Chapter 17

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

I wake up earlier than Luhan. I see he is still sleeping beside me. I smile to him and touch his cheek slowly "You didn't give me a chance to said that I want you as my future husband too" I said that softly to him. I smile once again and stand up from the bed. I walk to my bag and search my toothbrush there. Luhan is daebak. He even put my toothbrush there. I hold my toothbrush while walking to his bathroom. I stand infront of the bathroom sink and put toothpaste on my toothbrush. I start to brush my teeth while staring at my reflection. Actually I don't want to go to school again. I don't want to meet that crazy guy. I still scared. I'm busy thinking and suddenly Luhan put his arms around my waist and backhug me "Good morning" He said that in english with a cute voice. I can't answer him since I brush my teeth "You are so beautiful" He mumbled and staring at my reflection. I smile slightly and I saw him burry his face on my neck "I'm tired" He continue to talk by himself. I just listen to every single word he said "I will wait outside, hurry take a bath, I don't want to be late" He said that and kiss my neck before he leaves and close the door. I miss his sweet words, I miss his sweet act towards me.

 

Me and Luhan stand side by side inside his wardrobe. We stand infront of the mirror checking our appearance. I use my blazzer and button it. I glance at Luhan who is buttoning his shirt. I smile slightly but he caught my smile "What are you smiling at?" He ask me from the reflection "Nothing" I said that and focus on my reflection. Suddenly he turn his body to facing me "Jihye, help me with this" He gave me his tie and I just stare at his tie "Please?" He said that cutely to me and I smile to him. I take his tie and put it around his neck. I arrange the tie and I know he is gazing me from above "You will become my perfect wife" He said that to me when I'm done with his tie. I blushed on his words 'my perfect wife'. I look up at his face and frown "Stop teasing me like that" I said that to him and his laughter goes around the room "Thank you Jihye-ya" He said that and peck my lips. After that he holds my hand and pull me out from there "I don't want to be late" He said that and grab my bag and his bag. He brings my bag to his car. He really a gentleman. He treat me like a princess.

 

Luhan POV's

I open her door and let her get out from my car. I handed her bag and put my arm around her shoulder. I want the whole school see this. She is mine. Jihye walk casually beside me as all students staring at us enviously. I really want to laugh but I hold it. If only all students can saw their own expression. That's really hilarious. Suddenly Jihye put his arm around my waist and pull me closer. She squeezed my waist and I turn my face to her. Her face is so pale and her eyes locked on something infront of us. I follow her gazed and I saw Taeil stand there "Don't panick" I whisper to her ear and try to calm her. I pull her closer and force her to walk pass him. When we passed him, Taeil grab Jihye's wrist. I hear Jihye gasping and I grab Taeil's hand. I force him to let her hand go "Don't touch her" I yell at Taeil but he just stare at me "I need to talk with her" He reply to me with an intimidate stares. I stare at him, more intimidate "Jihye, stay back" I said that to her but she keeps cling onto me "Don't fight, let's just go to class" She said that to me softly "But---" "Jebal" She cuts my words and I nodded to her. I turn my face to Taeil once again "Don't ever try to touch her!" I yell at him and walk away with Jihye. I wish I can be in the same class with Jihye. I'm worry.

 

Taeil POV's

"Don't ever try to touch her!" I hear Luhan yell at me. I just stand there while clenching my fist. Why he always there with her? How can I walk closer to her? Suddenly my phone vibrate and I run to the backyard. I pick up the call "How is it going?" I hear my favorite voice from across "Noona, how are you? I miss you so much" I said that with a smile on my face. She is my noona, I never met her again since she become so famous "I ask you how is it going?" She snap at me "It's really hard to seperate them, I don't know what to do" I said that to her "Did you really want to see me die?" She yells at me "Don't say that, how can I? You can't do that, how about your baby? I will do anything for you noona" I said that to her, try to comfort her. She tried to suicide month ago because she had a very complicated life. She ask me to disguised my identity and went to this school. She really loves this guy named Luhan while carrying a baby that belong to another man. I never want my noona live like this. I will try to do anything she wants to make her happy. After a long silent, my noona speak up her mind "Just do whatever you want, but please, you must hurt her" She hung up the phone. My noona always like that when she wants something. I just want her to be happy.

 

Jihye POV's

It's time for class. My heart starts beating so fast in nervous. I'm scared now. How can I handle Taeil alone? I look down at my table and never leave there. I feel Taeil sit beside me. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I slowly lift my face and see Taeil eyeing me "Where are you last night? I waited until midnight" He starts "Why are you avoiding me?" He ask again but I just froze there "Speak now" He commands but I just turn my face to another direction "Alright, you ignore me" He said that and went silent. I don't care. Who do you think you are? I see my teacher get in to our class and greet us. I look into the front but as usual, nothing come to my mind. I can't focus on the subject. May God bless this year for me. I can't failed.

 

I hear the bell rang and I immediately stood up from my seat. I run to Luhan's class but before I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter