my maid that she will come here and bring Lami here since she cry continuosly. I hadn't sleep last night. I just stare at Jihye, scared if she stops breathing. She still closing her eyes until now. What should I do to make her open her eyes? It's harder for me since her parents nor my parents are abroad and I have to take care of Lami too. My shoulders really hurt because of a huge weight. I see the door flung open and reveal doctor and nurse. It's time to check her condition I think. I stand up and bow to them. They smile to me and start to check her. I decided to wait outside. I search for a vending machine and get some juice from there. I need to drink or else I will end up laying on the hospital's bed too. After that I walk to her room again "Oppa" Suddenly I hear Lami's voice and I turn my face. I see Lami run towards me and hug me. I can hear Lami cry "Lami-ya, why are you crying?" I ask her softly, try to become stong "Jihye eonnie, she won't die right?" Lami said that innocently but her words make me worry and hurts. I can feel my eyes burnt so I hug Lami tighter "Eonnie is alright, she won't leave us, don't cry my princess" I said that to her while dropping my tears. I realize that it isn't just me who fall in love with her, but my sister too.

 

I take a bath while Lami and my maid look after Jihye. I hope she will get her consciousness today, I can't wait any longer. After taking a bath, I get out and see Lami is laying beside Jihye on the bed. She is staring at her while her cheeks "Eonnie, is that hurts?" She ask Jihye softly. Suddenly my maid turn her face and bow to me "I will buy some food" She said that and leave the three of us here. I keep staring at Lami now. She starts to kiss Jihye's wound and said that Jihye should wake up because she is here. My heart hurts looking into this scene. It's just make my heart ache. I walk towards them and sit on the chair. Lami turns her face to me "Oppa, when eonnie will wake up?" She ask me "Eonnie still tired, she still sleeping now but she will wake up this afternoon" I said that, totally lying because I just don't want Lami to teared up "Really?" She ask me with her wide eyes. I nodded while smiling to her. Lami jump to me and hug me tight "Oppa, you should tell me when eonnie wake up okay? I need to practice my ballet after this" She said that and pouting her lips. I smile to her because she is cute. She brings me smile even just for a while. I'm blessed having her as my sister.

 

Jongsuk POV's

I have to buy some snacks from the store but it turns into some fears to me. I see a crowd and a police line there, surrounding a very familiar car. I think I stop breathing when I realize whose car is it. I hurily run to my home again and change my clothes. I run to my car and drive to the neaarest hospital from here. I hope she is there. What happened to her? I drive my car faster than before and hope she will be alright. I can feel my heart beats so fast because of this thing. When I arrive at hospital, I hurily park my car and run to the receptionist "Is there any patient who got a car crashed named Kim Jihye?" I ask and I see she search it on her PC "Ah, she already on her room 3172" She said that and I nodded. I run to her room now. I have to know her condition right now. When I see room 3172, I open the door and I see Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter